TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-18-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
NetZines

DSR6000 Stuck at 100% complete

Hi,

Two of my three DSR6000's are behaving badly. I've swapped drives, cables and versions to no avail. I've tried the original drives and have made 2 new tivo drives from scratch. Each and every time everything works as its suppose to. I get live tv, recording works and it successfully can be rebooted without disconnecting the sat cables. Then for no apparent reason it drops out of live tv and has to re-acquire information. It gets to 100% and just stays there. I can get to any of the tivo central menus, but no live tv. Any ideas?
NetZines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
tward_biteme1

Version 6.2a of the tivo software? Seems to be a problem with me here today as well. Acquiring Satellite info fails at 96% here.... 4, 5, 7, and 9 of my local channels don't show up.... Other locals show fine.

The one receiver in the house that is at 6.4a seems to be just fine.... Might be time to switch to DishNetwork and get some new equipment... Was afraid the day would come when DirecTV broke my old DirecTivos....
Old 04-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
stevel
Dumb Blond

TC CLUB MEMBER
DSR6000 is back in the 2.x version. I don't recall if they got an update for the guide data change.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
ronsch

My DSR6000 is fine and it's actually software version 3.5.

I had a dish issue a couple of years ago that manifested in the TiVo not being able to entirely acquire the satellites. You might search with those key words.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:20 AM   #5
NetZines

[quote=tward_biteme1;9055856]Version 6.2a of the tivo software? Seems to be a problem with me here today as well. Acquiring Satellite info fails at 96% here.... 4, 5, 7, and 9 of my local channels don't show up.... Other locals show fine.

It's actually 2.5.2. I've lost one local on my working unit, but I won't be trying to fix it I guess it's probably time to look for alternatives. The issue I have, has all the looks of a buffer over-run from Dave.
NetZines is offline   Reply With Quote