TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-08-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
mrschimpf

"Bomb Girls" on Reelz; has "Flashpoint" Syndrome

Season passes set to new are absolutely useless on this one; because Reelz didn't send the 'new' tag out on this show, it assumes all the episodes have aired on Global on Canada and Reelz is airing repeats (which is premiering the show in the US). This is the same as "Flashpoint", which has had problems recording on ION and CBS because the guide assumes that CTV has aired everything already and they're just showing repeats. Decided to just manually record this one instead because of that.
mrschimpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:54 AM   #2
sharkster

I noticed that just yesterday! I was checking my diaries to make sure I had set a SP for Bomb Girls and, looking at 'upcoming episodes', saw that nothing was checked for recording. Glad to have noticed that and thanks for the further information. I was wondering why nothing was checked.

BTW, also regarding Bomb Girls, there is a 'making of' episode airing currently. I think it first aired a day or two ago but I'm sure there are more airings coming up.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:54 AM   #3
sharkster

It still seems to be screwed up. The episodes shown here are coded as though they were originally aired a couple of years ago so I have to manually schedule each episode still.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
mattack

Umm, that is THE TRUTH. It's not "Screwed up". If they truly did air in the past, I wouldn't want the OAD to be anything other than the truth.
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:58 AM   #5
sharkster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
Umm, that is THE TRUTH. It's not "Screwed up". If they truly did air in the past, I wouldn't want the OAD to be anything other than the truth.
Well, I had no idea that this was not a new show. I was of the impression that this was a brand new REELZ program that just began a few episodes ago. Color me confused.