TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-19-2014, 03:12 PM   #1531
jkeegan

I was hoping this thread would live on for years so we could all fondly remember the show, not so that every 2-3 years when one of us (me this time) bumps the thread, people who grumbled about the ending would grumble about it again.. (especially if they get things wrong).

Jacob and his brother were not introduced at the end.. Jacob's name was shown in like season 2 - VERY early on (someone had his eyes pried open A-Clockwork-Orange-style and was being made to watch video that said Jacob loves you).

The focus of the show was about the people who came to the island. That's exactly what we watched. They didn't move any goal posts - you just misinterpreted what the goal posts were.

Part of the journey of watching people through the show was finding out about their pasts.. but another part was finding out where they were right now.

We find out that they were on an island whose past had future versions of them..

We find out that they were chosen to be on the island after all, and that it was for a reason (hinted at since the 3rd episode of the entire series).

We find out that one of the key points of history on this island (The Incident, which was named early in season two on the film reel) was actually caused by future versions of themselves.. We got to see that happen, knowing ahead of time that it couldn't do what they wanted it to ("change" something.. which we'd already had established was impossible - what happened, happened).

In the last season half of what we watched was the rest of what happened on that island. The other half was what happened to the people after that.

I'm sorry if people didn't like the time travel stuff, but it was awesome.

I'm sorry if people didn't like the Jacob vs his-brother stuff, but it was awesome.

I'm sorry if people didn't like what Jack and the rest had made for themselves after dying, or that they could do that, or that this universe had anything mystical in it. It turns out it did. The story was well told.

I'm sorry that anyone could have been satisfied by the idea that the floating smoke monster was simply a security mechanism for the island, and be willing to leave it at that. Seriously? No further explanation? Someone decided to make a nanotech swarm of black dust and have it go around protecting the island for some unspecified reason? Why?

Following the journey through time that the smoke monster went through just to kill Jacob was pure awesome. I'm sorry that some didn't have the patience to do it. That happened in the 6th season. I'm sorry if you DID have the patience to do it but just didn't like it. You're wrong if you think it wasn't awesome. It was.

Lost was incredible. I don't understand why anyone would want to let themselves dislike it for any reason.

seven syllables
(
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
they explain it all
jkeegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:52 PM   #1532
jkeegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Helmerichs View Post
What a sad, provincial viewpoint you have. It must be bleak living in a world where yours is the only possible way of looking at things, and everybody else is "wrong."
Yeah it does suck watching others get things wrong.

Especially when it causes THEM less happiness.

But other than that sadness I feel for some of my fellow TiVo brothers and sisters not allowing themselves to enjoy a show as great as Lost, it's actually pretty happy. After all, I still get to fondly remember Lost!

seven syllables
(
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
they explain it all
Old 02-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #1533
DavidJL

Wow, Denial ain't just a river in the land of Taweret
DavidJL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:58 PM   #1534
stellie93

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkeegan View Post
After all, I still get to fondly remember Lost!

stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:02 PM   #1535
danterner
Not it!

Regardless of whether the story held together or fell apart in the final analysis (for my money, it mostly held together and left me more satisfied than not), I'll always remember LOST fondly for many reasons:

1. The long discussions and theorizing it inspired here

2. The meta-aspects of the show, like the ABC.com Diary, and the Hanso Foundation fake commercials, and the ARG in between the first and second season, and the novel that was pretty sucky but which I devoured for clues nevertheless

3. The fan podcasts, like Jack and Jay, and that one with the couple from Hawaii where the guy sounded a bit like Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and Jorge Garcia's own podcast, and Carlton and Damon's podcast

4. The Fuselage, which was the official show forum, in which the cast and writers often actively participated in the threads. It was cool theorizing along with Jorge, or asking a question of Javier Grillo-Marxuach and getting it answered, however obliquely.

No show since has come even close to sucking me in as deeply, even though there have been some which have been better television and which stuck the landing (like Breaking Bad).

| Facebook:
| XBOX LIVE gamertag:
| Twitter:
| Goozex:
danterner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:09 PM   #1536
jkeegan

I do miss the Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse (Darlton!) podcast.. listened to that every week...

seven syllables
(
)
they explain it all
Old 02-19-2014, 08:20 PM   #1537
betts4
I am Spartacus!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
After all, I still get to fondly remember Lost!
this.

"He's a freak!! Take him apart and lose the pieces under the couch!"
betts4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:21 PM   #1538
betts4
I am Spartacus!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by danterner View Post
Regardless of whether the story held together or fell apart in the final analysis (for my money, it mostly held together and left me more satisfied than not), I'll always remember LOST fondly for many reasons:

2. The meta-aspects of the show, like the ABC.com Diary, and the Hanso Foundation fake commercials, and the ARG in between the first and second season, and the novel that was pretty sucky but which I devoured for clues nevertheless

3. The fan podcasts, like Jack and Jay, and that one with the couple from Hawaii where the guy sounded a bit like Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and Jorge Garcia's own podcast, and Carlton and Damon's podcast

4. The Fuselage, which was the official show forum, in which the cast and writers often actively participated in the threads. It was cool theorizing along with Jorge, or asking a question of Javier Grillo-Marxuach and getting it answered, however obliquely.

No show since has come even close to sucking me in as deeply, even though there have been some which have been better television and which stuck the landing (like Breaking Bad).

Old 02-20-2014, 07:49 AM   #1539
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
I was hoping this thread would live on for years so we could all fondly remember the show, not so that every 2-3 years when one of us (me this time) bumps the thread, people who grumbled about the ending would grumble about it again.. (especially if they get things wrong).

Jacob and his brother were not introduced at the end.. Jacob's name was shown in like season 2 - VERY early on (someone had his eyes pried open A-Clockwork-Orange-style and was being made to watch video that said Jacob loves you).

The focus of the show was about the people who came to the island. That's exactly what we watched. They didn't move any goal posts - you just misinterpreted what the goal posts were.

Part of the journey of watching people through the show was finding out about their pasts.. but another part was finding out where they were right now.

We find out that they were on an island whose past had future versions of them..

We find out that they were chosen to be on the island after all, and that it was for a reason (hinted at since the 3rd episode of the entire series).

We find out that one of the key points of history on this island (The Incident, which was named early in season two on the film reel) was actually caused by future versions of themselves.. We got to see that happen, knowing ahead of time that it couldn't do what they wanted it to ("change" something.. which we'd already had established was impossible - what happened, happened).

In the last season half of what we watched was the rest of what happened on that island. The other half was what happened to the people after that.

I'm sorry if people didn't like the time travel stuff, but it was awesome.

I'm sorry if people didn't like the Jacob vs his-brother stuff, but it was awesome.

I'm sorry if people didn't like what Jack and the rest had made for themselves after dying, or that they could do that, or that this universe had anything mystical in it. It turns out it did. The story was well told.

I'm sorry that anyone could have been satisfied by the idea that the floating smoke monster was simply a security mechanism for the island, and be willing to leave it at that. Seriously? No further explanation? Someone decided to make a nanotech swarm of black dust and have it go around protecting the island for some unspecified reason? Why?

Following the journey through time that the smoke monster went through just to kill Jacob was pure awesome. I'm sorry that some didn't have the patience to do it. That happened in the 6th season. I'm sorry if you DID have the patience to do it but just didn't like it. You're wrong if you think it wasn't awesome. It was.

Lost was incredible. I don't understand why anyone would want to let themselves dislike it for any reason.
No need to apologize. We all walked away from this show with a different impression of the ending. But, it's not about patience. Because I loved everything about the first 5 seasons. Loved it. I was definitely NOT one of those who got mad because they didn't show the answers to this or that question. I liked all the misdirection, when it involved our main characters that I had a vested interest for FIVE years. All of the events on the island, I figured at one time would tie into something, not sure what. But Jacob and his brother, while hinted at since early on, always felt to me like they were made up by Ben, and used by Ben like a diety to advance his power over those under his control. I still consider that what we watched for FIVE seasons really meant NOTHING in the eventual scheme of things, in that the whole thing was just a power struggle between Jacob and his bro.

*I get that what we saw was about the characters, but in the end, the characters were all pawns of a giant chess game between the brothers, and at least I took out of this that nothing they did was really in their control, as it turned out.

*I get the future vs. past version of the characters, and I'm fine with that, but in the end, things like The Incident, meant nothing to the struggle between Jacob and his bro.

If you think it was ALL awesome, and loved how it played out, that's fine. But no need to apologize to those of us who saw it differently. I still stand by my statement that the ride was much better than the destination.

I agree with everyone who mentioned how much fun the ride was and all the peripheral stuff that just added to it. I'll say that Lost was probably the first Internet enhanced show that I ever watched, and maybe the first of it's kind. Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad and even The Big Bang Theory have Lost to thank for a lot of the "buzz" on the internet it gets.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:01 AM   #1540
philw1776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
No need to apologize. We all walked away from this show with a different impression of the ending. But, it's not about patience. Because I loved everything about the first 5 seasons. Loved it. I was definitely NOT one of those who got mad because they didn't show the answers to this or that question. I liked all the misdirection, when it involved our main characters that I had a vested interest for FIVE years. All of the events on the island, I figured at one time would tie into something, not sure what. But Jacob and his brother, while hinted at since early on, always felt to me like they were made up by Ben, and used by Ben like a diety to advance his power over those under his control. I still consider that what we watched for FIVE seasons really meant NOTHING in the eventual scheme of things, in that the whole thing was just a power struggle between Jacob and his bro.

*I get that what we saw was about the characters, but in the end, the characters were all pawns of a giant chess game between the brothers, and at least I took out of this that nothing they did was really in their control, as it turned out.

*I get the future vs. past version of the characters, and I'm fine with that, but in the end, things like The Incident, meant nothing to the struggle between Jacob and his bro.

If you think it was ALL awesome, and loved how it played out, that's fine. But no need to apologize to those of us who saw it differently. I still stand by my statement that the ride was much better than the destination.

I agree with everyone who mentioned how much fun the ride was and all the peripheral stuff that just added to it. I'll say that Lost was probably the first Internet enhanced show that I ever watched, and maybe the first of it's kind. Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad and even The Big Bang Theory have Lost to thank for a lot of the "buzz" on the internet it gets.
Excellent riposte
philw1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:00 AM   #1541
jamesl

the show was always purgatory
the writers always had purgatory in mind as their surprise ending and twist
but people figured this out before the first season was over

the writers didn't want to admit that their secret was out, so they lied and said "oh, no, we're not doing purgatory"

so we ended up with a spaghetti mess of stories and plots that went all over the place as the writers spent the next 4 seasons doing rewrites trying to write purgatory without actually writing purgatory
jamesl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:04 AM   #1542
DUDE_NJX

That's why the writers shouldn't get involved with the fans until the show is over.
DUDE_NJX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:23 AM   #1543
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesl View Post

the writers didn't want to admit that their secret was out, so they lied and said "oh, no, we're not doing purgatory"

so we ended up with a spaghetti mess of stories and plots that went all over the place as the writers spent the next 4 seasons doing rewrites trying to write purgatory without actually writing purgatory
What? Really? Did you actually watch the show? What happened on the Island was most definitely NOT Purgatory, since we saw flash forwards to most of their lives back on the mainland after leaving the Island.

The only part that could be considered Purgatory would be the flash sideways in S6, so I'm not sure how that means the writers spent four seasons doing rewrites. You are aware that TV shows are not written in advance, right? Nobody on the producing or writing staff had any idea what would happen in S2 when they wrote S1. And same with S3 when they wrote S2, etc. Sometimes, very rarely, a show will have the luxury of time and the writing staff can get the entire season written before the first episode begins to shoot. But that's incredibly rare. Usually, the writing staff is just a few episodes ahead of the production, and it's all being made up as they go.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:28 AM   #1544
gchance
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:

Taking anything the producers said out of the equation and letting the show do the talking, would it have made a difference to you?

If nobody had said, "This is not purgatory" when everyone was speculating that it was purgatory. If this is your one complaint, and now that nobody's telling you that it's not purgatory, doesn't it erase the problem you had with it, and doesn't it let you enjoy it more?

--

Isn't it about time for a collective rewatch?

Greg

|
|
|

5k:
10k:
13.1M
26.2M
gchance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 12:28 PM   #1545
DreadPirateRob
Seriously?

I will always have great memories of Lost. I can't wait until my son is a little older so I can rewatch it with him.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:53 PM   #1546
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post
What? Really? Did you actually watch the show? What happened on the Island was most definitely NOT Purgatory, since we saw flash forwards to most of their lives back on the mainland after leaving the Island.

The only part that could be considered Purgatory would be the flash sideways in S6, so I'm not sure how that means the writers spent four seasons doing rewrites. You are aware that TV shows are not written in advance, right? Nobody on the producing or writing staff had any idea what would happen in S2 when they wrote S1. And same with S3 when they wrote S2, etc. Sometimes, very rarely, a show will have the luxury of time and the writing staff can get the entire season written before the first episode begins to shoot. But that's incredibly rare. Usually, the writing staff is just a few episodes ahead of the production, and it's all being made up as they go.
I think part of the problem is that the writers came out and said they they knew how it would end on day 1. What they meant was that they planned for Jack (or whoever was their primary character, IRC they were originally going to kill Jack off during the pilot) would close his eyes during the last scene. We all took what they said as they had planned out the whole series and the finale from day 1. Which I don't think was true.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:20 PM   #1547
jamesl

Quote:
What happened on the Island was most definitely NOT Purgatory,
of course it wasn't
because they did the rewrites

they wanted it to be purgatory
they had planned on it being purgatory
but they had to change their stories

it was obvious by the 3rd season that they (the writers) were the one who were LOST
they had no idea where to take the story and and how to get it back on track or come up with a satisfying solution now that purgatory was out of the equation

so they just threw everything at it to see what would stick:
time travel, a mysterious fail safe button, Egyptian statues, a magic box

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Fail-safe
Quote:
According to Charles Widmore, Desmond was a fail-safe himself, because of his unique resistance to electromagnetism. He was Jacob's last resort in case the Man in Black managed to kill all of the candidates -- one final way to make sure that his brother would never leave the Island.
"Desmond was a fail-safe himself" LOL

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_box
Quote:
Benjamin Linus: Let me put it so you'll understand. Picture a box. You know something about boxes, don't you John? What if I told you that, somewhere on this island, there is a very large box and whatever you imagined, whatever you wanted to be in it when you opened that box, there it would be? What would you say about that, John?
Quote:
In the May 23, 2007 special "Lost: The Answers," producers Cuse and Lindelof commented on the nature of the magic box metaphor, stating that "the entire island is a magic box."
LOL, the entire island is a magic box

so after trying various plots and twists and stories the writers finally said "screw it" and did purgatory anyway as a "flash sideways"
jamesl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:46 PM   #1548
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils

Quote:
of course it wasn't because they did the rewrites they wanted it to be purgatory they had planned on it being purgatory but they had to change their stories it was obvious by the 3rd season that they (the writers) were the one who were LOST they had no idea where to take the story and and how to get it back on track or come up with a satisfying solution now that purgatory was out of the equation so they just threw everything at it to see what would stick: time travel, a mysterious fail safe button, Egyptian statues, a magic box http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Fail-safe "Desmond was a fail-safe himself" LOL http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_box LOL, the entire island is a magic box so after trying various plots and twists and stories the writers finally said "screw it" and did purgatory anyway as a "flash sideways"
As I said, you have no understanding of how TV shows are written. They didn't even know where S1 was going after the pilot, let alone having multiple years and the ending planned out. There was a great article I read a few years ago, probably from a link in this thread, that talked about how Lindelof was in a panic after the pilot was picked up, because he had no idea what direction to take the show. That's when he reached out to Cuse for help. It made things clear that the writing on this show was just like it is on every other show - made up a few weeks before the episodes are shot, and there was very little planned out beforehand. So to think that not only did they have a plan, but already had scripts written which would necessitate rewrites is simply illogical.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:16 AM   #1549
Donbadabon
Geocacher

For me it all came down to the claims that they knew what they were doing - but in reality they were lying to everyone around them.

As proven by their own writers guide:

Each episode will be self-contained. No knowledge of previous episodes will be needed. Viewers can just drop in and out whenever they please and not be lost.

The mythology will be easy to follow.

There will be no 'ultimate mystery' to solve.

etc.

Of course it is easy to understand that they bit off more than they could chew, and had to make changes. But to go on record saying the things they said, while doing the exact opposite, naturally leaves people unhappy with them.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8WG...NRQkl5VTA/edit
Donbadabon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:42 AM   #1550
Test

Quote:

I agree, I think they planned on it being purgatory all along and had to change it up. Still loved the show, like others have said I was more invested in this show than any other ever. The fact that we are all still talking about it TODAY says a lot. BUT I think this is how they pitched the show and it was going to be their big "twist" when the series finally ended. A plane crashes, everyone is actually dead but they think they are alive and crazy things happen on the island and there is a monster that will devour them when they are finally ready to move on...only because they are in....wait for it....PURGATORY!

Quote:

I don't think jamesl is claiming that the entire show WAS purgatory, he is saying (maybe?) it was SUPPOSED to be purgatory, but when the fans guessed it before the season ended they changed it. If they confirmed it was purgatory they would have lost a lot of viewers that were in it for the mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbadabon View Post
For me it all came down to the claims that they knew what they were doing - but in reality they were lying to everyone around them.

Each episode will be self-contained. No knowledge of previous episodes will be needed. Viewers can just drop in and out whenever they please and not be lost.

etc.

Of course it is easy to understand that they bit off more than they could chew, and had to make changes. But to go on record saying the things they said, while doing the exact opposite, naturally leaves people unhappy with them.

I believe they said this writers guide was a fraud and was only put together because the studio heads wanted a serialized drama that anyone could jump into at anytime like the very popular CSI/Law & Orders.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:36 AM   #1551
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test View Post
I believe they said this writers guide was a fraud and was only put together because the studio heads wanted a serialized drama that anyone could jump into at anytime like the very popular CSI/Law & Orders.
True.

On the other hand, anybody who thinks they had a master plan from the beginning that went beyond "Jack closes his eyes in the final shot" is, I think, delusional. I doubt they had any serious end-game in mind until after the final renewal, when they knew how many seasons they had left.

They just made us believe they did.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:48 AM   #1552
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
True.

On the other hand, anybody who thinks they had a master plan from the beginning that went beyond "Jack closes his eyes in the final shot" is, I think, delusional. I doubt they had any serious end-game in mind until after the final renewal, when they knew how many seasons they had left.

They just made us believe they did.
This. The "red herring" so to speak was the writers claiming they knew how it would end all along. By that they meant, the final scene of Jack closing his eyes. But we took it to mean, they had this mapped out and knew exactly what they planned for the story. They just went with it, never denying that they only knew the last scene. And you know what? That all would have been fine if they hadn't screwed up the last season so badly and made 5 years of twists and turns pretty much mean zilch. The last season was so different in tone that it just felt like a different series. And really if you take the last season as a different series with our characters, it really wasn't bad in a self contained kind of way.

Anyway, we've been over this many times since the finale. One day I'll actually follow through on a rewatch (I've gotten through about 5-6 episodes of S1 and ran out of time), and see if there's some real clues that actually lead toward what we saw in S6. More than just a few mentions of Jacob by Ben.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:07 AM   #1553
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
More than just a few mentions of Jacob by Ben.
Mentions which place him in a completely different context than what he ended up being. There's no way they knew who "Jacob" was when they mentioned him, or even when they introduced him. Much less that he was the key to the entire story.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:40 AM   #1554
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Mentions which place him in a completely different context than what he ended up being. There's no way they knew who "Jacob" was when they mentioned him, or even when they introduced him. Much less that he was the key to the entire story.
Or that he really existed. As I said, up until that last scene of S5 where we see Jacob and Smokie discussing the goings on, I always just assumed that Jacob was just made up by Ben (or was a legend exploited by Ben) to consolidate power (some could argue that it's similar to how the Catholic Church got so much power in the Middle Ages). I saw no real proof of his existence other than that cabin, which could have been anything. Everything else going on could be explained by some other non-Jacob reason. Do we even know if Ben knew for sure that Jacob really existed?

So I'd like to do a rewatch and see if I see Jacob in a different context and see if there are lots of clues that we all missed as to what Jacob's role was.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:24 PM   #1555
javabird

Quote:
Originally Posted by danterner View Post

Yes, I loved the podcasts and fan sites too (that couple from Hawaii was Ryan and Jen, BTW). We got to know Jay & Jack through their podcasts, and Jorge Garcia, and others, and we followed the mysteries and clues all over the web. It was a great time, and nothing has quite been like it since.

I think I'm ready for a re-watch now.
javabird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:59 PM   #1556
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbadabon View Post

etc.

That document was never intended as a "series guide" or "writer's bible." It was created merely as a way to sell ABC on ordering the pilot to series. While the pilot was being produced, Lindelof and JJ Abrams hired 4 writers to put together this document, and the sole purpose of this was to present something ot the network that would encourage the network to order the series. Lindelof and Abrams did not want any of that stuff, but they knew they had to tell ABC what they wanted to hear in order to get the show purchased. They figured once they got the series order and started making the show they wanted to make, either it would succeed and ABC wouldn't care, or it would crash and burn and be just one of many shows that tanks each year.

Read this story for more info: http://www.slashfilm.com/leaked-lost...vious-purpose/
Old 02-22-2014, 06:58 AM   #1557
betts4
I am Spartacus!

TC CLUB MEMBER
I loved LOST.

All of it. And as a love, there were parts that made go and some that made me go and some that had me and and thinking and a bit of .

It was

Old 02-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #1558
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa

I wish I had watched LOST from the beginning. But I did enjoy catching up with the series and having many friends here at TCF watch along with me as I caught up. Catching up with LOST with TCF along for the ride is just another example of why this is a special place.

This concludes my sappy quota for 2014
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:22 PM   #1559
philw1776

I thought your LOST recaps were hilarious
philw1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:21 AM   #1560
Donbadabon
Geocacher

Quote:
The producers once again rejected some viewers' conclusion that the characters were actually dead during the whole run of the show, with Cuse explaining that a closing finale scene of the plane wreckage without any people around it "exacerbated" the problem. They said they aimed for "a spiritual ending" because the show was about people lost in their own lives and seeking redemption.
Ok, now I am confused all over again. I thought they were dead the whole time. If they weren't, at what point did they die??

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/t...ibute/6513771/
Donbadabon is offline   Reply With Quote