TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
kmccbf

NCIS - 11-27-12 - Gone

I sort of surprised that there wasn't a thread on this already, so since I finally was able to watch this last night I thought I would start one.

The subject was a little difficult, but I what set this episode apart for me was seeing Alex Kingston. Her character wasn't too much different that her part in Doctor Who; and there seems to be a similar relationship with Gibbs as River does (without the marriage) to The Doctor. I hope I seen he character again.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
murgatroyd
Don't stop believin'

Really enjoyed seeing Alex Kingston on NCIS. They can bring her character back anytime.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #3
markz
Hilarity Ensues

I love NCIS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
markz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #4
mm2margaret
Meagan

I, too, like NCIS. So how come there aren't more threads on it? Plenty of threads on Revolution and some other stuff that not too many folks watch. Revolution, for instance, is pretty close to being cancelled. (We'll see if it comes back from hiatus).
Old 12-13-2012, 02:16 AM   #5
malayphred
Underpowered User

My better and smarter half and I both really like NCIS and really hate Revolution.

Bleaghh - what a bunch of nonsense. Feel the same about Last Resort. That show should have been a 3 part mini-series.

OOPS - hijacking the thread. Sorry everybody.
malayphred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #6
Timbeau

NCIS (and Bones) are funny shows for me, I always enjoy them when I watch them but many can pile up on my DVR before I get the urge to watch them. I had 4 or 5 NCIS before I just watched the bunch of them last week and I think I have 6 or 8 Bones episodes still waiting.

I really liked Alex Kingston in ER, Dr Who and now in NCIS -- I'm surpised we don't see her in more shows.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-- visionary
Timbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #7
Church AV Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm2margaret View Post
I, too, like NCIS. So how come there aren't more threads on it? Plenty of threads on Revolution and some other stuff that not too many folks watch. Revolution, for instance, is pretty close to being cancelled. (We'll see if it comes back from hiatus).
I think it's because that show has been no the air for so long that there is rarely much to actually talk about. It is consistently good, and entertaining, but not a lot to really provoke conversation.

Now THIS weeks episode was something to tralk about!

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it. - JOA
Church AV Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #8
mm2margaret
Meagan

Well, yes, wasn't that good? The last two episodes have been really great and very entertaining. I just love it when a show engrosses me in it like NCIS does, and does it consistently. Sometimes, even now, that can be CSI Vegas, or sometimes Supernatural can do that, even though it's showing a lot of wear and tear....still, for any show to produce such quality after 10 seasons, that's an accomplishment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church AV Guy View Post
I think it's because that show has been no the air for so long that there is rarely much to actually talk about. It is consistently good, and entertaining, but not a lot to really provoke conversation.

Now THIS weeks episode was something to tralk about!

Old 12-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #9
murgatroyd
Don't stop believin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbeau View Post
I really liked Alex Kingston in ER, Dr Who and now in NCIS -- I'm surpised we don't see her in more shows.
I liked her guest appearances on Private Practice last year as well.