TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2012, 12:36 AM   #1
john4200
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,459
Dexter S07E12 "Surprise, Motherfckr!" 2012-Dec-16

Well, at first I thought I was wrong about Deb dosing herself with the Xanax, since Hannah sort of admitted it to Dexter. But then when Deb told Hannah, "confess what you've done" and Hannah responded, "I will if you will" and then "all that Xanax, my how you must have trouble sleeping at night". That sounds like Hannah saying she suspects that Deb did it to herself. But Hannah could just have meant that Deb had a big bottle of Xanax that came in handy when Hannah dosed her. But the part about Deb needing to confess what she has done fits better with Deb dosing herself rather than with Deb knowing Dexter is a killer and not turning him in. I guess I now have no idea who did it.

The part about the warrants to "track the GPS" on Dexter and Deb's phone was hard to believe. I have never heard that the cell phone companies keep records of everywhere that the cell phones have been. Sure, they can probably locate a powered-on cell phone NOW if they needed to, but to keep complete records of everywhere someone has been? I don't think so. I could accept that it is routine for police to wear something that allows their position to be tracked (and have something in their car), but that does not apply here since (1) no warrant would be needed and (2) Dexter would definitely not have anything like that (not sure about Deb).

That was a highly unsatisfying way to end the season. Dexter's plan for LaGuerta was okay (although he should have stabbed Estrada with something like an icepick), except that she had to be shot with Estrada's gun. Now that LaGuerta was shot with Deb's gun, that plan is...well...shot to hell. It would hardly be credible for Deb to claim that she found LaGuerta just after she shot Estrada and then when LaGuerta began to point her gun at Deb, then Deb shot LaGuerta. Since that story cannot work, the only thing I can think of is that both bodies need to disappear in Dexter's usual manner. Except that takes time, and we saw Dexter and Deb returning to the party at a not unreasonable hour. And when LaGuerta disappears, with her car known to have been at the port, and Deb having just called in for that information, and the conflict between LaGuerta and Dexter....LaGuerta's disappearance bodes ill for the Morgans.

On second thought, maybe Deb could claim exactly what I just wrote. The story could be that LaGuerta was obsessed and wanted to frame Dexter for killing Estrada, so she shot Estrada just as Deb came in, and Deb shot LaGuerta in self-defense.

Last edited by john4200 : 12-17-2012 at 12:50 AM.
john4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:49 AM   #2
Idearat
Registered User
 
Idearat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Gilroy
Posts: 3,145
I think the likely story is that LaGuerta shot Estrada just as Deb showed up and she shot LaGuerta. Deb calling dispatch to find her jives with that. They need to remove any evidence that Dexter was there. Having them wander off into the middle of the New Year party doesn't seem to fit with cleaning up then calling it in though.

If Deb was messed up before, she's really going to have problems sleeping now.
Idearat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:21 AM   #3
john4200
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idearat View Post
Having them wander off into the middle of the New Year party doesn't seem to fit with cleaning up then calling it in though.
Yeah, that does not fit at all. Deb should have waited for Dexter to clean up and leave, then Deb calls it in and waits. She would be stuck at the scene for hours. Dexter should have made an appearance at the party then Deb could call him to come to the scene. In no version of that scenario should the pair of them show up at the party.
john4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
mwhip
All better
 
mwhip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Dallas
Posts: 16,665
Not sure I will watch next season or to the conclusion of the series. I might just record and FF through boring parts just to get gist.

Are they setting up Hannah to be the baddie next season? Or was she letting Dexter know to come find her?
__________________
"It's not stealing if you need it. And you need it." - Inignot

Gamertag - mwhip
mwhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:24 AM   #5
kar74
hi.
 
kar74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 3,329
After letting last night's finale sink in, I have come to the conclusion that I will not try to understand the details but will just be happy that they finally killed off LaGuerta. Now if only Hannah would've died, too... We need a fresh start next season.
kar74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #6
sharkster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NV
Posts: 2,478
How could they say that LaGuerta shot Estrada? He was stabbed by Dexter just before LaGuerta arrived.

I think that Deb, not being the pro that Dex is, screwed things up by staying and shooting her. Clearly, that was not the best scenario. I'm sure it will be tidied up somehow. I will look forward to the last season, although I hoped the show would go on and not have people knowing about Dexter.

Looks like Hannah was blowing town, never to be seen again.

What struck me weird was Dexter showing up at the party in his kill clothes.

I half expected the end to be Deb shooting and us not knowing which one she shot until next season opens.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #7
waynomo
My One Time
 
waynomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 6,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkster View Post
How could they say that LaGuerta shot Estrada? He was stabbed by Dexter just before LaGuerta arrived.
Dexter explained that to Estrada. He will shoot Estrada in the stab wound. The bullet will remove evidence of the stab. (So he said.)
waynomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:39 AM   #8
waynomo
My One Time
 
waynomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 6,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by john4200 View Post
Well, at first I thought I was wrong about Deb dosing herself with the Xanax, since Hannah sort of admitted it to Dexter. But then when Deb told Hannah, "confess what you've done" and Hannah responded, "I will if you will" and then "all that Xanax, my how you must have trouble sleeping at night". That sounds like Hannah saying she suspects that Deb did it to herself. But Hannah could just have meant that Deb had a big bottle of Xanax that came in handy when Hannah dosed her. But the part about Deb needing to confess what she has done fits better with Deb dosing herself rather than with Deb knowing Dexter is a killer and not turning him in. I guess I now have no idea who did it.
I thought it was pretty clear from the dialogue that Hannah put the medication the in the water bottle that Deb drank. Also, I thought it was pretty clear that Hannah was talking about Deb's knowledge of who Dexter was and what he had done.
waynomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:39 AM   #9
sharkster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NV
Posts: 2,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynomo View Post
Dexter explained that to Estrada. He will shoot Estrada in the stab wound. The bullet will remove evidence of the stab. (So he said.)
Yikes! I wonder how I missed that. Thanks
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #10
Hank
AC•FTW
 
Hank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 18,153
I agree, the whole container story and timeline is far fetched and way unlike Dexter's usual methods. And he is never seen in public wearing his "kill" garb, so that was also kinda strange.

If the bullet to kill LaGuerta was through-and-through, they just need to find the bullet fragment and shell casing, and then shoot her again in the same spot with Estrada's gun. If it's not through-and-through, that's a bigger, but not unsurmountable problem.

I don't get why LaGuerta would shoot Estrada -- he's clean as far as the she and the law are concerned. If anything, she's shoot Dexter and let Estradad go (he'd never squeal on her that she killed Dexter).
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:51 AM   #11
waynomo
My One Time
 
waynomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 6,534
So Hannah has escaped. The orchid left at Dexter's door was definitely a signal for him. I wonder if the orchid has an unusual name to signal her intentions. Something with death implying she is going to try and kill him or find me and let's run away together.

Deb has definitely crossed over. There is no going back now. The stroll at the party seemed pretty relaxed, like she was at peace with what she had done.

I wonder if Matthews will suspect something when LaGuerta shows up dead or missing? Or if anybody will.

Dexter had a good plan for incriminating LaGuerta with the killing of Estrada. It will seem tough to go that route with Deb killing LaGuerta with her service weapon.

Will someone find the DVD with Deb filling the gas tank, (wondered about that hole since the first episode) or the subpoenas for their locations? (Not worried if this is a reality or not.) It's entertainment so I can go along for the ride even if not realistic. I think they would have the locations of any calls made. I don't know about text messages sent/received.
waynomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #12
getreal
postcrastinator
 
getreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkster View Post
How could they say that LaGuerta shot Estrada? He was stabbed by Dexter just before LaGuerta arrived.

I think that Deb, not being the pro that Dex is, screwed things up by staying and shooting her. Clearly, that was not the best scenario. I'm sure it will be tidied up somehow. I will look forward to the last season, although I hoped the show would go on and not have people knowing about Dexter.

Looks like Hannah was blowing town, never to be seen again.

What struck me weird was Dexter showing up at the party in his kill clothes.

I half expected the end to be Deb shooting and us not knowing which one she shot until next season opens.
I would have thought that LaGuerta would've automatically called for backup after getting the call from Estrada, and Dex should've taken that into account.

Oh well. Deb has now completely "broken bad" and I look forward to the resolution of everything in the next and final season.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
getreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:56 AM   #13
waynomo
My One Time
 
waynomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 6,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
I don't get why LaGuerta would shoot Estrada -- he's clean as far as the she and the law are concerned. If anything, she's shoot Dexter and let Estradad go (he'd never squeal on her that she killed Dexter).
As LaGuerta she wouldn't. But after "trying to frame" Dexter it could make sense in Dexter's alternate reality of what was happening. Dexter planted the evidence for LaGuerta to find. She made the arrest on based on this and looked pretty irrational as she tried to explain. LaGuera killing Estrada would fit with Dexter's created alternate reality that LaGuerta was irrational and trying to frame Dexter.
waynomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #14
waynomo
My One Time
 
waynomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 6,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by getreal View Post
I would have thought that LaGuerta would've automatically called for backup after getting the call from Estrada, and Dex should've taken that into account.
Agreed, that would make more sense, but this is television. It is a created reality.
waynomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:09 PM   #15
getreal
postcrastinator
 
getreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
I agree, the whole container story and timeline is far fetched and way unlike Dexter's usual methods. And he is never seen in public wearing his "kill" garb, so that was also kinda strange.
I'm sure he has been seen in his kill clothes before, but showing up at a NYE party wearing that seemed to stand out as inappropriate garb.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
I don't get why LaGuerta would shoot Estrada -- he's clean as far as the she and the law are concerned. If anything, she's shoot Dexter and let Estradad go (he'd never squeal on her that she killed Dexter).
The word has been circulating at the station that Maria was behind Estrada's release, as well as all the talk about her vendetta against Dex in order to clear the name of the well-established BHB, Sgt. Doakes, her former lover. And she had Dex arrested based on the idea that he had chopped up and disposed of Estrada, so it would make sense to the police that she couldn't afford to have Estrada showing up in one complete piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynomo View Post
Deb has definitely crossed over. There is no going back now. The stroll at the party seemed pretty relaxed, like she was at peace with what she had done.
I could not disagree more on that point. She looked like she was deep in her own thoughts about what had just transpired. Not at all "at peace with what she had done".
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
getreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #16
john4200
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
If it's not through-and-through, that's a bigger, but not unsurmountable problem.
And how would that be surmountable? A third person dug the bullet out and left the scene? That does not take the heat off of Dexter and Deb.
john4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #17
GoHalos
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: OC, CA
Posts: 4,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynomo View Post
I thought it was pretty clear from the dialogue that Hannah put the medication the in the water bottle that Deb drank. Also, I thought it was pretty clear that Hannah was talking about Deb's knowledge of who Dexter was and what he had done.
Yes, this seemed clear to me as well.
GoHalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #18
john4200
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by getreal View Post
I could not disagree more on that point. She looked like she was deep in her own thoughts about what had just transpired. Not at all "at peace with what she had done".
Right, there is no question at all that Deb was extremely upset. I don't know how anyone gets "at peace" out of that scene.
john4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:46 PM   #19
Hank
AC•FTW
 
Hank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 18,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by john4200 View Post
And how would that be surmountable? A third person dug the bullet out and left the scene? That does not take the heat off of Dexter and Deb.
By Dexter/Deb digging out the bullet themselves, and shooting LaGuerta again with Estrada's gun to cover up/mask the first entry wound in the same way he was going to shoot Estrada where he was stabbed to cover up the stabbing. Dexter has an entire set of sharp knives. Sure, it wouldn't be easy (depending on where the bullet was lodged), but if anything happens along these lines, I'd bet the bullet exited and they can find it.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:56 PM   #20
john4200
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
By Dexter/Deb digging out the bullet themselves, and shooting LaGuerta again with Estrada's gun to cover up/mask the first entry wound in the same way he was going to shoot Estrada where he was stabbed to cover up the stabbing.
If that is what they did, then they had better hope the bullet did not hit a bone and cast off bullet fragments.

And Dexter better be the best surgeon in the world not to leave any evidence that a bullet was extracted. That is a lot different than a small stab wound.
john4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #21
markp99
TakoKichi
 
markp99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Nashua, NH
Posts: 9,003
With LaGuerta gone, will anyone recall the pending subpoena to collect Deb & Dexter's phone/GPS history?
markp99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #22
Hank
AC•FTW
 
Hank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 18,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by john4200 View Post
If that is what they did, then they had better hope the bullet did not hit a bone and cast off bullet fragments.

And Dexter better be the best surgeon in the world not to leave any evidence that a bullet was extracted. That is a lot different than a small stab wound.
That's why I said "that's a bigger, but not unsurmountable problem."
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #23
sharkster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NV
Posts: 2,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynomo View Post
So Hannah has escaped. The orchid left at Dexter's door was definitely a signal for him. I wonder if the orchid has an unusual name to signal her intentions. Something with death implying she is going to try and kill him or find me and let's run away together.

Deb has definitely crossed over. There is no going back now. The stroll at the party seemed pretty relaxed, like she was at peace with what she had done.

I wonder if Matthews will suspect something when LaGuerta shows up dead or missing? Or if anybody will.

Dexter had a good plan for incriminating LaGuerta with the killing of Estrada. It will seem tough to go that route with Deb killing LaGuerta with her service weapon.

Will someone find the DVD with Deb filling the gas tank, (wondered about that hole since the first episode) or the subpoenas for their locations? (Not worried if this is a reality or not.) It's entertainment so I can go along for the ride even if not realistic. I think they would have the locations of any calls made. I don't know about text messages sent/received.
The orchid was black. I wonder if that was some kind of death message. OTOH, I don't think she wants Dexter dead, but maybe still Deb. I think she will disappear to get off Deb's radar and sacrifice her relationship with Dexter because that's about the only choice she has. She knows that, Dexter knowing Deb will never be safe with Hannah around, she cannot be safe either.

Somewhere in the back of my head, I've been thinking that it is possible that Matthews has always known what Dexter is, what with his relationship with the family over the decades and all, plus he was the only one who also knew about Dexter's childhood situation. In my head it reads like 'he knows and doesn't have an issue with it, nor would he EVER tell anybody'.

Wonder how LaGuerta suddenly turned into a smart cop, anyway. When she was out there working as a Lt, and in other capacities, she was not too good at it.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #24
tiams
Registered User
 
tiams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by markp99 View Post
With LaGuerta gone, will anyone recall the pending subpoena to collect Deb & Dexter's phone/GPS history?
Nope. That will just be another one of many plot holes.

I find it totally unbelievable that Hannah wouldn't reveal Dexter to be the BHB after he had her arrested. Anybody facing a murder conviction would try and trade that info for a deal.

I knew from the beginning of the season that they would make Deb a murderer also so that she can't feel superior to Dex.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:18 PM   #25
Amnesia
The Question
 
Amnesia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 9,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post
Anybody facing a murder conviction would try and trade that info for a deal.
Perhaps she always had the backup plan for escaping from custody.
Amnesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:19 PM   #26
DVDivo Tim
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 53
It's almost like they've setup the storyline for Batista to instantly undo his retirement and become obsessed with finding LaGuerta's killer. Of course, that's barring David Zayas leaving the show as part of the retirement storyline (I haven't heard one way or another). But, who else really cares about LaGuerta enough?
DVDivo Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #27
waynomo
My One Time
 
waynomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 6,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynomo View Post
Deb has definitely crossed over. There is no going back now. The stroll at the party seemed pretty relaxed, like she was at peace with what she had done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by getreal View Post
I could not disagree more on that point. She looked like she was deep in her own thoughts about what had just transpired. Not at all "at peace with what she had done".
Quote:
Originally Posted by john4200 View Post
Right, there is no question at all that Deb was extremely upset. I don't know how anyone gets "at peace" out of that scene.
She was extremely upset at first. I was referring to her stroll with Dexter at the NYE's party. There she did not appear upset.

However, I will retract what I said. I just re-watched it. "at peace" was probably not quite right. She was calm, but I get more the impression that she was numb inside. Maybe shell shocked. But very calm. Maybe she has accepted what she has done.
waynomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #28
mooseAndSquirrel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Whatsamatta U
Posts: 2,660
Deb hugged Luguerta and then had no blood on her at the party.

Still, I liked the season for the most part. The intern was annoying and then gone, and Laguerta wa always annoying. Having Dex trying to protect Deb and then Deb protecting Dexter made for some good scenes.

So I think the "through and through" theory holds and that they will have staged it. Still, suspicions are aroused. I wonder if the series finale could feature Lumen and Hannah in some way.

I'm glad they did something different. The Dexter killing serial killers and the season Big Bads was getting stale for me.
__________________
__
see my IT and technology blog at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mooseAndSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #29
JLucPicard
Registered User
 
JLucPicard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: West St. Paul - Viking Country
Posts: 3,364
TC CLUB MEMBER
I just watched this and as to the stroll at the end, I took it as Deb being in shock with all that had just happened.

If there is any 'truth' to them being able to trace the whereabouts of the cell phone after the fact, that's really going to cause Deb problems. Her and Dexter leaving the scene means Deb's story needs to be she was never there because had she been, she would have called in the crime scene and stayed there for the investigation. Her leaving means she can't have ever been there, period. If her cell phone puts her there, big trouble (if anyone were to actually check that, but why would there be a reason to?).

And it took until mooseAndSquirrel's post, but the first thing I thought when they were walking through the party is there is no way Deb isn't covered in LaGuerta's blood. Although...

Spoiler:
in the talk with the producer they showed after the credits rolled, he said that Deb running over and embracing LaGuerta was not scripted at all - they just left the cameras rolling at the end of that shot and she did that on her own. Made for a good scene, but totally messed with the continuity when the next scene shows her dress perfectly clean.

JLucPicard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #30
waynomo
My One Time
 
waynomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 6,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLucPicard View Post
I just watched this and as to the stroll at the end, I took it as Deb being in shock with all that had just happened.

If there is any 'truth' to them being able to trace the whereabouts of the cell phone after the fact, that's really going to cause Deb problems. Her and Dexter leaving the scene means Deb's story needs to be she was never there because had she been, she would have called in the crime scene and stayed there for the investigation. Her leaving means she can't have ever been there, period. If her cell phone puts her there, big trouble (if anyone were to actually check that, but why would there be a reason to?).

And it took until mooseAndSquirrel's post, but the first thing I thought when they were walking through the party is there is no way Deb isn't covered in LaGuerta's blood. Although...

Spoiler:
in the talk with the producer they showed after the credits rolled, he said that Deb running over and embracing LaGuerta was not scripted at all - they just left the cameras rolling at the end of that shot and she did that on her own. Made for a good scene, but totally messed with the continuity when the next scene shows her dress perfectly clean.
But it is fiction. They could have cut before she went to hug LaGuerta or reshot it a dozen times if they needed to. If they want this to be a problem it will be. If not, then we just have to accept it. I mean we accept the rest of the premise of the show; there is a serial killer working for Miami Metro, but he only kills bad people (till now.) So accepting that somehow magically there is no blood on Deb is not a big leap. I mean I thought the same thing. It was a bit strange, but it is what it is.
waynomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVo® is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 PM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |