TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #91
Boston Fan

Anyone watching the "After the Dredge" behind-the-scenes specials? They're titled differently than the regular episodes in the guide, so my SP didn't pick it up. The first is re-airing on Friday followed by the second (of two). I located the first elsewhere and have the second one set to record now.

Pretty interesting stuff, and the tensions we saw during the season don't look like they were fabricated at all.
Boston Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #92
GDG76
Hide your kids/wife

My favorite parts were when Von Acason (AKA Vernon Adkissen) gets so worked up he can't breathe and says two or three word sentences.

And the Pomrenkes certainly didn't make their fortune through their mastery of the English language.

I still don't understand who the old man with the beard and crooked finger is or what he has to do with the show.
GDG76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #93
pmyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Fan View Post
Anyone watching the "After the Dredge" behind-the-scenes specials? They're titled differently than the regular episodes in the guide, so my SP didn't pick it up. The first is re-airing on Friday followed by the second (of two). I located the first elsewhere and have the second one set to record now.

Pretty interesting stuff, and the tensions we saw during the season don't look like they were fabricated at all.
thanks for the heads-up. My SP didn't pick it up either. Will "After the Dredge" pick it up in the guide?
pmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:45 AM   #94
justen_m

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmyers View Post
thanks for the heads-up. My SP didn't pick it up either. Will "After the Dredge" pick it up in the guide?
I don't think so, unless you use a title word wishlist. The episodes are listed in the guide as "Bering Sea Gold: After the Dredge." There are two of them airing Friday, each airing twice, 7 and 8pm, and then repeated at 9 and 10pm (those are the times my cable co is airing them, anyway).
justen_m is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #95
pmyers

thanks!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:43 PM   #96
TheLaminator

The fight in the after show definitely did not look staged. Yikes.
TheLaminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #97
pmyers

New series Bering Sea gold: under the ice starts August 24th