TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-08-2016, 07:01 PM   #1
avraham

3 series Season Passes, search won't show any listings

An odd one I haven't been able to find on forums... Our Series 3 HD (one cablecard) all of a sudden stopped recording anything from Season Pass. Anything set up manually, it records. The To Do list has only the manual recordings, no Season Pass shows.

When we search for shows by name, when we hit the first letter nothing happens, as if there are no shows stored. I tried deleting a Season Pass, then found that show on the grid, and on the next screen asked for a season pass. It says it was added... then did not show it on the to do list.

We're not getting a download failure (we've dealt with the dreaded S03 before), the grid shows the listings, show info is on the screen when a show starts... the connection shows success (we connect via wifi) every day, when we manually connected it succeeded. Yeah, we rebooted... nothing.

I will say that a week ago we returned from a few days away and saw that the Tivo had been looping the startup for at least a day or so... but we did the 57 trick and everything seemed okay after that. Except for not recording season pass shows.

Suggestions are welcome...

avraham is offline   Reply With Quote