TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
WillyBilly

TIVO MODEL TCD652160 W/LIFETIME SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION for a song

I want to sell my Tivo HD S3 Model TCD652160 DVR 160 GB in excellent condition (not a scratch) works great. I just got a Premier Elite. Original retail box with foam padding, manual, remote, AC cable, startup guide. If you are willing to send a postal money order to a monastery in Brookline, Mass. for $250.00, I will ship it to you free and you will get the best deal going. email only please. I am now (4/10/12) set up to receive payment with Pay Pal if you prefer.

Last edited by WillyBilly : 04-11-2012 at 09:24 AM.
WillyBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
WillyBilly

I have never sold anything on ebay and don't want the hassle. I'm happy with the price I got on the Elite and don't need top dollar. Lifetime subscription will be easily transfered to you when you call Tivo. Never saw a problem with transferring Lifetime subs.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
Joe01880
I love my TiVo

what a shame, i have a TIVo HD with Lifetime and a Premiere..and live up the road in Wakefield. Wish i had a TV to use it on, I'd drive down and pick it up.

Good Luck!

Roamio Pro- $99 yearly grandfathered MSD
Premiere- 2TB w/PLS
TiVo HD- 2TB w/ PLS For Sale $350
Series 2- Just sittin around
DVR40- yours if you want it
Connected via Ethernet
FiOS

Joe01880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:53 PM   #4
lillevig
Hot in West Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyBilly View Post
I want to sell my Tivo HD S3 Model TCD652160 DVR 160 GB in excellent condition (not a scratch) works great. I just got a Premier Elite. Original retail box with foam padding, manual, remote, AC cable, startup guide. If you are willing to send a postal money order to a monastery in Brookline, Mass. for $250.00, I will ship it to you free and you will get the best deal going. email only please.
Sounds like a great deal but what protection does the buyer have if things don't turn out quite right? Wouldn't it be just as effective to deal with you directly and then you can make the donation? Most folks selling here take PayPal, which provides some buyer protection, but I'm sure that you don't have PayPal if you've never done eBay.
Old 03-31-2012, 10:04 PM   #5
WillyBilly

Thanks lillevig. I have Pay Pal but haven't ever used it in five years. I have a new email addie but still the same checking account. I'm going to find out if I can update the email and still use their service right now. I'll be back to post what I find out.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #6
WillyBilly

I am now fully set up with Pay Pal.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
WillyBilly

This Tivo has been sold