TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-18-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am

What's with the delayed message and why bother?

I just received another message on my Tivo dated Fri 11/2 (that would be 2007) saying that they've noticed a recently ordered download has not completed followed by a mostly useless explanation. I get one of these every few months. I really want to say why bother at all but I guess some people are not smart enough to notice the problem even days later and are clueless about contacting Amazon if there is a problem. However not only was the problem resolved, it has been resolved for about 16 months now. How can their system possibly still be kicking these things out to me?
Old 03-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #2
techmonkey

You may have already done this but have you logged on to your Amazon account to see if anything is still a pending download?
techmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
OHSam2008

I get the same message every so many weeks. And it all goes back to my very first Amazon download which did have problems, but was fixed with an immediate call to Amazon's customer service. Granted...it's annoying to get the same message month after month...always dated the same. Would be nice if deleting this message would actually stick. But it's probably not high on the list of things to fix.

Sam
OHSam2008 is offline   Reply With Quote