TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-09-2015, 09:29 AM   #1
eml927

My TiVo doesn't record rookie blue

For the past month and a half my TiVo will not automatically record Rookie blue, I have it listed as number 2 in my one pass, this is season 6 now, and I have had no problems at all recording seasons 1 thru 5. I have to set it up manually each week, every other show I have in my one pass records with no problems. I have a hd TiVo which records 4 shows at 1 time, and I only have 2 shows set to record at this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Eml

eml927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:06 AM   #2
dianebrat
Uncontrolled Force

What does it say under your Recording History as to why it wasn't recorded?

Old 08-09-2015, 02:00 PM   #3
ej42137

Quote:
Originally Posted by eml927 View Post
For the past month and a half my TiVo will not automatically record Rookie blue, I have it listed as number 2 in my one pass, this is season 6 now, and I have had no problems at all recording seasons 1 thru 5. I have to set it up manually each week, every other show I have in my one pass records with no problems. I have a hd TiVo which records 4 shows at 1 time, and I only have 2 shows set to record at this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Eml
More details would have been helpful; like did you specify "New Only" for the OnePass? If you did, that would explain it since "Rookie Blue" is broadcast first in Canada, so if the metadata is correct it will never show up as "New" (first broadcast within 28 days). The other thing to do is to check your Channel List and make sure that the channel in the OnePass is the same as the channel it is actually broadcast on and that that channel is marked as one that you receive (has a check mark) in the channel list.

Also, as was said above, check your history (TiVo Central -> Manage Recordings & OnePass -> History) and report what, if anything, it says about attempts to record those wacky canucks. Also check the To Do List (TiVo Central -> "2") and see if "Rookie Blue" is scheduled for recording.

ej42137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:04 PM   #4
timhbtr53
Grumpy Old Man

Rookie Blue has been

Aired after the first air date. Check if you have it setup for first run. I watch the show also and I have to set my pass up to record first run and previously aired run shows to get them. Just and idea.

Last edited by timhbtr53; 08-31-2015 at 08:15 AM.
timhbtr53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:09 AM   #5
jrod9707

I had the same problem as it was not recording "NEW" episodes. I have the newer roamio so I set it to record season 6 new and repeats. You may just have to set your pass for "new and repeats" I think it has to do with how the show is not being flagged s a new episode. Hope this helps.

jrod9707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 05:43 PM   #6
Big Deficit
Happy now?

Hmmmf...thought it was canceled. Only found out it wasn't after the season ended. Fortunately, there are other ways....and those other ways have me watching via Tivo less and less.