TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM   #1
Jeff_W

Unable to properly fast forward on one station

I have two different Tivos. Both experience different problem fast forwarding on one particular channel but not others.

The problem is the worst on my wife's Tivo, which is an S3 HD . Every time she fast forwards when she hits play she ends up exactly where she started unless she fast forwards well beyond (2 minutes past!) the place where she actually wants to go. And even then it is really hard to get playback to resume at a particular point, such as the end of an ad break. This is incredibly frustrating for my wife and as we all know, an unhappy wife is not a good thing!

On my Series 3, which is older, fast forwarding on this channel is more reliable but I occasionally see the same issue. Also on my S3 for some reason it takes 2-3 seconds for volume to come back up when I resume play after fast forward.

The channel is CBUT (2). Our cable provider is Wave Broadband in WA. Both Tivos have two cablecards.

I would love any kind of solution, workaround, suggestion, etc. You are my only hope!

Last edited by Jeff_W : 01-12-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Jeff_W is offline   Reply With Quote