TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
dcahoe
TiVoPlayList Author
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 375
TiVoPlayList v0.70 Available

A new version of TiVoPlayList v0.70 is now available for download at
http://tivoplaylist.dyndns.org

New Features Include:
- Added auto-download * wildcard option to download any/all shows
- Ability to download raw transport stream (.ts) files
- Option to start minimized
dcahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
mattack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: sunnyvale
Posts: 16,783
Have you thought of a Mac version?
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
dcahoe
TiVoPlayList Author
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 375
Sorry no, just Windows. There may be a fully revamped .Net version someday, but still just Windows though.
dcahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
NowPlaying
Registered User
 
NowPlaying's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Menlo Park, Kalifornia
Posts: 129
Thumbs up

I love your program. Thanks for the update.
__________________
1367 Hr TiVo HDXL
638 Hr Series 2 TiVo +HMO
80 Hr Humax Series 2 TiVo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NowPlaying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #5
dlfl
Cranky old novice
 
dlfl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Near Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 5,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowPlaying View Post
I love your program. Thanks for the update.
Yes! +1
__________________

"It must be swell to be so perfect and odor-free" -- Del Griffith


VideoReDo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pyTivo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dlfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #6
fred2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 383
The download link itself times out. Anyone know of a link to the lastest version that still works?
fred2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:31 AM   #7
dlfl
Cranky old novice
 
dlfl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Near Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 5,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred2 View Post
The download link itself times out. Anyone know of a link to the lastest version that still works?
The download link is dead for me too. This may just be temporary but, if not, I'm sure someone (like me) that has 0.70 can put it on a free download site. I prefer to wait a couple more days in case the link comes back to life.
__________________

"It must be swell to be so perfect and odor-free" -- Del Griffith


VideoReDo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pyTivo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dlfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #8
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfl View Post
The download link is dead for me too. This may just be temporary but, if not, I'm sure someone (like me) that has 0.70 can put it on a free download site. I prefer to wait a couple more days in case the link comes back to life.
I've seen the issue for over a week now.
__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #9
dcahoe
TiVoPlayList Author
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 375
The download site is back up. Sorry for any trouble, but I travel quite a bit and my site does go down from time to time. It was working earlier in the week when I checked.

I appreciate all of the offers I have received from people over the past few years to host a mirror, but I have politely refused them all. Any such site is not approved at this time.

As the TiVoPlayList website states, you should e-mail me with any problems. I respond to any and all e-mails, usually in less than a day and quite often e-mail the program out to people if I cannot get the site back online at that time. Sometimes I don't know there is a problem with the download site until someone e-mails me. Unfortunately I don't always see all posts on different forums so e-mail is the best method to get a response.
dcahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #10
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcahoe View Post
The download site is back up. Sorry for any trouble, but I travel quite a bit and my site does go down from time to time. It was working earlier in the week when I checked.

I appreciate all of the offers I have received from people over the past few years to host a mirror, but I have politely refused them all. Any such site is not approved at this time.

As the TiVoPlayList website states, you should e-mail me with any problems. I respond to any and all e-mails, usually in less than a day and quite often e-mail the program out to people if I cannot get the site back online at that time. Sometimes I don't know there is a problem with the download site until someone e-mails me. Unfortunately I don't always see all posts on different forums so e-mail is the best method to get a response.
Thank you.
__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:53 AM   #11
fred2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 383
Sorry for jumping the gun. I will use the email contact in the future. And thanks for a great program (my c: drive died which drove the need for a new copy of your program)
fred2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
dcahoe
TiVoPlayList Author
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 375
No worries. Glad you enjoy the program.
dcahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #13
StanSimmons
Senior Moment Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Flower Mound, TX, USA
Posts: 4,717
Love the app, I use it on a weekly basis.
__________________
Stan

"easy as 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884179"
StanSimmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:35 AM   #14
ncfoster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 150
Excuse me, as I am new to the Tivo world and the ecosystem around it. Am I to understand that the main use case for this app is to automatically download episodes of shows to a computer? What are the pros/cons of using the raw .ts file, which appears to have just been added.

I am in the early stages of planning what I am going to do for a media server, and how this might fit in. I most likely would be archiving a fair number of kids' shows on the server from the Tivo to stream back.
ncfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #15
StanSimmons
Senior Moment Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Flower Mound, TX, USA
Posts: 4,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfoster View Post
Excuse me, as I am new to the Tivo world and the ecosystem around it. Am I to understand that the main use case for this app is to automatically download episodes of shows to a computer? What are the pros/cons of using the raw .ts file, which appears to have just been added.

I am in the early stages of planning what I am going to do for a media server, and how this might fit in. I most likely would be archiving a fair number of kids' shows on the server from the Tivo to stream back.
You may be more interested in kmttg http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...d.php?t=387725

kmttg does a little more automation and is a little more flexible in post processing of the video.

You might want to also look at using pyTivo for streaming the files back to the TiVo. http://pytivo.sourceforge.net/wiki/i...urrent_Release
__________________
Stan

"easy as 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884179"
StanSimmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |