TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
rjames

Angry Music And Photos Missing

No Music or Photos on Tivo Central. Tried resetting the unit, resetting the network, spent about half an hour fooling with it. Gave up and called Tivo. They put me on hold then came back and said it was a problem on thier end with some customers but not all and they would be fixing it when they could get it figured out. Just seems they should send a message to message center addressing the problem so clients would not try fixing what is not broke on their end.
rjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #2
dlt123

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjames View Post
No Music or Photos on Tivo Central. Tried resetting the unit, resetting the network, spent about half an hour fooling with it. Gave up and called Tivo. They put me on hold then came back and said it was a problem on thier end with some customers but not all and they would be fixing it when they could get it figured out. Just seems they should send a message to message center addressing the problem so clients would not try fixing what is not broke on their end.
Ditto for me... I did the same thing on my Series 2 Tivo and reset the box, but NO Music or Photos.

I listen to internet radio over the Music area on Tivo and this is gone. I hope this is fixed soon, since this is the main reason I continue to use Tivo.

Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by dlt123 : 06-01-2010 at 02:50 PM.
dlt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #3
jondar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjames View Post
Just seems they should send a message to message center addressing the problem so clients would not try fixing what is not broke on their end.
Would have been nice. It first showed up for me with one TiVo losing it's name and MAK. Tried resetting @ tivo.com with no luck, finally changed the name there with still no luck and now a second has lost its name as well. Of course none of the 3 can now see each other to MRV some shows I needed to move.
jondar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
dalan81

Same here. As of today Music, Photos and more menu item is gone. Tried restarting the unit, but no luck. If anyone has an idea of how to fix, please pass along.
dalan81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:18 AM   #5
moyekj

1 of my Series 3 TiVos (lifetime service) lost it's name and I lost TTG/MRV capability after a net connect last night. I rebooted the unit tonight and then net connected twice and it finally got it's name back and TTG/MRV are working again. Somebody at TiVo must be royally screwing with some accounts...
Cox - Motorola CableCards & TAs
Slingbox 350 via TiVo Mini & TiVo Stream for remote viewing

moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #6
jimsocks

Lost my music & photos on SD menu - have the link on HD menu, but the link doesn't bring up anything...lost MRV as well....fix, please...
jimsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:54 AM   #7
steve614
what ru lookin at?

What worked for me was rebooting my Tivos and then having them connect to the TiVo Service (phone home).

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote