TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2012, 06:34 AM   #1
ScubaCat
Shades of Blue......
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: N.E. GA
Posts: 2,421
The Big Bang Theory [4/26/12] - "The Stag Convergence"

Who would have thought Howard would ever grow up!
Howard: Tell her I'm really sorry. And if she doesn't want to marry me, I get it. But what I really want her to know is the guy that she is really disgusted by is the guy that I'm disgusted by, too. But, that guy doesn't exist anymore; he's gone. And the reason is because of her. So, if this relationship is over, let her know that she made me a better man, and tell her thank you.

Penny: Oh my god, Howard! That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. And it came out of you.

ScubaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #2
Vendikarr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 436
I wish Zack had been invited to the party. The show is always funnier with a little Zack.
Vendikarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:29 AM   #3
LifeIsABeach
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Drexel Hill, PA
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendikarr View Post
I wish Zack had been invited to the party. The show is always funnier with a little Zack.
+1 I love Zack! Definitely better than Penny's first boyfriend. And better than Len-Nerd. Good to see Captain Sweatpants there.
__________________
For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: "It might have been!"
LifeIsABeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #4
billypritchard
Embiggener
 
billypritchard's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 3,301
OMG, Zach! You're right, he needed to be there.
__________________
Do Me! Do Me! - MNoelH
I agree with BP - Finnstang
billypritchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #5
tiams
Registered User
 
tiams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,362
Having watched the youtube video about Howard's wardrobe, I noticed for the first time the alien pins Howard wears with every outfit. I now really want to know their significance.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #6
mattack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: sunnyvale
Posts: 17,243
Don't remember who Zach is.. but it looked like Penny had been crying even before the Howard/Penny scene.. Maybe multiple takes, but I thought I noticed she looked 'off' somehow even in previous scenes.
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #7
YCantAngieRead
Not Entirely Current
 
YCantAngieRead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 39,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
Don't remember who Zach is.. but it looked like Penny had been crying even before the Howard/Penny scene.. Maybe multiple takes, but I thought I noticed she looked 'off' somehow even in previous scenes.
Probably multiple takes, but she did recently tell someone her own engagement is off. It'd be a tough scene to do if you've recently gone through a break up.

Howard's speech was amazing.
YCantAngieRead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:38 AM   #8
sharkster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NV
Posts: 2,431
Finally got around to watching yesterday. Good episode. Hope 'creepy guy' Howard isn't gone forever. I don't remember who Zach is, either, but I imagine I would recognize him if I saw him. Keep forgetting to look for the alien. d'oh!
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:28 AM   #9
Cearbhaill
Hoop diddy diddy
 
Cearbhaill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Posts: 13,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkster View Post
Finally got around to watching yesterday. Good episode. Hope 'creepy guy' Howard isn't gone forever. I don't remember who Zach is, either, but I imagine I would recognize him if I saw him. Keep forgetting to look for the alien. d'oh!
Zach is the boyfriend of Penny's who was afraid they were going to blow up the moon when they were on the roof bouncing lasers.
The dumb guy that Amy was lusting after.


__________________
Hoop diddy do!
Cearbhaill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #10
photoshopgrl
Nerd Fashionista
 
photoshopgrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boring Ohio
Posts: 3,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaCat View Post
Howard: Tell her I'm really sorry. And if she doesn't want to marry me, I get it. But what I really want her to know is the guy that she is really disgusted by is the guy that I'm disgusted by, too. But, that guy doesn't exist anymore; he's gone. And the reason is because of her. So, if this relationship is over, let her know that she made me a better man, and tell her thank you.

Penny: Oh my god, Howard! That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. And it came out of you.
That was pretty amazing.
__________________
~Cristina~
There ain't no me if there ain't no you.
photoshopgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #11
Fish Man
Phish Food
 
Fish Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: 0.7 miles from the Abita brewery!
Posts: 8,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cearbhaill View Post
Zach is the boyfriend of Penny's who was afraid they were going to blow up the moon when they were on the roof bouncing lasers.
The dumb guy that Amy was lusting after.

Milk dud?

I too, like the new Howard.

Now, if they only find a way to write Raj's selective mutisim out of the show, all the characters will be perfect!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fish Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #12
busyba
The Funcooker
 
busyba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 26,943
So no comments on Wil Wheaton breaking the Prime Directive of bachelor parties? He's a dick.
__________________
"Wow... I so love you" --
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"of course, you are 100% correct" --
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"busyba is officially my favorite poster." --
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

busyba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #13
Fish Man
Phish Food
 
Fish Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: 0.7 miles from the Abita brewery!
Posts: 8,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by busyba View Post
So no comments on Wil Wheaton breaking the Prime Directive of bachelor parties? He's a dick.
Still "the evil" Wil Wheaton...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fish Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #14
smak
TV MA SLV
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: NoHo, CA USA
Posts: 15,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by busyba View Post
So no comments on Wil Wheaton breaking the Prime Directive of bachelor parties? He's a dick.
I've been wondering about this. Why does Wil Wheaton always play a dick.

He's recently been a dick on BBT, Eureka & The Guild.

-smak-
smak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #15
Shaunnick
Registered User
 
Shaunnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 3,991
People wanted to hate him because of Wesley Crusher for so long, he just plays into it now, maybe?
Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #16
sharkster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NV
Posts: 2,431
Thanks, Toni! I do recognize Zach, now. The episodes that had him were pretty funny.

Usually people who are dumb as a box of rocks just make me want to smack them one (and I'm not a violent person), but this guy cracks me up.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #17
billypritchard
Embiggener
 
billypritchard's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 3,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
People wanted to hate him because of Wesley Crusher for so long, he just plays into it now, maybe?
I hope Sheldon made an extra-Small 'The Wesley Crushers' t-shirt for Howard...
__________________
Do Me! Do Me! - MNoelH
I agree with BP - Finnstang
billypritchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:01 PM   #18
Drewster
Shooting blanks
 
Drewster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 10,096
Always nice to see Captain Sweatpants.
__________________
-Andrew
Drewster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:46 AM   #19
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer
 
Bierboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Quad Sillies
Posts: 11,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewster View Post
Always nice to see Captain Sweatpants.
Speak for yourself....
__________________
"You don't know Bierboy like I know Bierboy. He became a lot more amusing after I figured out his sense of humor..." -- Rob Helmerichs

XL4
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 PM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |