TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series 1 - UK
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-08-2012, 05:04 AM   #1
alextegg
Tall Member

Free TiVo for collection in South West London

My TiVo S1 which has had a significant hard drive expansion (can't remember size, very old sig says 250Gb but I think I've added more since then), TurboNet card, Mode 0, endpad and various other addons needs a new home.

Available free to anyone who'd like to take it and EPG it.

We live in KT2 (Kingston Upon Thames) in South West London and it's free to collect or you could arrange a courier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S1 shelved to wait for
to revive it
Brand new lovely VM TiVo from 18/02/2011 :)
alextegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:07 AM   #2
alextegg
Tall Member

We move out of our house to emigrate on 26th September so unless someone wants this it's going in the skip - sniff!

Goodbye old friend.... x

and

S1 shelved to wait for
to revive it
Old 09-19-2012, 02:25 AM   #3
sjp

Quote:
Originally Posted by alextegg View Post
We move out of our house to emigrate on 26th September so unless someone wants this it's going in the skip - sniff!

Goodbye old friend.... x
While i have little need for your tivo, i regularly stub my toes on my own - must get round to recovering that HDD, i will offer my services as a representative of the tivo faithful to come and wave you off.

Good luck, wonder why you'd choose this time of the year to head off to the southern hemisphere - lucky git
sjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:15 AM   #4
alextegg
Tall Member

Cheers!

It's going to be awful, about 35 in Perth by the time we arrive I suspect, nice thought as I drove to work today in 9 degrees

and

S1 shelved to wait for
to revive it
Old 09-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #5
spitfires
wassock

I'll be happy to collect your faithful old TiVo if no-one else wants it. Can't bear the thought of him going to the tip
Old 09-19-2012, 04:15 PM   #6
alextegg
Tall Member

Great, will pm you my email address to arrange a collection.

and

S1 shelved to wait for
to revive it