I <3 Wintergreen

Please don't make me put these Tivos on ebay

see current listings.

Last edited by replaytv : 10-22-2011 at 02:00 AM. Reason: see current listings
replaytv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
anubis93611

Ill take the

$80 for Series 2 Tivo 80 gig hard drive single tuner with lifetime service with free
Series 2 single tuner Tivo that has 'Evaluation' for the service state, that means that it acts like a 'lifetime' service Tivo so you don't have to pay the monthly fee. Two Tivos for the price of one.

PM ME....
anubis93611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #3
anubis93611

Ill take the

$80 for Series 2 Tivo 80 gig hard drive single tuner with lifetime service with free
Series 2 single tuner Tivo that has 'Evaluation' for the service state, that means that it acts like a 'lifetime' service Tivo so you don't have to pay the monthly fee. Two Tivos for the price of one.

PM ME....
anubis93611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:01 PM   #4
pianoman
:-|

Sent you a PM regarding one of the TiVos. Thanks!
pianoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:19 AM   #5
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

update on tivos sold.

see current listings

Last edited by replaytv : 10-22-2011 at 01:59 AM. Reason: to refer to current listings
Old 06-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #6
workingjoe

I'll take that TCD648250B

I'll take that TCD648250B for $340. My post count is too low to PM you here, so I'll send my contact info via email.

Thanks.
workingjoe
workingjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
rgbrooks

I PM'd about on of your units.
rgbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:05 PM   #8
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

Surprise surprise!!

It has always surprised me that I have will have items sitting around for months with no interest, then two people want to buy the same thing in one day.
I am sorry that is the case with the Series 3 with lifetime. I just received payment for it and will ship it shortly.
I didn't get a PM for the Series 3 or a response to another PM about the lifetime and evaluation unit package. Apparently the tivocommunity PM system doesn't work all the time. I have had this problem before. I haven't had any complaints for the emails system. If you don't get a response from me, put it in this open forum or email me.
Sorry so say that I don't have any other Tivos with lifetime other than Series 1 and 2. A complete list is forthcoming when pending sales complete.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:11 PM   #9
SalesGirl83

Sent an email, too new to PM!
SalesGirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:38 PM   #10
JoeTaxpayer

Time to update remaining list?
JoeTaxpayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:22 AM   #11
tracker_1

Update list if you have left please
tracker_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #12
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

updated list of Tivos & other DVRs available

Plus shipping from Denver Colorado 80003. Free pickup or possibly free delivery in Denver metro area.
Payment in cash (if local), PayPal, or US Postal Order.
Discount if you buy more than one.
All include power cord and remote, but no other cords, manual, or other accessories included except if mentioned.
Free working Tivo that doesn't have a lifetime subscription with most Tivos sold. (most likely a matching Tivo so you will have a 'parts' machine if desired)

My phone number, address, Ebay and Craigslist account info available if desired.

All items are in working condition.

$120 Pioneer 810h DVR/DVD Tivo recorder with basic lifetime service.

$100 TCD 540140 with lifetime service and 140 gig hard drive.

$80 for Series 2 Tivo 40 gig hard drive single tuner with lifetime service

$90 for Series 2 Tivo 80 gig hard drive single tuner with lifetime service

Series 2 Toshiba Tivo with DVD burner and Tivo Basic lifetime Service. $55

$225 Dual Tuner Series 2 Tivo with lifetime service. 80 gig hard drive.

$50 for Series 1 Tivo with lifetime ( activated after the date that you could transfer it. )

$30 for Series 1 Tivo without service, but still can be used to record and 'time slip'. No TV guide available except with monthly payment.

Series 2 Humax DRT800 Tivo with DVD Burner and TiVo Full Product Lifetime Service - $145

Series 2 Toshiba Tivo with DVD burner and Tivo Basic lifetime Service. $55

Tivo Series 2 Dual Tuner 180hr DVR $35 without lifetime.

Toshiba RD-KX50 DVD-R/RAM Recorder with 80GB Hard Drive - $100
this is like a Tivo digital video recorder, without having to pay the monthly fees. It doesn't have have a digital tuner, so you have to use a converter box if you want to watch antenna TV. It does have a IR cable jack to control a cable or other boxes like Tivo does. It also has a built in DVD recorder. It doesn't have a TV program guide like TiVo.
http://www.overstock.com/Electronics...6/product.html
has a picture of the unit. I am not selling them on overstock, I just am using their listing to show what it is like. Has a analog tuner and is standard definition.

$50
Sonic Blue Replay TV DVR with lifetime and Commercial Advance feature, so better than Tivo in this one feature. No fees to pay every month.(current news items indicate that Replay subscription services will end July 2011)
ReplayTV
Model RTV 5160
http://www.retrevo.com/support/Repla.../280bh235/t/2/

Polaroid DVR/DVD recorder without Tivo service. This unit is much more flexible than Tivos for editing to DVD. It is possible to edit out commercials and put only what you want on the DVD. Has a analog tuner and is standard definition. Does not have IR cable jacks, so can't control a converter or other accessory box.

I have other Replay TV DVRs not listed if interested.
I have sold the evaluation units, and the other units no longer listed. Prices reflect the current prices on ebay for the most part, minus the fees that I would have to pay to ebay for listing and selling. So that saving is passed on to you.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:47 AM   #13
tracker_1

interested in $100 TCD 540140 with lifetime service and 140 gig hard drive shipped to Cleve;and , Ohio. My post count is too low to PM you here how caan I email or PM?
tracker_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #14
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

for sale on ebay Dual Tuner Series 2 TCD649080 lifetime

sold for $200 on ebay
No body wanted to buy it on this forum so I finally gave up and put it on ebay.
Buy it now $260 or bid for $200 plus $20 shipping to lower 48.
I still have the other Tivos, ReplayTVs and other DVRs for sale.

Last edited by replaytv : 10-17-2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: to update status of ebay item
Old 07-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #15
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

sales so far

I sold the lifetime Series 3, one single turner Series 2, one evaluation and one lifetime Series 2, shipped to California, Florida, and New Jersey(I think). I also sold one basic serviceToshiba DVD/DVR , and a ATT Series 2 , in addition to 3 or 4 none lifetime Tivos locally.
I had quite a few people write to me that didn't end up buying for one reason or other. Some never responded, some we couldn't work out an agreement.

Last edited by replaytv : 07-07-2011 at 11:43 PM. Reason: to add info and correct other info
Old 07-12-2011, 12:23 AM   #16
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

Sold & shipped Series 2 540140 with lifetime

shipped today. $120
Old 07-12-2011, 12:33 AM   #17
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

One bid on Dual Tuner Series 2 on ebay so far. $200

sold for $200 on ebay
No body wanted to buy it on this forum so I finally gave up and put it on ebay.
$20 shipping to lower 48.
I still have the other Tivos, ReplayTVs and other DVRs for sale.

Last edited by replaytv : 10-17-2011 at 03:02 PM. Reason: to delete the 'buy it now comment, as that isn't available now.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #18
nmiller855

Do you have anything that will work with DirecTv without their receiver box?
nmiller855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:12 AM   #19
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

I am not really familiar enough with Direct TV boxes to say

There is a category just for Direct TV Tivos that probably would be able to answer your questions, and maybe they would have a box too.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #20
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

My listing on ebay ends in one day 10 hours.

the Tivo sold for $200
I also have many Series 2 single tuner, some with dvd players/recorders, with lifetime service still for sale off of ebay. I have sold 4 or 5 on this forum.

Last edited by replaytv : 10-17-2011 at 03:01 PM. Reason: to update ebay listing
Old 07-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #21
gastrof
Look 32' in reverse

Location: We would like tin but for the golden glade. Do not take risks that you cannot return to the encapsulation. Margaret has not the stranding.
What's the biggest hard drive you have on a Lifetime Series 2 non-dual-tuner, that'll work with an OTA digital converter box? (And what price would you be asking for it?)
Old 07-15-2011, 09:00 PM   #22
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

I have a bunch of Tivos, but the largest hard drive is 80 gig

But most people upgrade them to a larger size of hard drive.
I have had Tivos for years and never needed a larger hard drive than 80 gig, but I delete most shows after watching them. And most shows I record at the lowest quality as I have old small TVs that I can't see the need for higher definition. I do record sports at the highest definition possible on a Series 2
$90 for Series 2 Tivo 80 gig hard drive single tuner with lifetime service.
I have Tivos with the name of Toshiba, Pioneer, AT&T, Humax, and of course Tivo on them.
If you dn't want the full two week TV guide Tivos, I have the 3 day basic service Tivos from Toshiba and Pioneer for cheaper. They have working DVD players/recorders and will work with wifi from what I am told. I am just setting that up at my house now.
Upgrading a Tivo is as easy as opening it up and changing the hard drive and putting it back together if you buy a hard drive with the tivo immage already on it.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:47 AM   #23
fylcsm

Is that the only difference with basic, limited to 3 days?
fylcsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #24
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

basic tivo// 3 days instead of 2 weeks of tvguide

Basic Tivo doesn't have the search capabilities that full Tivo has. I have heard that it does have connection abilities to the internet for updates using broadband, but you can't download movies or anything. But I have never used those capabilities. It seems to me it has other limitations, but I don't remember. My significant other has the basic plan and likes it fine. I really miss the search feature to look for programs when I use her Tivo. It is possible to pay for the monthly fee and get the whole tivo tvguide if you want.
I imagine that there is a comprehensive list of the differences here on this site, but haven't looked. If you want to know more I can look.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #25
fylcsm

It is still point and click the guide to record correct?
fylcsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:00 AM   #26
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

Yes, point and click to record is still provided.

And you can have it scheduled out farther than the 3 days like for repeating recordings, you just can't see farther than 3 days what is coming up and the other features already mentioned are missing. It is odd that when you look on the information page it can show the account closed, but still records. I think that this might because someone at one time had been paying for the full 2 week TVGUIDE, but then stopped paying so it shows closed. But the Toshibas and Pioneers always have the basic Tivo features. The Humax also made a DVD DVR, but it never came with basic Tivo. I think I have one or two of those two, and I have Pioneer with Full lifetime with DVD/DVR. I am told that the Pioneer has a better picture.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #27
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

I mailed a Tivo for $20 basic US Post Office and now it broke

It appears that the post office damaged the hard drive in shipping, so think twice about mailing a Tivo by anything other than Priority or something better. It was single boxed in the original box/packing that it came in. I will now send all Tivos Priority except if the buyer sends me an email saying that they accept the danger of a Tivo getting damaged by rough handling by not using Priority.
No other Tivo shipped have been damaged going Priority or UPS.

Last edited by replaytv : 07-18-2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: correct spelling errors
Old 07-27-2011, 06:36 AM   #28
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

Received Tivo shipped by UPS with box damaged

I received a Tivo that was shipped by UPS and the box had a hole in it. I was worried that it might be damaged, so I called UPS and ask them if I should have a UPS representative inspect the box before I open it. That was so they could verify the damage that they inflicted on it. They declined. They said to go ahead and open it up and test it to see if it works OK. I did that it and it seems OK, but am wondering about shipping UPS now after I read about problems on the internet getting insurance claims paid. I have received other items UPS and they seem to treat items fairly roughly. Although to be fair, none of the items received seem to have adequate packing. From what I read, UPS uses another company to insure their shipments, and that company rarely pays on claims. But that is just what I read on the internet. I was unable to file a claim once because the computer I received wasn't packed with commercial grade materials of at least 2 inches of space all around it. Finding that requirement took me a half hour on the internet of searching. But the US Post Office doesn't even really state what their requirements to file a claim with 'adequate packing requirements' taken into account. Do I must admit at least UPS does state their requirements much better than USPS.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #29
replaytv
I <3 Wintergreen

Dual Tuner TiVo Series 2 TCD649080 80 GB Receiver Digital DVR

Four (4) TiVo Series 2 TCD649080 80 GB Receiver Digital DVRs for sale. $40 each, plus shipping. Only includes Tivo, remote and power cord. Great condition. Standard definition. Not designed for antenna use, but can be used with digital converter. Channel line up will not be totally accurate if used with antenna. $20 each if local pickup or purchase of more than one.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #30
neboo

Do you still have any series 2 with lifetime available?

Also, how does one go about transfering the lifetime service to another person when selling a Tivo? (Sorry, I'm new at this)
neboo is offline   Reply With Quote