TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-20-2015, 10:26 AM   #1
KDeFlane

Mysteries of Laura / L&O:SVU (SF Bay Area)

Another night of SF Bay Area baseball on KTVU means NBC shows will be bumped to KNTV-DT2 (channel 186 on Comcast).

"Mysteries of Laura" season finale will air ONLY on KNTV-DT2 186 tonight at 8PM.
"Law&Order:SVU" season finale airs on KNTV-DT2 186 at 9PM.
"Chicago PD" season finale is scheduled to air on regular KNTV (3/703) at 10PM -- following the baseball game, so pad accordingly.

(TiVo should pick this up for you automatically, but it's good to check if you have conflicts or signal strength issues.)

KDeFlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 10:14 PM   #2
mattack

Tivo picks it up automatically *IF* your OnePass is set to All Channels.

Though IIRC, my recording says it's HD, but I think it's actually SD (which I don't mind too much since I'm really literally skirting 100% full the past few days -- and I found out a while ago that 100% full doesn't really mean full.. it can show 100% but still record suggestions. but it is _pretty darn close_ to full)

...and both times this has happened, I've seen a second or so of whatever old time show they usually show at 8pm, then it jumps to Mysteries of Laura.. i.e. they're not 'properly' set up to show network shows, I'd say.

mattack is offline   Reply With Quote