TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-20-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
retrodog
King Button Pusher

Strike Back, Season Premeir (Season 2 US, 3 UK) 8/17/12 (Spoilers Included)

Pretty good way to jump start the new season. Nothing too earth shattering. They spent too much time and effort trying to make Mitra look bad ass. Don't get me wrong, I've always liked her but they just went a little overboard. I guess they felt like they had to build up her street cred before putting her in charge of Section 20. That was visible from miles away.

Looks like a big part of this season will be about trying to get the triggers back. The had the guy from Last Action Hero as the head bad guy trying to get them. He looks like the "take no excuses" kind of boss.

I still think this is one of the most realistic looking shows when it comes to gun fight scenes. Good action and good flow. A job well done.
Vegetarians- The #1 preferred food source of carnivores.

Alcohol kills brain cells. But it's only the ones that were annoying the crap out of you anyway.
retrodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa

I thought is was sad and funny how they got rid of the baby and then the wife so he can get back to work!

The new Major is too young to be in charge, if you ask me. There is a reason why old people get these posts; time is a huge factor in experience.
Anubys is online now   Reply With Quote