Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-24-2016, 12:23 PM   #1
DancnDude
Thrice as nice

TC CLUB MEMBER
Big Brother Season 18 Live feed and more *full spoilers*

For those who are asking, here's a thread for you to talk about all episodes as well as anything that happens in the live feeds. This means this thread will have everything including things that haven't yet happened during the episodes.

If you just want to watch the TV shows and discuss them, look for the individual episode threads and don't discuss future things in them

Old 06-24-2016, 12:55 PM   #2
dthmj
Hinky

I say I'm not going to spoil myself - but I always do.

I don't watch the live feeds, but I get updates from websites.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dthmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:46 PM   #3
Donbadabon
Geocacher

This is the only show that I want to read spoilers on. Mostly because they don't show us what is really going on, and just show us whatever fits into the story-line they are working on.

Donbadabon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 08:11 PM   #4
series5orpremier

I'm taking Paulie, Tiffany, and Da'vonne off my annoying list and giving them a chance. Especially the honorary vets Paulie and Tiffany...they might be OK. Da'Vonne at least is a number for the vets/vets siblings voting block.

I liked James getting in the camera shot with Tiffany out of earshot from everyone but Michelle and talking into the camera to Vanessa.

series5orpremier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 10:51 PM   #5
realityboy

For everyone wondering why Paulie was put up even though he is an ally of the vets, he's not a very close ally. The vets formed the 8-pack which is the 4 vets plus Corey, Tiffany, Zakiya, & Michelle. Paulie was left out.

The 5 girls within that alliance have a sub alliance called the Fatal 5.

The other 3 girls (Natalie, Bronte, & Bridgette) are also in an alliance.

Spoilers for new comp & winner & veto winner:

(Spoiler tags since it's week one, but I won't use them next time)

Spoiler:
Frank won the "roadkill" comp. They weren't told the winner and he secretly got to name a 3rd nominee. Paul was nominated. I'm not sure if roadkill is the actual name, but multiple people have referred to it as that. Paul won veto. He's expected to save himself with Frank naming Bridgette as the replacement.

realityboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 04:45 AM   #6
series5orpremier

I assumed Paulie was overlooked for the 8-person alliance because I assumed it's main objective was to create a voting block that would control this week's vote, and being on the block he can't vote.

Old 06-25-2016, 04:56 AM   #7
realityboy

Paulie was seen as being too close to Victor for the vets to trust, but slowly, they're starting to trust him more. Today, Tiffany told him her secret.

Old 06-27-2016, 07:09 AM   #8
jlb
NCC-1701-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancnDude View Post
For those who are asking, here's a thread for you to talk about all episodes as well as anything that happens in the live feeds. This means this thread will have everything including things that haven't yet happened during the episodes.

If you just want to watch the TV shows and discuss them, look for the individual episode threads and don't discuss future things in them
Note, or question, if we are using this thread for EVERYTHING, including spoilers and live feed info, should individual threads have "spoilers" in them, as some say right in the thread title?

Obvi, if you don't want to be spoiled, you just need to be careful about what threads you are viewing, but, again, if THIS is the thread for all info, then there shouldn't be spoilers in the other threads......

Old 06-27-2016, 07:36 AM   #9
brianric

Interesting site if you want to read a short synopsis online Big Brother.

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/

brianric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 08:46 AM   #10
DancnDude
Thrice as nice

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlb View Post
Note, or question, if we are using this thread for EVERYTHING, including spoilers and live feed info, should individual threads have "spoilers" in them, as some say right in the thread title?

Obvi, if you don't want to be spoiled, you just need to be careful about what threads you are viewing, but, again, if THIS is the thread for all info, then there shouldn't be spoilers in the other threads......
I would say anything that's happened in the Live feeds, Big Brother After Dark, and episodes is fair game here. Speculation is fine.

The episode threads should only really discuss the episodes and speculation, but could still use spoiler tags if needed for other things.

Old 06-28-2016, 07:40 AM   #11
justen_m
Cheesehead

That was insightful. Some folks were discussing team names. Jozea said Team Sister was the best name. Big surprise. Natalie, referring to Team Unicorn (herself, Bronte, Victor and James), said that was a cool name. Jozea and somebody else (Paul?) said, "I don't get it." Natalie told America to look up Unicorn on urbandictionary.com. Ok.

justen_m is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 07:21 AM   #12
jlb
NCC-1701-D

question for the community: I'm toying with signing up for the trial of CBS all access just to have the feeds for a week. I don't really intend to keep paying after the trial. Has anyone signed up via AppleTV and how easy was it to cancel? I'm assuming the cancellation would be thru the iTunes app/account?

Old 06-29-2016, 08:23 AM   #13
celluloidlout

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlb View Post
question for the community: I'm toying with signing up for the trial of CBS all access just to have the feeds for a week. I don't really intend to keep paying after the trial. Has anyone signed up via AppleTV and how easy was it to cancel? I'm assuming the cancellation would be thru the iTunes app/account?
I could be wrong on this but I believe on the Apple TV app you use your CBS log in/account info. Canceling would be done on the CBS website. Similar to how you would set up other third party services like Netflix.

celluloidlout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 08:24 AM   #14
jlb
NCC-1701-D

Well that would make sense

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk

Old 07-01-2016, 12:17 AM   #15
realityboy

Paulie is the new HOH. I'm guessing nominees will be a combo of Paul, Victor, or Bronte. Tiffany kind of dodged a bullet. Since she's close with Paulie, her altercations with Frank will blow over.

The setup with the team HOHs and the Roadkill really makes it next to impossible for the minority alliance.

The Battle Back competitions will all be shown on a special Friday episode July 22nd.

Old 07-01-2016, 06:59 AM   #16
angbear1985
Τι ποτέ !

What did I miss? Tiffany's altercations with Frank ?

Old 07-01-2016, 08:28 AM   #17
bryhamm
randomize

Sounds like James threw the comp, which based on the setup of it would be easy to do. Also sounds like Paul and Victor figured out he threw it.

Bry, normally I would say you can hammer me any time baby -- Zevida

I should have frickin' bryhammed your balls yesterday -- KMan
bryhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 02:54 AM   #18
realityboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angbear1985 View Post
What did I miss? Tiffany's altercations with Frank ?
Nothing too major. They just have conflicting personalities. One night, he snapped at her over wine, and she cried about. The day before Jozea's eviction Frank told the newbies even though his alliance had all agreed not to. Tiffany questioned him about, and he got snippy. She cried again. This was all before the eviction.

Then Friday night, after Victor told Frank that he was nominating her, Frank told her that he didn't know who Victor was nominating. Frank then told Paulie that Tiffany was being nominated. Paulie told Tiffany. She didn't really cry this time, but she knows Frank lied to her.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:10 PM   #19
Stylin
Stylish Jane Sixpack

So who is Bridgette thinking of putting up? How does everyone feel about Tiffany? What about Frank? Is there something going on between Zekiyah (sp?) and Paulie? I haven't been watching BBAD so don't have a good read on people's true personalities etc yet.

S3 250gb LT 10/15/07
Stylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:05 PM   #20
series5orpremier

Category 4 is safe this week via Bridgette's win which means Frank, Michelle, and Paulie are immune from being nominated. Frank has Bridgette in his back pocket and the target is Tiffany. Frank has been annoying a lot of his "allies" to the point of a coup d'etat but he's safe this week so they can't act on it (yet).

In my opinion Bridgette and every other girl in the house should walk a fine line this week by smiling and saying "Yes Frank, we're voting out Tiffany.", then surprise Frank by voting out Paul who will probably be on the block as a pawn, or so he'll be told. Whether they'll be organized enough and collectively play poker well enough to pull that off is another issue.

If Tiffany is still in the house she'll continue to be a distraction/target for Frank.

Old 07-08-2016, 05:18 PM   #21
nyny523
Oy

Frank is acting like a major d-bag and needs to go asap.

That is all.

Old 07-09-2016, 05:12 AM   #22
realityboy

Despite all of the girl power talk, Bridgette let Frank tell her who to put up. She put up Tiffany & Paul. Frank won Roadkill and put up Bronte. Bridgette doesn't know that Frank won Roadkill. In fact, she still doesn't know that he won it the first week and nominated her.

Tiffany is Frank's target, and while there is a lot of anti-Frank sentiment in the house, no one has yet openly opposed him.

I've disliked Frank since his last season. He and Boogie had some truly disgusting conversations (including joking about raping Dan's wife), but this year, the physical contact crosses the line. Hopefully, it does not happen again after Day finally yelled at him to stop smacking her butt.

As for showmances, there's not much happening yet:
Paulie & Zakiyah flirt but really have no chemistry, and it's awkward.
Nicole acts like a 13 year old with her crush on Corey, but it hasn't really progressed beyond that.
James & Natalie may be the most sincere of the bunch. Natalie seems to actually like him, and she's genuinely one of the nicest people to have ever been on this show, but one major red flag is that she's constantly talking about how she was wronged by Victor. They were a couple for 3 days during the first week.

Old 07-09-2016, 02:56 PM   #23
Stylin
Stylish Jane Sixpack

Wooow! Ok, tyvm - def gives some good insight.

I remember strongly disliking Frank in his season - but couldnt remember why. I also remember respecting his comp wins.

Cool about Nat being the nicest. I assumed it would've been Bronte or Bridgette.

S3 250gb LT 10/15/07
Stylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 09:40 PM   #24
gossamer88
HDTV Snob

I don't remember Frank at all in his last season. But tonight they really showed him in a bad light.

Now it makes sense that Victor was an a-hole to Nat. Did she dump him? That would explain a lot.

I went to the wiki to see who Frank last pick as the 3rd nom and it posted who won this week's veto! That's the last time I'll go there!

gossamer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 07:22 AM   #25
nyny523
Oy

Stuff like winners of Veto get posted in here, too.

This is the live spoiler thread, so be careful if you don't want to know things prior to the show airing...

Old 07-11-2016, 08:50 AM   #26
gossamer88
HDTV Snob

Yup, and that's why I entered. I already knew who won this week's PoV.

gossamer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 08:57 AM   #27
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossamer88 View Post
Yup, and that's why I entered. I already knew who won this week's PoV.
OK - cool!

I just wanted you to know in case you came back in!!!

Old 07-11-2016, 11:03 AM   #28
justen_m
Cheesehead

When and how did Bridgette sprain her ankle? She's on crutches as of midnight PDT 7/11. I don't watch live internet feeds, just BBAD, occasionally.

Looks like they had a party after Sunday's airing, with Steak and booze. They are debating what type of beer it was. They all seem drunk. Paul is asking for more booze. Apparently, those that know beer claim it was a quality lager.

BBAD is normally boring as heck, unless they get booze. Last time, Paul was a crazy funny drunk, until he passed out on the couch (that's when Jame put whipped cream in his hand and got some in his beard). The CBS edit didn't show any of that

[edit] Birthday party for Z. Sounds like Bridgette hurt herself walking drunk in high heels.

justen_m is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 07:36 PM   #29
realityboy

Bridgette hurt her ankle celebrating after the veto competition. We should see it on tomorrow's show.

Old 07-14-2016, 01:04 AM   #30
series5orpremier

Wow. There was passing mention early in the week of a possible script flip but it never seemed like it would have popular support. So what I'm hearing tonight on BBAD is shocking. I mean, it's based on a logic I supported all week and would have argued for (if they're targeting Frank next week they should be trying to weaken him rather than take out one of his enemies in Tiffany), but there's still enough of a twist to my expectations of what the possible top two scenarios were that I'm stunned. Pretty smart though given what I learned in tonight's broadcast episode about Frank confessing his Roadkill activities to Bridgette. If what I'm hearing is true and not just poker faces, now I'm expecting Bronte to be evicted just to damage Frank's working relationship with Bridgette and send him into shock immediately before the HOH competition.

Last edited by series5orpremier; 07-14-2016 at 01:36 AM.