TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-16-2016, 06:09 PM   #1
oregonman

How do I configure sources (services) on the Find TV, Movies & Videos menu?

On the Find TV, Movies, & Videos menu (see the attached picture), how do I choose what services appear there? I know there is a way because I stumbled on it in the past and removed the entries for services I don't use. Now I have become an Amazon prime subscriber and I can't figure out how I can add Amazon to the list of services. I think the same setting also controls what services appear at the end of the My Shows list.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tivo menu.jpg (37.4 KB, 9 views)
oregonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 06:32 PM   #2
JoeKustra
Cable only

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonman View Post
On the Find TV, Movies, & Videos menu (see the attached picture), how do I choose what services appear there? I know there is a way because I stumbled on it in the past and removed the entries for services I don't use. Now I have become an Amazon prime subscriber and I can't figure out how I can add Amazon to the list of services. I think the same setting also controls what services appear at the end of the My Shows list.
Settings & Messages, Settings, Channels, My Video Providers. Check what you pay for. Note that if you click on the service icon there is no filtering. If you click on Search, your filters (like streaming or recordings only) apply. This is usually only an issue with Amazon Prime vs Amazon Instant.

JoeKustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks For This Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 06:49 PM   #3
oregonman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeKustra View Post
Settings & Messages, Settings, Channels, My Video Providers. Check what you pay for. Note that if you click on the service icon there is no filtering. If you click on Search, your filters (like streaming or recordings only) apply. This is usually only an issue with Amazon Prime vs Amazon Instant.
Thank you. Channels is, I think, the one place I didn't look. If I had remembered it was called "video providers", one of my google searches would have found it.

oregonman is offline   Reply With Quote