TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
Snacko
Snack Officer

Do the Netflix Icons show up for you when you Browse Movies & TV??

Do the Netflix Icons show up for you when you use the "Browse Movies & TV" menu??

I see the Netflix Icon on very few movies when I use the 'Find TV, Movies, & Videos/Browse TV & Movies' menu. For instance, I'll look for Movies and go to the Westerns category. When I look at True Grit (both the old one with John Wayne, and the new one with Jeff Bridges) they don't have the Netflix icon!!! Why not??

I just watched True Grit yesterday on Netflix on my Tivo, so it is there.. But Tivo won't let me go to it from the Tivo Browse TV & Movies menu? And the Netflix app kind of sucks. I have to search for that exact movie. There is no Western category to browse. It is slow and you can only see about 4 movies in a category at a time. In the Tivo Browser you can select Westerns as a category, and the 'entire screen' is all westerns. You can see about 20 at a time!! That is much better. Argg....
Snacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #2
mrizzo80

It looks like the Netflix icon is not showing up at all for Movies right now (I've used the Browse Menu as well as Search).

TV shows still show the Netflix icon when appropriate. You could report it to TiVo or the issue may resolve itself in a couple days.
mrizzo80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
Quake97

Had it happen here and a reboot solved it.

Joe
Quake97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #4
Snacko
Snack Officer

Yea, thanks. I did reboot three times, but it did not fix it. I also saw a post that said to press red thumb, green themb, play, play. This did something, then caused a reboot, but also did not fix it.

I'm just wondering if it's just me, or if anyone else has this problem. Guess I'll have to call Tivo Support..
Snacko is offline   Reply With Quote