TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-21-2014, 02:20 PM   #121
JFriday
"Just The Facts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YCantAngieRead View Post
Ugh. Disappointed.
Totally, the only thing I enjoyed about the final was Scott get booed at the end.
JFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:58 PM   #122
gossamer88
HDTV Snob

Yeah I was rooting for Matty. And even felt he had the best final tattoo.
gossamer88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:34 PM   #123
Cearbhaill
Hoop diddy diddy

Their finales are always so damn flat and uninteresting- they need a band playing through the commercials to keep the energy up in that room.
Or something.
Sad that Scott won... mostly. I didn't really hate him- I got what he was doing and was mostly OK with it. I just don't like producer encouraged drama and I think this show thrives on it- I'm sure Scott was egged on and told to be even more cocky than he already was.

I could never get past Matti reminding me of the guys in the Lollipop Guild- he dressed like them, walked like them, and stood like them.

I was a big Sausage fan early on but he was completely unreasonable with all the whining about how the skulls were handed out and it turned me way off. What did he think you were supposed to do when handing out skulls- make it easy for everyone? His indignation made him look stupid.

I guess if I go with which one I would go to for a tattoo I would still choose Sausage. I love Halo on a good day but IMO he was inconsistent and that is scary. I got burned by one guy who did a remarkable piece on my wrist then did a near piece of crap on my arm, so I view consistency as very important.
Yeah, I'd go to Sausage.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:02 PM   #124
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am

Season 5, am I the only one still watching this mess?
Best moment of season 5 so far was in the latest episode when Chris Nunez was explaining to Robbie why he was out, and he pointed to Emily and said "there's nothing more that I want than to send her home."
Old 10-08-2014, 03:29 PM   #125
Allanon

Not liking the rivals aspect of this season. It's just too forced and fake. I would just like to see a regular competition without all the made up fighting and trash talking.

On that note, my cable company just dropped Viacom, so I don't have Spike anymore. Don't know if this season is worth watch using alternative methods.
Allanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:47 PM   #126
JFriday
"Just The Facts"

Why on earth would anyone want to go on this show and make themselves a non-likable person. Emily is a total ass, I don't know who would seek out a person like that to have work done.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:58 PM   #127
Supfreak26
Live Like Noone Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFriday View Post
Why on earth would anyone want to go on this show and make themselves a non-likable person. Emily is a total ass, I don't know who would seek out a person like that to have work done.
My guess is that she's playing up the bitch part for the show. If not, she is one crazy chick
Old 10-08-2014, 11:35 PM   #128
JFriday
"Just The Facts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supfreak26 View Post
My guess is that she's playing up the bitch part for the show. If not, she is one crazy chick
I'm sure she is but making yourself look like a bitch is not going to better your brand.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:46 AM   #129
Cearbhaill
Hoop diddy diddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
Not liking the rivals aspect of this season. It's just too forced and fake. I would just like to see a regular competition without all the made up fighting and trash talking.
I guess the regular drama engendered by lining up the most volatile artists they could find wasn't cutting it TV wise so they had to go find pairs of artists that hate each other to up the trash talk?

I think that was a singularly bad move and is tanking the series. This show could learn a lot from Face Off, which features NO drama whatsoever and next to nothing other than actual competition.

I like tattoos and I like competition shows.
But I hate nasty, mouthy, lowest common denominator type people and do not feel like spending my leisure time watching folks I do not respect trying to one up each other for cameras.

It's lame and IMO it's made the show lame- like Maury Povich levels of lame.