TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
dwilliams8545

Dynex 32 inch 720p HDTV Flatscreen, programing remote to All DVR's

Here is the truth, I have seen that there hasn't been many people to realize the codes are in the package that their TV's have come in. The Codes are located on the very front page at the very top. It shows Direct TV, Dish Network, All Cable Providers, and of Course Tivo. Now I am not a Tivo owner but these codes are pretty much the same with all providers, So if you are having issues programing your remote with your DVR, then get your instruction booklet and the codes are listed as described earlier. The code that I used for Charter Communications was 10463. Another tip, seems that Emerson codes are about the same as Dynex codes, so if you can't find you instruction booklet, just flip to the Emerson codes on the DVR manual and try those next. I'm sure that either the code that I listed above will work, or the codes in the Dynex instructions will work, and even the Emerson codes for the DVR that you are using will work. Thanks, David.
dwilliams8545 is offline   Reply With Quote