Go Back   TiVo Community > Underground Playground > Developers Corner
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-20-2014, 12:39 AM   #1
davidblackledge
Registered lÜser

TiVo TSN E80

Interesting thing in Enter Webz logs.
A few times in October (between 5th and 13th) I got hits/visits from a TiVo with a TSN that starts with E80...never seen that before, no idea what it is.

Even more interesting/annoying, it doesn't appear to send a DEVICE INFO event, or at least not with a details map, so I don't know anything about it except the TSN and the SW version: 20.3.9.1.RC3-CHS-2

(as a side note, I also get a visits from TSNs starting with A90 which I just figured out the other day is a "TiVo Preview"... apparently a Premiere equivalent of the TiVo mini as it has no recording ability. RCN still offers it as part of a home TiVo system today.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
David.Blackledge.com Solitaire/FreeCell, Calendar, Map...
hmedev.wikidot.com
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
davidblackledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 04:26 AM   #2
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

IIRC, the Preview also has a tuner (for live TV only), unlike the Mini.

No E80's in the Reversi log. My best hit is a D18 ("brand = Pace").

wmcbrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:27 AM   #3
davidblackledge
Registered lÜser

While we're on the subject, I'll plug my community-editable spreadsheets:

Model Info:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Wc&usp=sharing

Remote Info:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3c&usp=sharing

In there I also have D18/Pace that I've seen as well as 1E2 (that Taiwan one you saw, apparently) and AE2 that I've also seen. I don't know anything about AE2, either... but I wasn't logging anything useful when that one showed up and it hasn't been back.

The spreadsheet also has the AF0 that you saw, wmcbrine, and anything else I could gather from various resources...some of which are just extrapolated from other information.

I'm especially interested in hme/streaming/etc. capabilities and what Remote they each come with.

I'll add the Tuner info on the Preview to the spreadsheet, thanks.

David.Blackledge.com Solitaire/FreeCell, Calendar, Map...
hmedev.wikidot.com
davidblackledge is offline   Reply With Quote