Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-08-2012, 07:58 PM   #451
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin View Post
Jenn & Shane nom'd - missed how/why decision was made.
Ian wants to get rid of Jenn and have the final 4 be the quack packers.

He wants whoever wins veto to keep the noms the same.

Shane is a pawn.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #452
nmiller855

Ian opened a Pandora's box that had a picture of Rachel that looked like she was in his living room & the house guests got to see a video from home. They were all from females. Dani's was from her friend & Shane's was from his sister & Dan's was from his wife. I don't know who Jenn's was from.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #453
Snappa77
RUDEBWOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
Ian opened a Pandora's box that had a picture of Rachel that looked like she was in his living room & the house guests got to see a video from home. They were all from females. Dani's was from her friend & Shane's was from his sister & Dan's was from his wife. I don't know who Jenn's was from.

Her 'partner' I believe.

Shane won veto BTW.
2 R10's- GONE
2 COMCAST HD TiVo DVR's. SofaKing slow.
Snappa77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #454
Jolt
Disgruntled Member

Apparently Brenchel got married.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #455
Snappa77
RUDEBWOY

Quack Pack playing some twisted version of a Coke/Pepsi challenge game. Making various mixes of drinks and guessing the ingredients. Kinda boring. Little game talk here and there nothing major.

Jenn being SUPER EMO out in backyard. Sulking pretty heavy.

When is elimination? That girl needs to go. Literally laying down and dying game wise.
2 R10's- GONE
2 COMCAST HD TiVo DVR's. SofaKing slow.
Snappa77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:59 AM   #456
bareyb
Under Maintenance

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
Apparently Brenchel got married.
No way. I guess it's true love afterall.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:05 AM   #457
rrrobinsonjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappa77 View Post
When is elimination? That girl needs to go. Literally laying down and dying game wise.
Elimination is Tuesday.

Feeds will go dark. BBAD will probably not be a true "live" show that night (RIPOFF!). The reveal will happen on Wed primetime show. Another live eviction Thursday...down to final 3. Endurance round 1 of 3 part final HoH will start at the end of Thursday's show. BBAD starts an hour later (MF'ERS!) so you have to have the feeds to see any of that play out live.
rrrobinsonjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:45 AM   #458
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappa77 View Post
Her 'partner' I believe.

Shane won veto BTW.
No, Jenn's video was from her mother, who is a cancer survivor.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:47 AM   #459
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrobinsonjr View Post
Elimination is Tuesday.

Feeds will go dark. BBAD will probably not be a true "live" show that night (RIPOFF!). The reveal will happen on Wed primetime show. Another live eviction Thursday...down to final 3. Endurance round 1 of 3 part final HoH will start at the end of Thursday's show. BBAD starts an hour later (MF'ERS!) so you have to have the feeds to see any of that play out live.
I wonder what the live feeders will get to see between the elimination and Wednesdays show? If they show the feeds, everyone will know who was eliminated...
Old 09-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #460
rrrobinsonjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
I wonder what the live feeders will get to see between the elimination and Wednesdays show? If they show the feeds, everyone will know who was eliminated...
My understanding is that the feeds will be blocked (showing trivia?) until after Wednesdays regular episode.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:29 AM   #461
Shaunnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin View Post
Jenn & Shane nom'd - missed how/why decision was made.
He got misted. That's how/why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldorf View Post

Dan seems to be subtly pushing for Shane and Jenn with Jenn as target, so using the power of suggestion: Dan asks Ian how it would look if it were Dan/Jenn on the block and gets Ian to say it would be better if it were Shane and Jenn. Genius, I tell ya.

Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:47 AM   #462
tiams

I hope Danielle wins the POV because that will make things VERY interesting. Shane will expect her to save him which will mean Dan will be the replacement. I would love to see her have to choose between the 2.

If Shane is smart, he will go to Ian and tell him that Dan wanted him out. He should have done that before he the nominations!

Does Jenn know Dan wanted Ian out? If she does, she also should tell Ian.

If Ian hears from Jenn and Shane that Dan wanted him out, Shane and Jenn could save themselves by making Dan Ian's target.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:51 AM   #463
Blurayfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post
I hope Danielle wins the POV because that will make things VERY interesting. Shane will expect her to save him which will mean Dan will be the replacement. I would love to see her have to choose between the 2.

If Shane is smart, he will go to Ian and tell him that Dan wanted him out. He should have done that before he the nominations!

Does Jenn know Dan wanted Ian out? If she does, she also should tell Ian.

If Ian hears from Jenn and Shane that Dan wanted him out, Shane and Jenn could save themselves by making Dan Ian's target.
Shane won POV.
Blurayfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #464
Tracy
Truly

Shane and Danielle won something and they got to leave the house and go see some sort of Olympics Champions show and meet the U.S. Gymnastics team.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #465
Shaunnick

Oh good lord. I feel bad for Shane. I wonder how many times Danielle attempted to rape him while they were alone.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #466
Blurayfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
Oh good lord. I feel bad for Shane. I wonder how many times Danielle attempted to rape him while they were alone.
When Shane and Danielle returned Shane had a conversation where he stated that he preferred Dani to come and hoped the others understand and accept his reasons. Based on that I concluded Shane was the winner of the reward and he got to pick who would go with him.
Blurayfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #467
EscapeGoat
wPod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayfan View Post
Shane won POV.
I wonder if Ian will have the guts to put Dan up in his place. He could blame it on it being Dan's turn to be the pawn, since Danielle was a pawn last week.

If they get rid of Dan now, and they'd be stupid not to do that, the rest of the game might be interesting. We could end up with a completely worthless final 2 (any combination that doesn't include Ian), but I'd rather have that than see another veteran win another reality show.
EscapeGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #468
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Joker's isn't updated yet, but Shane used veto on himself, Ian put up Danielle much to the dismay of Jenn. Ian tells Jenn he just didn't want the couple to have all the voting power. Also lots of pictures of the Brenchel wedding around for those interested... many Big Brother and Survivor alum in attendance.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #469
vertigo235

Quote:
Shane uses veto on himself, Ian puts up Danielle much to the dismay of Jenn. Ian tells Jenn he just didn't want the couple to have all the voting power.
Nice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vertigo235 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #470
Shaunnick

Quote:
Joker's isn't updated yet, but Shane used veto on himself, Ian put up Danielle much to the dismay of Jenn. Ian tells Jenn he just didn't want the couple to have all the voting power.
Ian? Or Dan talking in Ian's voice!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:19 PM   #471
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
Ian? Or Dan talking in Ian's voice!
Yes.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #472
Tracy
Truly

So Dan and Shane are the voters. Neither of them will get rid of Danielle.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #473
SoBelle0
What's next?

That makes sense - from a sales perspective. It's the easiest thing to explain to Jenn, even though he'd promised that he had her back, right?

Does Ian really feel that Dan's going to protect him? I guess with Shane still in, Ian has to hope that Dan will get him out next and keep Ian to go to the final three with Dan and Dani. It is going to be super impressive if Dan gets to the Finals WITH one of his original team players. Crazy!

I still want Ian to win it all - and can't help but worry that he should have taken this chance to get Dan out. Although, truly that onus is on Jenn and Shane for not going and telling Ian what all Dan's been up to... why didn't they do that? Jenn could have gotten in his ear and made that big play she talks about.
SoBelle0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #474
rrrobinsonjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBelle0 View Post
... why didn't they do that? Jenn could have gotten in his ear and made that big play she talks about.
First of all Jenn is an idiot. So there's that.

Secondly, if Dan were standing over the murdered body of Ian with a bloody knife in his hand and "Dan killed me" scrawled in blood next to Ian's lifeless hand....He would somehow talk his way out of it.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #475
vertigo235

Ian has sealed his fate, he's going home next, and it will be Dan, Dani and Shane

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #476
EscapeGoat
wPod

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigo235 View Post
Ian has sealed his fate, he's going home next, and it will be Dan, Dani and Shane
Dan should convince Ian to get rid of Dani now. Break up the Shane/Dani team and leave useless Jenn around for the final challenges. If Dan doesn't win the next HOH or Veto, he could easily end up going home in fourth place. It only takes one vote at that point, and I don't think he can trust anyone in the house to keep him around if he ends up on the block.
EscapeGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #477
vertigo235

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeGoat View Post
Dan should convince Ian to get rid of Dani now. Break up the Shane/Dani team and leave useless Jenn around for the final challenges. If Dan doesn't win the next HOH or Veto, he could easily end up going home in fourth place. It only takes one vote at that point, and I don't think he can trust anyone in the house to keep him around if he ends up on the block.
I don't know, I think that if he got rid of Dani now he would get no votes in the end. It's a fine line.

However if he was at the end with Dani, I think everyone would vote him to win because he obviously brought her along the whole way.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #478
bareyb
Under Maintenance

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigo235 View Post
Unless Ian is planning to Back door Dan... I can't imagine even THOSE fools letting Dan live if they have a chance to back door him.

I'm getting tired of Dan getting away with so much murder. I'm kind of hoping they take him out. Having said, that Props to Dan for having an extremely hot wife. What is it with Dan? He seems to be able to talk women into anything. It's like he's got some magical power over them...
Old 09-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #479
tiams

Dani is a lock to go to the final two. Shane won't vote her out, Jenn won't vote her out, and Jenn is the only one Dan would take to the final two over Dani, and it looks like Jenn will be gone wednesday.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #480
rrrobinsonjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post
Dani is a lock to go to the final two. Shane won't vote her out, Jenn won't vote her out, and Jenn is the only one Dan would take to the final two over Dani, and it looks like Jenn will be gone wednesday.
And there you have it. Nice synopsis.