Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-03-2012, 06:41 AM   #1
loubob57
Cancer sucks!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Big Brother 14 - 9/2/2012

I just knew the Quack Pack was going to be back. Go Dan!
Old 09-03-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Einselen
ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

he smart move it to target Frank. I think though that Joe should have been on the block rather than Frank. I think we are at the last time which someone will be sitting out of the veto comp and though the odds would be small at least play the chance Frank won't be playing in it. Worst case is Frank does play, win and removes Jen, but you still have Joe to get rid of. Then again you can go for Frank this week get rid of Jen and go for him again next week as he will not be able to play in HOH.

S2 526 HR - Lifetime
Premiere XL4 300 HR - Lifetime

XBL Gamertag - UnseenThought
Einselen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
tiams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einselen View Post
he smart move it to target Frank. I think though that Joe should have been on the block rather than Frank. I think we are at the last time which someone will be sitting out of the veto comp and though the odds would be small at least play the chance Frank won't be playing in it. Worst case is Frank does play, win and removes Jen, but you still have Joe to get rid of. Then again you can go for Frank this week get rid of Jen and go for him again next week as he will not be able to play in HOH.
Nominating Joe and Jenn is a bad idea. If Frank wins veto he will remove one and a quack pack would have to be the replacement.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #4
Einselen
ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post
Nominating Joe and Jenn is a bad idea. If Frank wins veto he will remove one and a quack pack would have to be the replacement.
It all depends on how strong you think the alliance is. The people left are Joe, Ian, Frank, Jenn, Shane, Dan and Danielle. If Frank was not nominated and won then the vote would be 2-2 with Ian breaking the tie.

S2 526 HR - Lifetime
Premiere XL4 300 HR - Lifetime

XBL Gamertag - UnseenThought
Einselen is offline   Reply With Quote