TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-19-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
Amnesia
The Question

Grimm S01E22 "The Woman in Black" 18 May 2012

Interesting episode---I certainly wasn't expecting the WiB to be his mom.

One thing I did notice during the episode, though, was that it seemed like the producers completely ignored the police-captain-conspiracy aspect. They didn't have to focus the entire episode on it, but if someone had simply watched this episode and not the rest of the season, they wouldn't even know the captain was a Wesen, much less in a plot against Nick.

I'm glad that Nick finally (tried to) tell Juliette the truth. I wonder what they will do next season? Will Nick get Munroe to demonstrate again? Will the illness make Juliette forget? And what was the ex-witch trying to accomplish anyway? Just trying to make Juliette's pupils dilate?

Finally, did anyone catch the commercial for the Daniel Radcliffe movie The Woman in Black? That can't have been a coincidence.

Last edited by Amnesia : 05-19-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Amnesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:40 AM   #2
billypritchard
Embiggener

I guess the Renard plot is going to be in the background for a while then.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:14 AM   #3
Hoffer
Captain Chaos

The girlfriend will be back to not knowing next season. I'd guess the black eyes means she's under control of the witch or something. Once they get her fixed, she'll have lost all memory of being told about Grimms and such.

Because that Asian dude supposedly killed the guy's parents, I knew that woman was the mom as soon as she came into the house at the end. Had no clue what was up with her before that.

I thought it was a good season ender. Definitely looking forward to next season!!
Old 05-19-2012, 10:51 AM   #4
john4200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesia View Post
they wouldn't even know the captain was a Wesen, much less in a plot against Nick.
Is Renard a Wesen? I've forgotten whether we ever saw him change his face. I know he is Royal Family, but I don't recall it ever being stated that the Royal Family are Wesen. There is something special about Royals, but Renard doesn't seem like the other Wesens, especially since Nick has never seen him change his face.
john4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa

Quote:
Originally Posted by john4200 View Post
Is Renard a Wesen? I've forgotten whether we ever saw him change his face. I know he is Royal Family, but I don't recall it ever being stated that the Royal Family are Wesen. There is something special about Royals, but Renard doesn't seem like the other Wesens, especially since Nick has never seen him change his face.
That is what I'm wondering as well. Nick can't see what he is, so is he anything?

Had to roll my eyes when Nick took her to the trailer and not to his friends. In fact, I'm going to do it again

Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote