TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-11-2010, 07:47 AM   #1
badguitar

Browsing broadcast movies with Premiere

I switched over to the HD menus with the 14.5 update and when I did, I lost a feature I used to have with the SD menus.

I have basic cable. I know, but it's enough for me with streaming Netflix. In the SD menus, I could go to Find Programs > Movies > ALL and in the alpha-entry page, type "0" (zero). This would bring up an alphabetical list of all movies coming in the next two weeks on all channels. Even if no movie starts with "0", is shows the entire list. I would browse through the list and record the ones that inteested me.

With the HD menu, I can search Movies, All, Record only, but when the alpha-entry page appears and I type a letter, it only shows movies starting with that letter. I'd have to type each letter individually to get a complete list. If I use the Browse feature, it makes me click numerous icons.

Is there a better way to get a list of all upcoming movies?

Also, is there a way to disable all references to Amazon and Blockbuster? Eliminate from all menus and searches?

Thanks.
badguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:52 AM   #2
SugarBowl
Roamio Plus

This should help with netflix/blockbuster.

How to add or remove the Netflix folder from My shows or the Now Playing List

By default the Netflix shows in your Now Playing List or My shows. If you would like to remove it, or later add it, you can do the following:

TiVo with HD menus: Go to TiVo Central > Messages & Settings > Channels > Video Provider List. Select Netflix to uncheck or check the box.
TiVo with SD menus: Go to TiVo Central > Video On Demand > Netflix, and then select ‘Show in Now Playing List.’ Choose to “Don’t Show” or “Show” Netflix in Now Playing List.
SugarBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:57 AM   #3
badguitar

Thanks - that helped a ton!!
badguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:03 AM   #4
orangeboy
yes, I AM orangeboy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguitar View Post
...Also, is there a way to disable all references to Amazon and Blockbuster? Eliminate from all menus and searches?

Thanks.
TiVo Central > Messages & Settings > Settings > Channels > Video Provider List > Check/Uncheck as desired

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

orangeboy is offline   Reply With Quote