TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #271
Einselen
ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Frank said something about they wanting him to pull that chip, am I hearing this right and therefore assuming the they he is talking about is the producers?

XBL Gamertag - UnseenThought
Einselen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:55 PM   #272
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

I think he's talking about them having him reenact the pull so they can get a closeup to edit in. The part that sounds like cheating is when he sounds like he could see the name he wanted to pull inside the bag by peeking over.

Feeds are back. Sounds like Frank won. So, I guess Boogie is being evicted.

They are still planning on blindsiding Boogie if they convince him that he has the votes to stay.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #273
TheMerk
Always Bid First

A bit longer video of Frank and Boogie's discussion, notice after the fish Boogie warns Frank not to speak of it again:

BB14 Frank cheats on POV draw?

Quote:
Here is what I have read about it. Boogie drew a 'HG's choice' chip from the bag, and chose Ian. On Frank's turn, he drew Ian, but also got a HG's choice which he 'palmed'. When Frank had to draw again (due to Ian already being taken by Boogie), of course he had the 'HG's choice' chip in his hand. The video is uncut and has the fish screens in place. You decide.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

TheMerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:20 PM   #274
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

The first week when Kara was evicted, the complaints from some fans were that Ashley changed her mind after coming out of the DR. Then there was the reset where Frank was saved. Now this. There are reasonable explanations for all of those things that don't involve manipulation by production, but considering BB's history of helping their favorites along, people are naturally suspicious.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #275
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Joe said Frank and Boogie were cheating during the comp. Doesn't mean they were. Joe says a lot of things.

You need to upgrade your Flash Player

Edit: There was some sort of ruling during or after the comp on if Frank and/or Boogie were cheating.

You need to upgrade your Flash Player

Last edited by Fool Me Twice : 08-18-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #276
nmiller855

That must be why the feeds were cut for so long. I hope the others keep their word about voting Mike out. Shane might even let him pick who goes up against him to make him feel safe.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #277
nmiller855

Looks like all the pressure Mike & Frank are trying to put on Shane to put Dan up, isn't working. It appears at this time ye will put Jenn up so Mike will leave by a landslide.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:03 PM   #278
pmyers

It just proves that you always go for immunity/hoh in reality games and never the temptations!
pmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #279
vertigo235

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmyers View Post
It just proves that you always go for immunity/hoh in reality games and never the temptations!
Not really, he could have lost the HOH and the prize and still went home. At least now he at least has the $10k.

vertigo235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #280
Ment

Jenn went up as replacement nom, Boogie is raging but it will all be for nought. Should be an interesting BBAD tonight tho.
Ment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:45 PM   #281
Tracy
Truly

From watching the show, it doesn't even seem like Jenn is in the house. Even when I check in with BBAD every now and then, she is never anywhere. Is she that much of a loner?
Old 08-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #282
Ment

Outside of Ashley she has limited relationships with other people in the house. She's always around but rarely talks game until recently.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #283
jcondon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
Jenn went up as replacement nom, Boogie is raging but it will all be for nought. Should be an interesting BBAD tonight tho.
Serves him right not playing for the HOH. He didn't even try to secure himself and Frank this week. My guess is Frank will be next. They all love to put him up every week.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:25 PM   #284
brianric

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmyers View Post
Same as in Survivor.
brianric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #285
sburnside1

Boogie is playing the long game. Not in this season, just with BB over all. He has a "persona" he needs to live up to. That includes going after every cash prize, being loud, mocking anyone that doesnt put him up while in the diary room. Does he want to win? Sure, 500k is nice. He needs the attention to stay relevant and promote his restaurants and such. You could see from the other night that he is already trying to play it up to try and get a spot if they have previous competitors back again.

With all the people not really playing to win, I was surprised that Frank didn't want to boot Shane. That dude had already put him up several times. Danielle/Dan would have still won HoH and put him and Boogie up, but really, the odds of him and Boogie going up were high anyhow. The silent 6 was too big an alliance for that late in the game.
sburnside1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #286
Snappa77
RUDEBWOY

I keep seeing reports that Boogie used the N-bomb. But no one has posted the actual quote. Is it true? Does anyone know what he said and who he said it to/about?
2 R10's- GONE
2 COMCAST HD TiVo DVR's. SofaKing slow.
Snappa77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:36 PM   #287
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappa77 View Post
I keep seeing reports that Boogie used the N-bomb. But no one has posted the actual quote. Is it true? Does anyone know what he said and who he said it to/about?
That'd be a big deal, there'd be a capture of that floating around. Him and Frank were swearing up a storm but no report of them letting that slip.

Joe is proposing the Furious Five(not sure what they ended up calling themselves) bring Ian in on a fake 6 alliance to ensure the votes and next HOH. Hope they do this it would be hilarious! Meanwhile Boogs/Franks are upbeat thinking they have Joe/Ian/Ash/Frank to vote for Boogs to stay. They want to sit next to Dan to see his reaction when the votes go their way!
Old 08-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #288
bryhamm
randomize

Quote:
That'd be a big deal, there'd be a capture of that floating around. Him and Frank were swearing up a storm but no report of them letting that slip.

Joe is proposing the Furious Five(not sure what they ended up calling themselves) bring Ian in on a fake 6 alliance to ensure the votes and next HOH. Hope they do this it would be hilarious! Meanwhile Boogs/Franks are upbeat thinking they have Joe/Ian/Ash/Frank to vote for Boogs to stay. They want to sit next to Dan to see his reaction when the votes go their way!
God I hope it goes this way. I hope Boogie truly thinks he is staying, only to realize later that Ian is playing him BIG TIME.

Bry, normally I would say you can hammer me any time baby -- Zevida

I should have frickin' bryhammed your balls yesterday -- KMan
bryhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #289
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappa77 View Post
From hamsterwatch.com

He went on another trash tirade to Frank about all "their pathetic lives" again, and especially Dan, with: "**** Ian too for being friends with this guy.. he's like buddy-buddy with this nxxxa still" - Flashback 8/20 8.17pm

I certainly don't agree with the use of that word in any context, but he wasn't using it in the traditional derogatory term. He was using it in the "my peep" kind of sense. Not that that makes it ok.

Please don't take my clarification as meaning I'm ok with it. I'm not.
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #290
Stylin
Stylish Jane Sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdugan View Post
I certainly don't agree with the use of that word in any context, but he wasn't using it in the traditional derogatory term. He was using it in the "my peep" kind of sense. Not that that makes it ok.

Please don't take my clarification as meaning I'm ok with it. I'm not.
Ditto. Yeah, I didn't hear/read him say it til now in the thread, but instantly figured it was in a "peeps" type of way, as not only does he see himself as a star mastermind, but also cool/urban/hip hop/ gansta - yes at 42 yrs of age, he thinks speaking like a 21 yr old makes him cool... ughh... His constant slang/street talk irks the heck out of me!! He is so inauthentic.
S3 250gb LT 10/15/07
Stylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:11 AM   #291
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin View Post
Ditto. Yeah, I didn't hear/read him say it til now in the thread, but instantly figured it was in a "peeps" type of way, as not only does he see himself as a star mastermind, but also cool/urban/hip hop/ gansta - yes at 42 yrs of age, he thinks speaking like a 21 yr old makes him cool... ughh... His constant slang/street talk irks the heck out of me!! He is so inauthentic.
Totally. I really hope he gets voted off this week.
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:08 AM   #292
Ment

So Joe can't keep his mouth shut and decides he needs to blow up Ashley's game since she has been promising both sides she'd vote their way. I wanted suspense! He tells Frank he isn't voting with him and then outs Ashley. She just laughs cause she knows her bridge with Jenn is gone and only has Frank now.

Joe gleefully goes up to HOH and tells everyone what he did and then Ian starts sniffling, leaves HOH with Brit and then come the water works. Weird kid. I thought he wanted to be evil. Maybe he was actually going to vote for Boogs and blame it Joe or something but he has a mancrush on Boogie something awful. He realizes that the fifth Quack Pack isn't him anymore tho.

Last edited by Ment : 08-22-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #293
brianric

Britney - I quit my job and left my husband to be on Big Brother (or something to that effect). Wow, considering at the time she was going in as a coach and a chance to win $50,000. You got to be kidding me. Am I missing something here?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #294
JFriday
"Just The Facts"

Maybe she didn't mean left as in broke up with her husband, maybe she has a crummy job and knows being on big brother she could potentially make as much or more than she was making by working.
JFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #295
Ment

A drug rep is a pretty cush job. Love Brit but she gets the whine complex now and again. The house has been pretty tense the last 24 hours and she is just missing home.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #296
tiams

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianric View Post
Britney - I quit my job and left my husband to be on Big Brother (or something to that effect). Wow, considering at the time she was going in as a coach and a chance to win $50,000. You got to be kidding me. Am I missing something here?
It was a chance to win $100,000 plus the weekly stipend. Did she say she quit her job for good and can't go back to it?

Boogie left a baby to go on the show. So did Janelle. That first year of your child's life isn't something you want to miss any part of.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #297
Stylin
Stylish Jane Sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post
Boogie left a baby to go on the show. So did Janelle. That first year of your child's life isn't something you want to miss any part of.
Jani's (1st) baby was just 6 mths - have no kids, but that could not have been an easy thing to do at all!... Boogie doesn't live with his child so I feel a bit less sympathy for him - but looks like he may see him real soon anyway if jury hasn't started.
Quote:
So Joe can't keep his mouth shut and decides he needs to blow up Ashley's game- He tells Frank he isn't voting with him and then outs Ashley.
Ian starts sniffling, leaves HOH with Brit and then come the water works. Weird kid.
What was Ian upset about? His role in things? Ashley flipping? what?
S3 250gb LT 10/15/07
Stylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #298
tiams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerk View Post
A bit longer video of Frank and Boogie's discussion, notice after the fish Boogie warns Frank not to speak of it again:

BB14 Frank cheats on POV draw?
If there is only one Houseguest's choice chip in the bag then only one person should have been allowed to pick that chip. It should not have gone back in the bag after Boogie chose it. Shenanigans!

Ian realizes it is going to be a double elimination/fast forward tomorrow night because they are letting Shane practice the competition. If it were a regular eviction Shane would not be eligible to compete as outgoing HOH.

Apparently Ian hurt his ankle badly enough that medics had to be called.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:32 PM   #299
brianric

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post
It was a chance to win $100,000 plus the weekly stipend. Did she say she quit her job for good and can't go back to it?

Ok, so $100,000. Britney did say she quit her job. Most people who plan on coming back to work would request a leave of absence.

As far as not being there for the first year of your child's life, it happens. Ask any active duty military parent.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #300
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin View Post

What was Ian upset about? His role in things? Ashley flipping? what?
He really looks up to Boogie and Dan too as BB players. Boogie for this braggadocio and Dan for the focused unemotional behind the scenes manipulation. Unfortunately, playing BB and being known for your play means stabbing someone in the back and twisting the knife a little and Ian is not that kid. Ian found a way around it he thought, voting for Boogie and blaming it on Joe which would also cause a division between Joe and the foursome but Joe blew that up.

Course maybe there is tear-gas in the BB house, seems that everyone else is catching the water-works tonight.