TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-09-2014, 07:00 AM   #1
Hoffer
Captain Chaos

Banshee - Season 2 - Starts 1/10/2014

I got a flyer from DirecTV yesterday that I could get Cinemax and Starz for 3 months for the price of one. I was curious when the second season of Banshee started and was surprised to find it was in 2 days!! So, I got Cinemax hooked up and am ready.

I'm looking forward to the second season. The first season was crazy and I'm looking forward to more craziness. Sadly, I don't really remember how last season ended. I hope they have a good "last season, on Banshee".
Old 01-09-2014, 07:33 AM   #2
Wil
Senile Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffer View Post
Sadly, I don't really remember how last season ended.
The lead character had sex with a number of women and girls and otherwise removed his clothing whenever possible. He got into a brutal fight which, as usual, should have resulted in weeks of hospitalization and rehab but his healing powers continued to prevail. He committed several felonies but retained his ah, shucks pleasant manner and boyish charm, a good guy at heart.
Wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:24 AM   #3
tlc

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil View Post
The lead character had sex with a number of women and girls and otherwise removed his clothing whenever possible. He got into a brutal fight which, as usual, should have resulted in weeks of hospitalization and rehab but his healing powers continued to prevail. He committed several felonies but retained his ah, shucks pleasant manner and boyish charm, a good guy at heart.
tlc likes this
Old 01-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #4
argicida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil View Post
From the 2 minutes I saw flipping past it in the free trial weekend I got the impression it was about the Amish - I may have misjudged.
argicida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 04:33 AM   #5
Hoffer
Captain Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by argicida View Post
From the 2 minutes I saw flipping past it in the free trial weekend I got the impression it was about the Amish - I may have misjudged.
It is definitely not about the Amish. If I remember, the town's bad guy grew up Amish. There is some story that deals with it, but that is not a major part of the show.