It's time to retire the Premiere XL4 and upgrade. Do I opt for a Romio, or the new Bolt?
- I have no 4K television (although having 4K would give me an excuse to shop, lol)
- Not currently streaming to devices, but would only need 1 or 2 streams
- Love the idea of faster menu responsiveness
- Hate the idea of a !@#$% curved box (but it will fit in my HT)
- Will not miss the TWC cablecard and Tuning Adapter...no longer needed?
It looks like both units have more tuners and storage than the XL4, so either way it's a win. If it makes a difference, I plan to use mfstools to migrate the old data to the new box.