TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-09-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
aaronwt
HD Addict

TiVo List Button

Did something change with the List button on the Premiere recently?

I've had the list button on my Harmony remotes for many years. When there was only an SDUI with the previous TiVos it would take me to the Now Playing List.

But when the Premiere first came out, the List button would not open up the My Shows list which is in the HDUI. It would take you to the Now Playing List which is in the SDUI even though you are running the HDUI.

So I stopped using this button because I wanted to view the My Shows List and not the Now Playing List.

But recently when I tried it, The list button now opens up the My Shows list.

Is this something new or has it been this way for awhile now? I'm glad I can start using the list button on my Harmony remotes again.
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:26 AM   #2
NYHeel

It has been this way for awhile. I got my first premeire last November and I was annoyed that the list button knocked you into the sdui and I even complained about it here. But the next software update changed it and restored the list button to go to the my shows screen in the hdui. I'd say it's been about 6 months.
NYHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
aaronwt
HD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYHeel View Post
It has been this way for awhile. I got my first premeire last November and I was annoyed that the list button knocked you into the sdui and I even complained about it here. But the next software update changed it and restored the list button to go to the my shows screen in the hdui. I'd say it's been about 6 months.
Thanks. I never even knew. I had stopped using the list button and never checked it out again until recently.
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:04 AM   #4
Worf

Stupid question - but do the tivo peanuts have the List button again? It's the one button I missed on the peanut. I usually use my Harmony (which gives me the beloved List button), but sometimes I have to drop back to the peanut and it annoys me to no end.
Worf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:22 AM   #5
btwyx
Substantive Member

The Peanuts don't have the list button, only D* remotes did as far as I know. A Premier XL learning remote could learn the button.
btwyx is offline   Reply With Quote