TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #1
trainman
Nice to see you

Kroll Show (Comedy Central)

Anyone else watch this sketch show starring comedian Nick Kroll, which premiered Wednesday night?

I was laughing out loud all the way through the "Wheels Ontario" segments, to the extent that I had to use the jump-back button a few times so I could hear dialogue I missed. (Although I think I laughed the most at the ultra-Canadian names in the opening credits -- "Mackenzie Ng" was probably the best.)
Old 01-17-2013, 03:07 PM   #2
ClutchBrake
Pass the gravy!

It's not my type of show but I love Ruxin so I recorded it. Watched a few minutes of it last night before getting too tired and going to bed. I'll finish it this weekend.

I have to say I did find myself singing, "Sex in the City for Dudes!" a few times before bed. Funny to see sets from The League.

Bachelorhood: Life, liberty, and the happiness of pursuit.

Xbox Live: ClutchBrake
ClutchBrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
Swirl_Junkie

I'm a pretty big Kroll fan, and I was a little dissapointed in the show. I know it will get better, but I thought the premiere was a little weak. Wheels Ontario was the highlight for me too, and the accents were great. I can't wait till he does some of his really good characters from Comedy Bang Bang, like Bobby Bottleservice, El Chubacabra, and Baby. I'll keep watching, and am looking forward to Jeselniks new show too. It starts on Feb 19th.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:57 PM   #4
Jesda
CAPTAIN AWESOME

A little too much Ruxin.

The Canadian stuff was pretty funny though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jesda is offline   Reply With Quote