TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
TerpBE
Go Terps!

Thumbs down Strange guide/recording problem

My wife set up a season pass for "Press Your Luck", which is airing every day this week at 9:30AM on the Game Show Network. Yesterday she noticed that it didn't record. I checked the Recording History, and it isn't even listed.

Yesterday I checked the guide, and it was listed in the 9:30 slot, but just never recorded. But, then I checked the guide for today, and it said "Family Feud" (which we don't have a season pass for) in that time slot, and it showed that it was going to be recorded. I forced a network connection and checked the guide again, and it had changed to "Press Your Luck".

So as of last night, both the guide and the To Do List said that "Press Your Luck" was scheduled to record at 9:30 today.

So fast forward (or skip to tick) to this afternoon, and guess what? It didn't record AGAIN. And once again, it doesn't even show up in the Recording History.

So the guide and To Do List keep saying they're going to record, but when the time actually comes, they just ignore the show. What is going on?

We just set up a manual recording so it will record in the future, but I'm curious why this would happen. Any thoughts?
TerpBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
TerpBE
Go Terps!

BTW, I'm on Fios in suburban Philadelphia, if it makes any difference.
TerpBE is offline   Reply With Quote