TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
caddyroger
Registered User
 
caddyroger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Some where out west
Posts: 1,621
Logitech harmony one

Does any one use a Logitech Harmony One on their Premiere xl? If you have you had problems with certain commands?

Last edited by caddyroger : 04-04-2010 at 12:34 AM.
caddyroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
aaronwt
HD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 13,813
I used both my Harmony Ones last night for a little while. But I was only using the basic commands. List, TiVo, play, pause, up, down, left, right, skip, clear, etc.

But I did not have any issues with the commmands I used. Are there supposed to be issues with certain commands? I can give them a try if there are specific ones with issues.
__________________
Roamio Pro
TiVo Mini x4
Roamio Basic OTA
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
caddyroger
Registered User
 
caddyroger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Some where out west
Posts: 1,621
I am having problems getting out Tivo central back to live. I have to unplug the tivo before it it will work again. I am going to run the Logitech install program again.
caddyroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
DaveWhittle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 404
The Premiere isn't in the Harmony database, right? So there's no "zoom" function?

I have a Harmony 880 that I use to turning out and setting to correct inputs, but I like the Tivo peanut for operating the Premiere.
DaveWhittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
dewd2
Babbling Idiot
 
dewd2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 88
Time to start building the database. You can teach your remote the 'zoom' function.
dewd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #6
caddyroger
Registered User
 
caddyroger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Some where out west
Posts: 1,621
Sorry for the trouble. I just redid the buttons and now it seems like it fixed.
caddyroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
mae
member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 183
I have 2 problems so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddyroger View Post
Does any one use a Logitech Harmony One on their Premiere xl? If you have you had problems with certain commands?
I have found 2 issues with my Harmony used with an HD. These are posted in the bug thread.

The first is the exit command that goes back to the Series One. It locks the machine if used to exit TiVo Central in HD. It works fine in the SD mode. TiVo's theory is the IR info is in the legacy code but not the new code. The work around is to set the exit key to "Live TV" in the Harmony s/w.

The second is that using the old List command (again going back to the S1 remote) in HD menu mode brings up the SD Now Playing List, not the HD My Shows. That is available through TiVo Central. I haven't found a work around other than that but I would guess a macro of TiVo and select would do it.
mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:44 PM   #8
DaveWhittle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 404
Does the Harmony have an IR code to put the Premiere in standby mode? I would like to activate this when turning everything off to turn off the front lights.
DaveWhittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:27 PM   #9
RoundTuit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 59
I haven't tried my Harmony 900 with the TiVo Premiere yet because I need to reprogram it with a non-zero address, but with the S3 I just told the Harmony software to not leave the TiVo powered up when leaving the activity. The Power toggle simply puts the TiVo in standby.
RoundTuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:36 PM   #10
i2k
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 80
Logitech have now added the TiVo Series 4 to there Remote Database it seems, add the Tivo as a PVR / TIVO / TCD-748000 (model number)

HTH

OK, I tried this and got a message from the Harmony software to the effect of "the tivo premiere cannot change channels" and was unable to add it to the new 'watch tv' activity (update below)
__________________
TiVo Roamio Pro
2 TiVo Mini's (ethernet)

Last edited by i2k : 04-06-2010 at 02:28 PM.
i2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #11
yunlin12
Tivonation Citizen
 
yunlin12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 1,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by mae View Post
I have found 2 issues with my Harmony used with an HD. These are posted in the bug thread.

The first is the exit command that goes back to the Series One. It locks the machine if used to exit TiVo Central in HD. It works fine in the SD mode. TiVo's theory is the IR info is in the legacy code but not the new code. The work around is to set the exit key to "Live TV" in the Harmony s/w.

The second is that using the old List command (again going back to the S1 remote) in HD menu mode brings up the SD Now Playing List, not the HD My Shows. That is available through TiVo Central. I haven't found a work around other than that but I would guess a macro of TiVo and select would do it.
Guess I'll be sticking to the SD menu for a while more. At least the SD menu flies compared with my Tivo HD, and there is no delay for audio to come in on 30 sec skip.

BTW, is Zoom just the same as the old Aspect button, or does it do anything else? I see that you use Zoom in the HD menu to go back to TV. When I use the new glo remote with Zoom button on my TivoHD, it just changes the aspect ratio.
__________________
ReplayTV 3000 (RIP)
Hughes HDVR2 DTivo (adopted by friend)
Tivo S2 Dual Tuner (Craiglisted)
Tivo S3 750GB (decommissioned)
Tivo HD 750GB (adopted by parents)
Tivo Premiere
Tivo Premiere XL
yunlin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:58 AM   #12
i2k
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 80
Update: when adding the "Watch TV" activity, choose Add Activity, then "Watch TV" then choose the 2nd option (non tivo dvr) and it will let you add the series 4 to the activity list. Seems Logitech havent yet recognised the Series 4 fully as a TIVO device.
__________________
TiVo Roamio Pro
2 TiVo Mini's (ethernet)

Last edited by i2k : 04-07-2010 at 03:08 PM.
i2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:04 PM   #13
Terbor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 19
I have an 890 and I was able to create an activity with the Premiere by going to the device page and selecting the option to add the device to an activity. I could never create an activity directly that properly recognized that the new box could change channels.
Terbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #14
RoundTuit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveWhittle View Post
Does the Harmony have an IR code to put the Premiere in standby mode? I would like to activate this when turning everything off to turn off the front lights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundTuit View Post
I haven't tried my Harmony 900 with the TiVo Premiere yet because I need to reprogram it with a non-zero address, but with the S3 I just told the Harmony software to not leave the TiVo powered up when leaving the activity. The Power toggle simply puts the TiVo in standby.
Well, it is a week later and I am completely wrapped around the axle. If you hear a bang, it is my head exploding.

I wanted to program my Premiere to operate like I currently have my S3 programmed – i.e., to enter standby mode when I quit the “Watch TiVo” activity. Finding a decent database for the Premiere was problematic. At first the Harmony website did not recognize TCD-748000, then it did but did not recognize it as being a TiVo. Also, over a period of a few days or even a few hours, the database seemed to change. There were always missing commands (even old timers such as LiveTV) which I filled in by learning them, and often there were weird inconsistencies. For example, at one point A, C and D were defined, but not B. Later, Yellow and Green were defined but not Red or Blue. Perhaps I happen to catch it when Logitech was messing with the database, I don’t know.

Once I discovered I needed to select the “DVR or PVR other than TiVo” option, I had a little more success. Without that option, it would not allow you to select which device to use and defaulted the remote address to 0. However, no matter what I did, I could never get the Menu (TiVo) and Exit (LiveTV) buttons to work – they always used a 0 address even though all the other buttons used the correct address – in my case 1.

Tonight I threw in the towel and decided to use a more mature database entry. I started with TCD-658000 (TiVo HD XL) because I felt it was most similar to the Premiere XL, and had nearly total success except for getting standby mode to work properly. When exiting the activity a command is sent to and received by the Premiere XL, but it does not enter standby mode. Rather it behaves as if the TiVo button was pushed – i.e., if I am watching live TV at the time, TiVo Central is entered. If already in TiVo Central, My Shows is entered.

Since my S3 works perfectly, I redefined the Premiere XL as a TCD-648250B and reprogrammed the activity using this device. The same result was achieved. However, it was not that long ago that I first setup my Harmony 900, so I can remember exactly how I did it. I followed the same steps and received the same dialog as before.

Just for the fun of it, I swapped the remote addresses of my S3 and Premiere XL as well as the physical inputs on my AVR, and then used the Watch S3 activity to control the Premiere XL, and vice versa. The result was what you might expect – the Premiere worked perfectly and the S3 failed to go into standby mode.

Although the two activities appear identical in all respects, obviously they are not. The Harmony software was version 7.5 when I set up the S3, and it is now 7.7. Also, the database may have been corrupted in the mean time. I guess it is time to contact Logitech customer support because I am out of ideas.

Sorry for rambling on and getting nowhere. I just thought if someone else is trying to jump through the same hoops I am, maybe they have some thoughts about what to do next.
RoundTuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:58 AM   #15
RoundTuit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 59
I just had a Eureka moment.

It was becoming pretty clear that the database I was using was corrupted or changed in some manner between the time I defined the TiVo S3 device and when I received my Premiere XL. Just looking at the device settings I can see that some buttons have been removed and some added. There is a PowerToggle button in each, but there is no way (I know of) to tell if the coding is the same. I suspect not.

It suddenly dawned on me that I have a Harmony One setup for my wife’s S3 that has similar programming, and that I could use that to teach the Harmony 900 what the correct PowerToggle should be.

I tried that and it almost works. Now when I quit the Watch TiVo activity for the Premiere XL, the TiVo enters standby mode as it should. The only problem now is that the PowerToggle command is sent with remote address 0, so it is received by both TiVo units. Since it is a toggle, it puts one in standby and wakes up the other, which I don’t want.

Now, I know there is no earth-shaking reason that I need to put either unit in standby, but this has created a barrier for me and I am determined to get around it, over it, under it or through it. Is there any way to change the remote address for a single command? I tried using the “Confirm infrared commands” option, but it started asking me to enter buttons that are not even close to a TiVo, so I bailed out.
RoundTuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:47 AM   #16
RoundTuit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 59
If you stumble around long enough, you will eventually find the exit from the maze.

Don’t ask me why this works because I couldn’t begin to tell you, but this is what I did. I went back and tried configuring a TCD-658000 (TiVo HD XL) device and got the same results I did the first time – no surprise there. However, I then went back into the device settings menu and selected “Set up this device based on a similar device” option. I wandered around in there a little while and was eventually presented with a list of similar devices. I chose TCD-748000 (TiVo Premiere XL) and presto-change-o, it now works the way I would expect it to work. Both the S3 and the Premiere XL go into standby and awake as they should using the associated activities.

However, I seemed to have lost the ChannelPrev button for no apparent reason. Go figure!

For those that are wondering why I didn’t start with TCD-748000 in the first place, I did. That is the most logical choice and one of the first I tried (once it was in the database). However, for some reason the Harmony software does not recognize it as being in the TiVo family, and you have to choose the “Watch TV (DVR or PVR other than TiVo)” option when using it in a multi-TiVo environment. This led to other problems where I could not get the Menu (TiVo) and Exit (ListTV) buttons to use the correct remote address. I chalk that up to the Harmony software not recognizing it as a TiVo even though it does recognize it as a similar device.

I apologize for monopolizing this thread momentarily. As you can see, I have been hanging around this forum for a while, but I have kept relatively quiet. I promise I will return to my cave shortly.
RoundTuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:54 AM   #17
mvnuenen
~0.0~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 215
@RoundTuit: no apologies needed! That's what these forums are for I read all your posts and I learned from it. Tx 4 sharing
mvnuenen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:20 AM   #18
aaronwt
HD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 13,813
I set my Harmonies up a long time ago, and when I switched to the H1 I just carried the programming over.

When I set mine up, I had to call technical support and tell them I wanted this tiVo on remote code 3, this TiVo on remote code 4, etc. At that time that was the only way to program the separate codes without having the Harmony learn them. I have no idea what they do now.
__________________
Roamio Pro
TiVo Mini x4
Roamio Basic OTA
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #19
Sam Lowry
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 65
Did anybody get the Clear button to work on the Harmony for the Premiere? I tried manually adding it, but no good. It worked for my S2.
Sam Lowry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #20
Terbor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Lowry View Post
Did anybody get the Clear button to work on the Harmony for the Premiere? I tried manually adding it, but no good. It worked for my S2.
I did a "Learn IR" on my Harmony 890 and that worked.
Terbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:20 PM   #21
RoundTuit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
When I set mine up, I had to call technical support and tell them I wanted this tiVo on remote code 3, this TiVo on remote code 4, etc. At that time that was the only way to program the separate codes without having the Harmony learn them. I have no idea what they do now.
I was able to get everything working without calling customer support, but maybe I would have been better off calling. However, I am one of those people who dread CS and rather figure it out on my own, sometimes to my detriment.

As you said, early on this was the only option, but now the software can learn the address when you initially set up a device. This most likely happens when the software asks you to enter a couple of commands so it can use this information to find the best database file for your device.

You can also change the remote address after setting up the device by using the confirm infrared command option. This worked for my S3, but when I tried to change the address I originally used for the S4 the software found a database file it thought was better, but it turned out to be much worse and I had all kinds of issues. I ended up deleting the activity/device and started over.

I would like to know more about how the database is managed and updated because I swear it was changing as I was trying to program my remote. Since I have never had any problems setting up the remote for my S3s, I began using that model number for the S4, and I defined, deleted and redefined the S4 device several times. At one point the software started prompting me to enter odd commands that were different from the normal ones (i.e., PowerToggle, DirectionUp and Select) and I ended up with a set of commands that looked like they were for an AV receiver. That is when I switched back to the HD XL to use as a basis for the S4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Lowry View Post
Did anybody get the Clear button to work on the Harmony for the Premiere? I tried manually adding it, but no good. It worked for my S2.
I wasn't aware there was a problem with the Clear button, but it works for me and I didn't have to add it.
RoundTuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:46 PM   #22
orangeboy
yes, I AM orangeboy!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Moline, IL
Posts: 4,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundTuit View Post
...I would like to know more about how the database is managed and updated because I swear it was changing as I was trying to program my remote...
My guess is that when a user enters a model number, it takes what's in the database and applies it to the remote (software). After updating the remote, anything "learned" is sent back to the database (via the software) to be applied to that model number. I'm sure this would all be fine if everyone used remote address "0", with no deviations between the remote codes were ever introduced.

However, I use different remote addresses to control my TiVos, so inputing model TCD-746320 (for example) as the model won't necessarily work for me. My TiVo's remote address 9 "Live TV" has to be different than a "standard" TiVo's remote address 0 "Live TV". When I go through the Harmony software and "learn" my address 9 commands, I get the same thing where the model it selects for me is horribly inappropriate.

What I want to do as an experiment (if I have a couple of hours to burn) is start from scratch, and make new models named "TCD-746320-RA1" through "TCD-746320-RA9", to represent Remote Addresses 1-9. That way, if after "learning" a new command, it finds all of the appropriate codes for that address, and new users with non-0 address could find the appropriate codes.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
orangeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:56 PM   #23
aaronwt
HD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 13,813
It seemed easier when I did it. I just added the several TiVos, and technical support just made them the remote code I requested. No learning was required. And technical support called you back, even on Sunday. I don't know if that is still the case though. When I set up my Harmony remotes for TiVos, it was before Logitech bought Harmony.
I've just carried over those TiVos in the programming everytime I get a new Harmony remote.
__________________
Roamio Pro
TiVo Mini x4
Roamio Basic OTA
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #24
Sam Lowry
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 65
OK. I re-did the Clear button, and now it's working. One other question... I noticed that when I hit power off for my system (which is the TV and receiver), it is turning off the green light on the Tivo. Is that normal/correct?

Thanks.
Sam Lowry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:39 AM   #25
RoundTuit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Lowry View Post
OK. I re-did the Clear button, and now it's working. One other question... I noticed that when I hit power off for my system (which is the TV and receiver), it is turning off the green light on the Tivo. Is that normal/correct?
When you say "hit power off for my system" I assume you mean powering off using the Harmony remote, and not a switched AC outlet on your AVR or power strip, or using HDMI power control.

That being the case, when you configured the TiVo device there should have been a step where you were asked if you wanted to power off your device when it was not in use. If you select that option, a PowerToggle command should be sent to the TiVo when you exit an activity (i.e., power off). However, the TiVo does not actually power off, but rather goes into standby mode. I have not seen an official explanation of standby mode (perhaps I would if I RTFM), but apparently all it does is disable the display (i.e., the LEDs on the Premiere) and turn off the video and audio outputs. I was hoping it would spin down the hard drive to save power, but I don't think that is the case.

The TiVo will continue to perform its normal functions while in standby, and in particular, will record and transfer shows. However, it gives no external indication that it is doing so, so be careful when removing AC power from the TiVo because you might interrupt a recording. The S3 will light the record or transfer LEDs as appropriate, but it will not display text on the OLED screen when in standby. Personally, I wish there was an option for the S4 to enable the record and transfer LEDs when in standby.

BTW, I don't know what is going on that required you to relearn the Clear button. In my case, I had to relearn ChannelPrev. The remote was sending a command because I could see the amber LED flash, but I could not observe any other noticable response.

Last edited by RoundTuit : 04-15-2010 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Add additional comment
RoundTuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:50 AM   #26
aaronwt
HD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 13,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundTuit View Post
......... Personally, I wish there was an option for the S4 to enable the record and transfer LEDs when in standby.

...............
If you need that, the solution is simple. You don't put it in standby.
__________________
Roamio Pro
TiVo Mini x4
Roamio Basic OTA
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #27
RoundTuit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 59
Yes, I know. That has already been debated. Maybe I should reword it....

I wish the TiVo had a standby mode that is actually useful and more conservative in its utilization of resources while in standby mode. The shows I watch and record typically fall within a 6-hour time slot, so it seems wasteful that the TiVo sits there using the same amount of resources during the other 18 hours of each day. I can at least pretend the TiVo was better at doing this, and maybe someday the software will be improved.
RoundTuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:29 AM   #28
cranbers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by mae View Post
I have found 2 issues with my Harmony used with an HD. These are posted in the bug thread.

The first is the exit command that goes back to the Series One. It locks the machine if used to exit TiVo Central in HD. It works fine in the SD mode. TiVo's theory is the IR info is in the legacy code but not the new code. The work around is to set the exit key to "Live TV" in the Harmony s/w.

The second is that using the old List command (again going back to the S1 remote) in HD menu mode brings up the SD Now Playing List, not the HD My Shows. That is available through TiVo Central. I haven't found a work around other than that but I would guess a macro of TiVo and select would do it.
Ah yeah, that's what I experienced. Who would of thought it was harmony one, here I thought it was tivo's fault. Wait, who's fault is it?
cranbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #29
TiVoMargret
VP of Design, TiVo
 
TiVoMargret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 240
EXIT button will be fixed in next release

We have a fix for the EXIT button lockup, and it will be in the next release. (No date yet.)

--Margret
__________________
Margret Schmidt
Vice President, Design & Engineering
Chief Design Officer
TiVo Inc. *
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TiVoMargret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:25 PM   #30
b_scott
TiVo Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: chicago, il
Posts: 1,028
still no official Premiere data in the database? It's been 3 weeks.
b_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVo® is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 PM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |