TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-15-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
dcahoe
TiVoPlayList Author

TiVoPlayList v0.70 Available

A new version of TiVoPlayList v0.70 is now available for download at
http://tivoplaylist.dyndns.org

New Features Include:
- Added auto-download * wildcard option to download any/all shows
- Ability to download raw transport stream (.ts) files
- Option to start minimized
dcahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
mattack

Have you thought of a Mac version?
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
dcahoe
TiVoPlayList Author

Sorry no, just Windows. There may be a fully revamped .Net version someday, but still just Windows though.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
NowPlaying

Thumbs up

I love your program. Thanks for the update.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NowPlaying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #5
dlfl
Cranky old novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowPlaying View Post
I love your program. Thanks for the update.
Yes! +1

"It must be swell to be so perfect and odor-free" -- Del Griffith

VideoReDo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pyTivo users: Try
and
dlfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #6
fred2

The download link itself times out. Anyone know of a link to the lastest version that still works?
fred2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:31 AM   #7
dlfl
Cranky old novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred2 View Post
The download link itself times out. Anyone know of a link to the lastest version that still works?
The download link is dead for me too. This may just be temporary but, if not, I'm sure someone (like me) that has 0.70 can put it on a free download site. I prefer to wait a couple more days in case the link comes back to life.

"It must be swell to be so perfect and odor-free" -- Del Griffith

VideoReDo users: Try

pyTivo users: Try
and
dlfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #8
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfl View Post
The download link is dead for me too. This may just be temporary but, if not, I'm sure someone (like me) that has 0.70 can put it on a free download site. I prefer to wait a couple more days in case the link comes back to life.
I've seen the issue for over a week now.
Old 02-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #9
dcahoe
TiVoPlayList Author

The download site is back up. Sorry for any trouble, but I travel quite a bit and my site does go down from time to time. It was working earlier in the week when I checked.

I appreciate all of the offers I have received from people over the past few years to host a mirror, but I have politely refused them all. Any such site is not approved at this time.

As the TiVoPlayList website states, you should e-mail me with any problems. I respond to any and all e-mails, usually in less than a day and quite often e-mail the program out to people if I cannot get the site back online at that time. Sometimes I don't know there is a problem with the download site until someone e-mails me. Unfortunately I don't always see all posts on different forums so e-mail is the best method to get a response.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #10
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcahoe View Post
The download site is back up. Sorry for any trouble, but I travel quite a bit and my site does go down from time to time. It was working earlier in the week when I checked.

I appreciate all of the offers I have received from people over the past few years to host a mirror, but I have politely refused them all. Any such site is not approved at this time.

As the TiVoPlayList website states, you should e-mail me with any problems. I respond to any and all e-mails, usually in less than a day and quite often e-mail the program out to people if I cannot get the site back online at that time. Sometimes I don't know there is a problem with the download site until someone e-mails me. Unfortunately I don't always see all posts on different forums so e-mail is the best method to get a response.
Thank you.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:53 AM   #11
fred2

Sorry for jumping the gun. I will use the email contact in the future. And thanks for a great program (my c: drive died which drove the need for a new copy of your program)
fred2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
dcahoe
TiVoPlayList Author

No worries. Glad you enjoy the program.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #13
StanSimmons
Senior Moment Member

Love the app, I use it on a weekly basis.

"easy as 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884179"
StanSimmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:35 AM   #14
ncfoster

Excuse me, as I am new to the Tivo world and the ecosystem around it. Am I to understand that the main use case for this app is to automatically download episodes of shows to a computer? What are the pros/cons of using the raw .ts file, which appears to have just been added.

I am in the early stages of planning what I am going to do for a media server, and how this might fit in. I most likely would be archiving a fair number of kids' shows on the server from the Tivo to stream back.
ncfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #15
StanSimmons
Senior Moment Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfoster View Post
Excuse me, as I am new to the Tivo world and the ecosystem around it. Am I to understand that the main use case for this app is to automatically download episodes of shows to a computer? What are the pros/cons of using the raw .ts file, which appears to have just been added.

I am in the early stages of planning what I am going to do for a media server, and how this might fit in. I most likely would be archiving a fair number of kids' shows on the server from the Tivo to stream back.
You may be more interested in kmttg http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...d.php?t=387725

kmttg does a little more automation and is a little more flexible in post processing of the video.

You might want to also look at using pyTivo for streaming the files back to the TiVo. http://pytivo.sourceforge.net/wiki/i...urrent_Release

"easy as 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884179"
StanSimmons is offline   Reply With Quote