Old 09-19-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
Archangel00

Sons of Anarchy - "Authority Vested" - 9/18/12

Some great one liners...

Jax "All this activity makes me think we're in the wrong business."
Jax "Nothing says endless love like capital murder."
Nero "Every picture is pu**y ese"
Nero "Sorry, I don't get out much"

Off road diesel lit by a cigarette? LOL Don't think so...

Clay still stirring the pot.

Glad Opie came around.
Archangel00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:46 AM   #2
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel00 View Post
Nero "Sorry, I don't get out much"
Which was elevated into a great character moment by the looks on both his and Jax's faces.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #3
Shaunnick

Tig is one messed up dude.

If I walked in on my daughter in that position I am not sure I would have enough reasoning power in my mind not to shoot the guy.

I know that guy is innocent, but in that situation as a father the trigger would have been pulled before someone could have provided an explanation. Especially if I was already on an emotinal edge from having lost one child.

But its a TV show.

I actually felt bad for him when Fawn started screaming at him.

So I guess Twila and slutty girl made up with each other.
Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #4
VegasVic
Craps Player

I guess I'm not sure why Opie wanted to go to jail.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
I guess I'm not sure why Opie wanted to go to jail.
To protect Jax.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:51 PM   #6
Archangel00

Yeah first and foremost that. Plus it also keeps him close to the club and away from Clay at the same time.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:51 AM   #7
Ment

I bet john-judge got a free round.

Wouldn't it be rich if Romeo and Nero had ties from way back?
Ment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:32 AM   #8
Sadara
huh?

I loved the line, "I don't get out much" and Jax about to crawl out of his own skin. That was the best part of the whole show.

I am dying of curiosity about those other three. And what in the world do they want with birth certificates and marriage certificates and stuff?
Sadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #9
Shaunnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadara View Post
I loved the line, "I don't get out much" and Jax about to crawl out of his own skin. That was the best part of the whole show.

I am dying of curiosity about those other three. And what in the world do they want with birth certificates and marriage certificates and stuff?
Is that what the documentation was? I couldn't tell.

<-------------- Temporarily stuck with SD TV.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #10
Archangel00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadara View Post

Agreed.

Pretty obvious to return them to their puppetmaster and rightful owner. Unless we're being tricked into thinking that's what is going on, and it's something else entirely.

Pretty sure Clay saw and seized an opportunity for payback against Unser, with his "black retaliation" home invasion gang though.

Last edited by Archangel00 : 09-20-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #11
uncdrew
Annie 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Helmerichs View Post
To protect Jax.
Not really sure how that works. If people want Jax dead, one more Samcro in jail won't stop it.
uncdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:28 AM   #12
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncdrew View Post
Not really sure how that works. If people want Jax dead, one more Samcro in jail won't stop it.
Jax has been trying to get Opie to sign on as his Sergeant-at-Arms since Jax took over, and Opie has been resisting. Now, Opie has stopped resisting. Part of his (new) job is to protect Jax. And if Jax is in jail, Opie can't do anything to protect him.

The ONLY way he can protect Jax is by going into jail with him.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:37 AM   #13
dwatt

Quote:
Jax has been trying to get Opie to sign on as his Sergeant-at-Arms since Jax took over, and Opie has been resisting. Now, Opie has stopped resisting. Part of his (new) job is to protect Jax. And if Jax is in jail, Opie can't do anything to protect him.

The ONLY way he can protect Jax is by going into jail with him.

I thought Opie was to be the VP and Chibbs was the Sergeant-at-Arms (Tigs old role)?
dwatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #14
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatt View Post
I thought Opie was to be the VP and Chibbs was the Sergeant-at-Arms (Tigs old role)?
You may be right...the politics is a jumble to me, since everything has been moving so fast and nothing goes as anybody plans.

I remember Jax tried to maneuver Opie into being the new President, but that didn't work out. Then there was all that stuff that went down at the end of last season, but I guess I can't remember who was offered what, and who accepted what, and who turned down what.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:26 AM   #15
uncdrew
Annie 2.0

I hear ya. What Opie did is certainly more symbolic than practical. Getting killed in jail next to Jax does nothing.

Obviously the 4 going to jail won't get killed. But if Pope or Romeo wanted them dead, it really wouldn't matter if it were 3 SAMCRO or 4 SAMCRO. They'd be dead SAMCRO.

I too thought Opie was running for VP. But I suppose you can't remove Bobby just because Opie changed his mind.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:53 AM   #16
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncdrew View Post
Obviously the 4 going to jail won't get killed. But if Pope or Romeo wanted them dead, it really wouldn't matter if it were 3 SAMCRO or 4 SAMCRO. They'd be dead SAMCRO.
Well, it depends on how many they (can) send after them. If fifty bangers converge on them in the yard, yeah, they're dead.

If two bangers converge on them (or one of them), having Opie there could make the difference. And once there's been an unsuccessful attack, a second would be a lot harder, assuming the warden isn't in on it.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #17
SeanC
ECT

Yeah I'm with Rob. Basically the men of SAMCRO are brothers in arms, things have turned ugly, so Opie is closing ranks with the guys. Him being there next to Jax may make the difference, and that's all that matters to Opie.
SeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #18
hummingbird_206

I like Lyla. I hope she and Opie work things out.

Count me in the camp that thinks Clay is behind the home invasions.

I'm liking Jimmy Smits' character more and more. Hope he's around for a while. I'm sure Clay isn't going to be pleased so that just makes it even better.

The audio on this show still sucks. Had to turn on CC cause I couldn't understand anything that was being said.
hummingbird_206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #19
uncdrew
Annie 2.0

Quote:
Well, it depends on how many they (can) send after them. If fifty bangers converge on them in the yard, yeah, they're dead.

If two bangers converge on them (or one of them), having Opie there could make the difference. And once there's been an unsuccessful attack, a second would be a lot harder, assuming the warden isn't in on it.
Pope?

I think he can send as many as he wants, if he has the time to plan.

I agree with what you say, and the show will probably do exactly that -- show that Opie being there saved Jax. Quite sure that's what the writers will do.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #20
newsposter
Poster of News

i hope the prison scene dies out fast...them inside just isnt as fun as them out. also it's a foregone conclusion that pope dies or is out of power by the end of the season but i wish some of the bad guys from other seasons would have continued on to not make this so predictable. and why dont people like pope realize they are just getting themselves and their family killed. cant be that well protected 24/7 and it's just stirring the pot unnecessarily.

love when unser said he never got his hands dirty and he thought this felt white. so what does white feel like?

gemma being ok with the wedding that quick is a tad too convenient..must be case of if you cant beat em join em? i half expect her to kill mrs jax at some point.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #21
Shaunnick

I think Gemma is coming to the realization she is no longer the queen bee in the club.

Time to cozy up to the new Bitch #1!
Old 09-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #22
newsposter
Poster of News

id love to see mrs j return to work someday..just to see that hospital admins reaction

!

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote