TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
tanista

Missing Large Amounts of Guide Data

Hello,

My TiVo (Humax Series 2, with DirecTV channels through separate receiver) is missing large amounts of guide data on many of the channels. It seems to vary, but the data in most cases seems to be missing starting after 4-4:30 pm this Thursday (4/26), and the schedule doesn't resume until sometime Saturday afternoon.

I've already made one forced phone connection to the service today, as well as allowing the already-scheduled call to go through, but it doesn't seem to fix the missing data.

My mother also has a Series 2 (not Humax), but the guide data on her machine seems to be intact. We're both aware of the 8-day limit in guide data we're now receiving because of the satellite lineup (I found the reason why the limit on this site, thanks to this community).

Needless to say, this is affecting several Season Passes this week. I really appreciate any help you can give me.
tanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
tanista

An update:

Apparently the problem's fixed itself; everything on the To Do List and in the Guide now seem to be showing up as they are supposed to, without any gaps in the data.

Who knows why it happened; maybe it just takes a while for the guide data to get itself organized sometimes...

Thanks anyway for your help!
tanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
Mammatus

I came here to the forum to see if anyone else was having this issue - good to see I'm not the only one.

Also, several of my season passes haven't been recording as scheduled and perhaps it is the guide issue.

Even now though, after the guide appears to have been updated, my season pass for some basic things (like NBC Nightly News) is showing "No upcoming episodes" even though when I look in the guide, it shows as a listed item.

Strange...
Mammatus is offline   Reply With Quote