TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-25-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
DrSandman

Showtime Season Passes

Hi Everybody !!
I have the new Direct TV TiVo and for some reason when I try to set up a season pass for "Homeland" and "Dexter" on Showtime it never shows up on my TiVo "To Do" list. What am I doing wrong ? Trust me.....I've had TiVos long enough to understand how to set up a season pass, but for some reason something isn't working. I even made sure that the Showtime channel was checked in my channel listings. When I try to set up the SP it asks me if I want to modify it, but still never shows up on the to do list. I have it set to only record "First Run" episodes and to start and finish on time. Any help would be appreciated !! Cheers !!
DrSandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
celtic pride

thats a strange problem to have it seems like your doing everything right, I would do a red button reset if that doesnt work call tech support and see if they have any ideas.
celtic pride is offline   Reply With Quote