TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #1
Scooter80

Can't record web videos anymore

I have several series from Revision3 set up on my Premiere Elite and they are duplicated in my S3OLED as well. Since Monday neither has been able to pull down the new episodes. Any one else having issues?

Specifically "the totally rad show" and "HD Nation".

Every time I try to manually download them, it puts it in the to-do list for a very short time before it kicks it to the history section showing, "This program was not downloaded onto this dvr because it was not found on the source."
This doesn't make any sense as I just selected the episode that was listed in the TiVo download manager.

It tries it. Few more times, listing all the tries in the history, having the same outcome.
Scooter80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:49 PM   #2
Series3Sub

Well I can tell you that I have IDENTICAL downloads set to record automatically on TWO Tivo's in my home: the Series 3 648 and the Premiere. I can tell you that for the last few weeks my Premiere seems NOT to record a few of the podcasts that the S3 does all without fail.

I did find that on a FEW, NOT all the "missed recordings" logged in the History that stated something like "download stopped due to file size being larger than reported." Both Tivo's have ample room for new recordings, but the message seemed to imply that the file size was larger than the TiVo was told by the server, so for that reason ALONE it stopped. Eventually, a FEW of those shows did download, but still some podcast have NOT downloaded on the Premiere such as certain the NASA HD's during that period that was downloaded on the 648.

Let's hope this gets resolved.
Series3Sub is offline   Reply With Quote