TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
rbc047

S3 folder

I just got a tivo S3 refurdished a want to know in the now playing list if there is two or more of the same show how do you get them in a folder with all the shows in that folder? my old S3 had folders if there was more of one of the same show.
rbc047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
Teeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbc047 View Post
I just got a tivo S3 refurdished a want to know in the now playing list if there is two or more of the same show how do you get them in a folder with all the shows in that folder? my old S3 had folders if there was more of one of the same show.
There should be a small black and white banner at the bottom of the screen with instructions for "folders."
Teeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
Puppy76

Yeah, I can't remember off hand what button you push...I think maybe options or something on that screen lets you set how things are displayed.

I turn on folders, and put things alphabetically instead of by date recorded.

You can also toggle those options by pressing particular number buttons I think, while you're on that screen, but I don't remember what.

But yeah, at the bottom of the Now Playing list it should tell you which button to press (my guess is "info" or maybe "enter") to get options, I think, and it's really self explanatory from there.
Puppy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
rbc047

thank for the info found it.
rbc047 is offline   Reply With Quote