TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-06-2009, 05:02 PM   #1771
dbsams

Angry Camcorder AVI Files

I have about 600 avi files from my Sony MiniDV Camcorder. These files hang when I leave the quality at "Same", but they look beautiful if I change it to High 5000. I know from reading this forces the file to be transcoded. The problem is I want to play multiple files forcing the transcode. I have my home videos split up by scenes, but I want to be able to watch multiple scenes. For obvious reasons, I don't want to consume the time required to downgrade all of these files. I just want an "ini" setting or the like that will force these files to be transcoded to the high setting on the fly. I'm open to batching all of the files to a new format, but everything I've tried so far doesn't look near as good as just kicking in the transcode by changing the quality setting. Is there some way to program the ini file force it to transcode these files.

I've been working all weekend on this and I'm just plain frustrated.
dbsams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #1772
rfryar
My Media, My Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbsams View Post
I have about 600 avi files from my Sony MiniDV Camcorder. These files hang when I leave the quality at "Same", but they look beautiful if I change it to High 5000.
This probably means that the original videos do not show a bitrate from the FFMPEG/MediaInfo that Streambaby uses. So when you select a bitrate it works, but if you use the "default" of same it will hang.

You can easily use a btach script to remux these videos into either a new AVI or another container and it should fix the AVI headers to include the bitrate.

If you know how to use MediaInfo or FFMPEG to get the media info please post that in a response and we should be able to tell exactly what the problem is with these AVIs.

Rick
rfryar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #1773
rfryar
My Media, My Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdian06 View Post
I have a Tivo S3
The TiVo S3 has a faster more powerful CPU that the TiVo HD that I am using.

Also your HTPC CPU does make a difference if it is not fast enough to transcode the video. The response that I was originally replying to stated his HTPC CPU maxed out at 40% which means that it was not a HTPC CPU bounding issue but a transfer rate/TiVo CPU Issue.

I also can stream HD MPEGs to my TiVo but it depends on the bitrate like I stated on my post.. I only recommended to transocde SD or 480p material, not to never transcode that.

Rick
Old 12-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #1774
net114
Tivolitic Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjam View Post
Hey Is there a troubleshooting page somewhere for a novice to get streambaby to work? I'm running windows vista 64bit have edited files to tell the app where videos are,have newest java installed, did everything google pages said to do but it just doesnt run, says Java is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.
In your streambaby.bat, there is a line that runs java followed by a bunch of parameters. If java.exe is not in your path (meaning you cannot open up a command prompt and run java.exe from any directory), then you need to edit streambaby.bat and specify the full path to the java.exe file. See:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...32#post7543432

Rdion6: Did everything you said to do with Java. Still wont recognize java when I run program... Here's my .bat file
@echo off
set LAUNCHDIR="%CD%"
pushd "%~dp0\native"
java -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Xmx256m -Xmx256m -jar "%~dp0/jbin/streambaby.jar" %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8
echo Exited.
pause
popd
Look at my post here:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...va#post7572855

The simplest way is to put a line between the "pushd" and "java" lines that tells the script to look in your java directory.
net114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #1775
dbsams

Question Camcorder AVI file slow to buffer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfryar View Post
This probably means that the original videos do not show a bitrate from the FFMPEG/MediaInfo that Streambaby uses. So when you select a bitrate it works, but if you use the "default" of same it will hang.

You can easily use a btach script to remux these videos into either a new AVI or another container and it should fix the AVI headers to include the bitrate.

If you know how to use MediaInfo or FFMPEG to get the media info please post that in a response and we should be able to tell exactly what the problem is with these AVIs.

Rick
Rick, thanks for your help. Here's the MediaInfo. Just to be clear, it is not hanging, it is playing faster than buffering which causes it to hang/pause until you hit play to start it again...

Format : AVI
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
File size : 200 MiB
Duration : 55s 88ms
Overall bit rate : 30.5 Mbps
Recorded date : 2002-01-27 14:00:00

Video
ID : 0
Format : Digital Video
Codec ID : dvsd
Codec ID/Hint : Sony
Bit rate : 28.8 Mbps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 1.500
Original display aspect ratio : 4:3
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Standard : NTSC
Resolution : 24 bits
Colorimetry : 4:1:1
Scan type : Interlaced
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 2.778
Stream size : 189 MiB (94%)
Encoding settings : ae mode=full automatic / wb mode=automatic / white balance= / fcm=manual focus

Audio
Format : PCM
Format settings, Endianness : Little
Format settings, Sign : Unsigned
Codec ID : 1
Codec ID/Hint : Microsoft
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 1 536 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Resolution : 16 bits
Stream size : 10.1 MiB (5%)
Interleave, duration : 33 ms (1.00 video frame)
Interleave, preload duration : 33 ms
Old 12-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #1776
kearygriffin

Quote:
I have about 600 avi files from my Sony MiniDV Camcorder. These files hang when I leave the quality at "Same", but they look beautiful if I change it to High 5000. I know from reading this forces the file to be transcoded....
I just want an "ini" setting or the like that will force these files to be transcoded to the high setting on the fly.
I just had a chance to look through the code and there is a parameter you can add to the INI file that may do what you are looking for.

quality.default=7

If I am reading the code correctly and this feature actually works it should set the default quality to "highest" which (assuming all other quality related values are at their defaults) is equivalent to the 5000kbs you mentioned in your post.
The valid values for this parameter are 1-7 (1=lowest, 7=highest)

It's probably been a long time (if ever) since this particular feature was tested...

I believe that if the kbps of the file you are trying to stream is already < 5000 and in a format the TiVo understands it will not transcode the file (so it will show up on the playscreen as "same"), but any file with a kbps > 5000 will default to transcoding to a lower kbps.

Good luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kearygriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:32 AM   #1777
bsmith1051

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdian06 View Post
With the MP4 container, the Tivo seems to accept the file and store it without remuxing internally similar to what it does for MRV transfers between Tivos. This raises the maximum transfer rate imposed by the Tivo to near MRV transfer rates. However, neither streambaby nor pyTivo will transcode or remux to MP4 on the fly. The MP4 has certain requirements for the whole file to be done remuxing/transcoding before it can be start the transfer to the Tivo with current software. So even if you have an MKV with h264 video and AC3 audio, it cannot be remuxed to MP4 on the fly for streaming to the Tivo with current software.
Are you sure about this? My test file was an MKV container with Tivo-compliant 720p h.264 video and non-compliant DTS. Streambaby was able to convert it on-the-fly but not successfully (video stutter). The same file, once converted to MP4 and with the audo re-encoded, streamed just fine. My question is: was the problem the container, the audio re-encoding, or a combination of both?

I suppose I should test something with both audio and video that are compliant but with just the wrong container, see if that streams properly. If the only 'problem' is the container, does that force Streambaby to transcode to MPEG2? I could certainly see that causing a problem.

P.S. Is there a way to configure Streambaby to show more information about a file, i.e., whether it will stream or need transcoding? By default all I see in the interface is Quality:Same/Highest(8Mbps) etc but I don't know what this means in regards to streaming vs transcoding. My test file was marked 'Same' even though I know it wasn't (audio needed transcoding).
bsmith1051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #1778
rfryar
My Media, My Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith1051 View Post
My test file was an MKV container with Tivo-compliant 720p h.264 video and non-compliant DTS.
At the moment StreamBaby only transcodes to an MPG-2 Program Stream. Perhaps down the road a way to just change containers or remux compliant streams may be possible, but that would be a question for kearygriffin to answer.

Quote:
If the only 'problem' is the container, does that force Streambaby to transcode to MPEG2?
Yes this is exactly the case. If the container is not MP4 or MPG it does not even look at the codecs and bitrates.

Quote:
P.S. Is there a way to configure Streambaby to show more information about a file, i.e., whether it will stream or need transcoding? By default all I see in the interface is Quality:Same/Highest(8Mbps) etc but I don't know what this means in regards to streaming vs transcoding. My test file was marked 'Same' even though I know it wasn't (audio needed transcoding).
You can tell when a MP4 file is compliant as it will say SAME but with the bitrate shown as well. If it just shows SAME then it is going to be transcoding the video to Mpeg2.

Rick
Old 12-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #1779
greggonzo1

streambaby issue

Hello, I have been unable to find a resolution to this issue, although it seems that many have had it and been able to now stream/push.

I have windows 7 32 bit, tivo series 2 DVR that I purchased earlier in the year.
I have pytivo and it has worked well up until a few days ago. It has since been unable to completly transfer an entire to movie to my tivo. it stops at the same spot every time, I have watched the movie on my pc with no issue, it is in avi files and I have watched several avi's transfered to my tivo no issue.

I thought Id try Streambaby r262, to see if that would work better. My issue is now
installed streambaby I can see it from the tivo along with the movies. but the console reads the error

ERROR code =1 Message: can't create rsrc. unsupported stream type /streambaby/e568adfa-bc0e-44e5-b45b-6b98a62a99cc.stream

and the screen on the tivo just states "please wait"....

any ideas?

Last edited by greggonzo1 : 12-09-2009 at 10:37 PM.
greggonzo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:35 PM   #1780
MrGolden

I'm fairly new to Streambaby, but I'd bet "Series 2" is your problem... :-)
MrGolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #1781
Rdian06

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggonzo1 View Post
Hello, I have been unable to find a resolution to this issue, although it seems that many have had it and been able to now stream/push.

I have windows 7 32 bit, tivo series 2 DVR that I purchased earlier in the year.
I have pytivo and it has worked well up until a few days ago. It has since been unable to completly transfer an entire to movie to my tivo. it stops at the same spot every time, I have watched the movie on my pc with no issue, it is in avi files and I have watched several avi's transfered to my tivo no issue.

I thought Id try Streambaby r262, to see if that would work better. My issue is now
installed streambaby I can see it from the tivo along with the movies. but the console reads the error

ERROR code =1 Message: can't create rsrc. unsupported stream type /streambaby/e568adfa-bc0e-44e5-b45b-6b98a62a99cc.stream

and the screen on the tivo just states "please wait"....

any ideas?
Streambaby requires a Tivo HD/S3 unit. It uses the same underlying mechanics as Youtube support which Series 2 units do not have.

As for your pyTivo woes, you should post in the pyTivo thread or over at the pyTivo Forum (http://pytivo.sourceforge.net/forum/). Some versions of ffmpeg have trouble with certain avi files even though they might play on the PC fine. ffmpeg isn't as forgiving for slightly out of spec files.

Works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Rdian06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:53 AM   #1782
dbsams

Arrow 600 AVI files from a Sony Camcorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kearygriffin View Post
I just had a chance to look through the code and there is a parameter you can add to the INI file that may do what you are looking for.

quality.default=7

If I am reading the code correctly and this feature actually works it should set the default quality to "highest" which (assuming all other quality related values are at their defaults) is equivalent to the 5000kbs you mentioned in your post.
The valid values for this parameter are 1-7 (1=lowest, 7=highest)

It's probably been a long time (if ever) since this particular feature was tested...

I believe that if the kbps of the file you are trying to stream is already < 5000 and in a format the TiVo understands it will not transcode the file (so it will show up on the playscreen as "same"), but any file with a kbps > 5000 will default to transcoding to a lower kbps.

Good luck
kearygriffin/Rick, thanks for your suggestions thus far. the "quality.default" either didn't do anything (I tried settings of 7, 6, 2, and 1 with a complete reboot after each change to make sure the ini file was being updated) or did not solve the problem. The picture did seem to have less resolution at the lower settings, but that may have been my imagination... The problem would also go away immediately when I manually changed the Quality to High 5000.

Other ideas? I have a lot of movies that play great with default settings... It's just these darn camcorder files. Is there a program that would easily add a header to each file telling streambaby to transcode at the equivalent of a manual Quality High 5000? I've batched a few of the files to mp4 and the quality is just not there (pans appear very jerky). These files just look so good in their native with a manual Quality High 5000! If I could just get it to play multiple files with that manual setting. The forward on the remote does exactly what I want play the files in chronological order from any given point in time, but there is no way to force the manual Quality High 5000. I have Toast on the Mac and multiple utilities available on the PC.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #1783
greggonzo1

Hello and Thanks for the Info, even more reason now to get a series 3..

Thanks again!
greggonzo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:08 AM   #1784
bsmith1051

Quote:
You can tell when a MP4 file is compliant as it will say SAME but with the bitrate shown as well. If it just shows SAME then it is going to be transcoding the video to Mpeg2.
Thank you for the clear and precise responses!

I guess the only thing I would add now would be a request that the program not report 'Same' if it's going to transcode.
bsmith1051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #1785
cburbs

Quick question. Due to the new layout in our rental home I have a wireless bridge going to my Tivo box. Streambaby won't seem to connect unless if I wire it directly to my switch upstairs.
The tivo has an IP from the wireless bridge so is there something else I need to look at?

Netflix worked on the wireless bridge.
cburbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #1786
kearygriffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cburbs View Post
Quick question. Due to the new layout in our rental home I have a wireless bridge going to my Tivo box. Streambaby won't seem to connect unless if I wire it directly to my switch upstairs.
The tivo has an IP from the wireless bridge so is there something else I need to look at?

Netflix worked on the wireless bridge.
Edit: I may have read the above question too quickly-- Is it a matter of Streambaby not showing up in the "Music, photos, & showcases" or a problem sometime after it. The below assumes streambaby is not showing up at all under showcases.

It's probably an issue with the bridge not passing "multicast" packets. The wireless bridge I use has the same issue. If it is a linksys you might take a look at this:
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...d.php?t=438367

If it's not a linksys (or the above doesn't solve the problem) you might be able to use "Manually add a server" to add the streambaby server to the TiVo, or use a mDNS proxy. Both are covered here:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...99#post7487199

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kearygriffin : 12-12-2009 at 02:22 PM.
kearygriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:23 PM   #1787
cburbs

Streambaby not showing up in the "Music, photos, & showcases" unless I am wired.

I am running a linksys with DDWRT - Filter Multicast is checked.

I will have to try the second solution. I am guessing the 2nd solution may work since my shows show up in now playing under pytivo setup.

Last edited by cburbs : 12-13-2009 at 11:17 AM.
cburbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #1788
lupette

Hi all. First I want to say thank you for this program. Although I am a newbie . . . I appreciate what this does for my Tivo! Bravo!!! It worked great for me when I first started using it but now I have a persistent problem that I don't know how to fix. I tried to look on here for the solution but this thread is a bit too technical for me, and so I am afraid I couldn't find the answer, even though I know it is probably here. Anyway, the problem is that the sound plays, but voices are not audible. It's happening on most of the latest movie downloads. They all play fine on my computer but when I try to stream them . . . it's as if the voice part of the audio is missing. If someone could direct me to the proper place to read how to fix this, I would appreciate it. Thanks )
lupette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:16 AM   #1789
rfryar
My Media, My Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupette View Post
Anyway, the problem is that the sound plays, but voices are not audible. It's happening on most of the latest movie downloads. They all play fine on my computer but when I try to stream them . . . it's as if the voice part of the audio is missing. If someone could direct me to the proper place to read how to fix this, I would appreciate it. Thanks )
This is most likely due to having multi-channel AAC audio which the TiVo does not support fully. You have a few options.. The first is to trancode the audio from AAC to AC3 which does support multi-channel audio.

The second is to transcode from AAC multi-channel to AAC stereo.

Since you stated you are not too technical I am not sure what the best course of action is for you to convert your videos to the correct audio format. Are you on a windows machine or a Mac or a linux flavor?

Rick
Old 12-13-2009, 12:08 PM   #1790
lupette

Thank you . . . trying now will get back

Thanks! I am on a windows xp pc and I think I know what to do now that you have explained it. I am going to try it now and will post once I see if it works. Thanks again!
Old 12-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #1791
lupette

No good

I tried but it seems that the converter that I have been using doesn't work for HD audio. Do you have a suggestion what to use? Free is best as usual
Old 12-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #1792
alexnvrmnd

NAS server question

I just implemented a NAS server on my home network, and I've practically put my entire library on it. I did set it so that it's a static IP address (192.168.1.4), and I have a share to it on my laptop, which is now the E drive. Also, I have Windows 7.

The .ini file looks like:

#
# ./streambaby --help for more configuration file options
#

extensions=mp4,mpeg,vob,mpg,mpeg2,mp2,avi,wmv,asf,mkv,tivo,m 4v,raw,3gp,mov,flv

dir.1=C:\Movies
dir.1.name=Movies, Shows, & Videos
dir.2=E:\Videos
dir.2.name=Videos on External
dir.3=E:\Hey Now
dir.3.name=Test
#dir.2=/media/disk
#dir.2.name=External Drive
# Ip address to bind to
# most people don't need to change this.
ip=192.168.1.4
# port to use
#port=7290

It does work, however it's extremely slow to read the directories and files. Do I have everything correct in the .ini file, or am I missing something? Any suggestions on how to make the reads faster at all?

Thanks for anyone's help!

Last edited by alexnvrmnd : 12-14-2009 at 06:13 PM. Reason: OS edit
alexnvrmnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:37 PM   #1793
MrGolden

I've noticed that the more files you have in a directory, the longer Streambaby takes to display them in the menu. Because of that, I have mine organized into subfolders, by movie type.

Although that takes care of the "slow-down" issue, it makes it harder to find movies, because you have to know which folder it's in.

It would be great if Streambaby supported "genres" or some other type of grouping internally, or if there were a kind of "library" plug-in. One major issue with my current setup is movies that fit into multiple categories - ie., Comedy and Horror, etc. Right now, I'd either need to have a copy of the movie in each folder (uses too much space), or choose only one category to put it in (harder to find).
MrGolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #1794
alexnvrmnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGolden View Post
I've noticed that the more files you have in a directory, the longer Streambaby takes to display them in the menu. Because of that, I have mine organized into subfolders, by movie type.

Although that takes care of the "slow-down" issue, it makes it harder to find movies, because you have to know which folder it's in.

It would be great if Streambaby supported "genres" or some other type of grouping internally, or if there were a kind of "library" plug-in. One major issue with my current setup is movies that fit into multiple categories - ie., Comedy and Horror, etc. Right now, I'd either need to have a copy of the movie in each folder (uses too much space), or choose only one category to put it in (harder to find).
I would think so too, but before I got the server, those files with the very same folder/file structure were on an external drive that was connected to the laptop. And Streambaby read those directories and files quickly. It usually takes 60 seconds or so to read them now. Is it possible somehow to have SB on the server too? And if so, would that speed thing up a little?

Luckily, so far the streaming is at a decent speed, like before the move to the server. I guess that's the most important, but the sitting and waiting to read directories and whatnot can be a pain.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #1795
lupette

I decieded to add this in case anyone else is reading here with a similar problem.

So . . . I tried a lot of programs . . . both free and not so free. The problem with most of them, is that I had to run the video through the translation with the audio, when all I wanted was to transcode the audio! It worked but I ate up CPU's! Finally I read something someone sent me (thank you whoever you are) and wah lah! So, if anyone else is struggling with this . . . here is what (for me) worked best . . . and for free!!!!:

YAMB !!!!!!!!!!! It rocks!!! Thank you . . . whoever you are!
Old 12-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #1796
dbsams

Exclamation 600 AVI Camcorder files...

Quote:
kearygriffin/Rick, thanks for your suggestions thus far. the "quality.default" either didn't do anything (I tried settings of 7, 6, 2, and 1 with a complete reboot after each change to make sure the ini file was being updated) or did not solve the problem. The picture did seem to have less resolution at the lower settings, but that may have been my imagination... The problem would also go away immediately when I manually changed the Quality to High 5000.

Other ideas? I have a lot of movies that play great with default settings... It's just these darn camcorder files. Is there a program that would easily add a header to each file telling streambaby to transcode at the equivalent of a manual Quality High 5000? I've batched a few of the files to mp4 and the quality is just not there (pans appear very jerky). These files just look so good in their native with a manual Quality High 5000! If I could just get it to play multiple files with that manual setting. The forward on the remote does exactly what I want play the files in chronological order from any given point in time, but there is no way to force the manual Quality High 5000. I have Toast on the Mac and multiple utilities available on the PC.
bump...
Old 12-17-2009, 08:26 PM   #1797
rfryar
My Media, My Way

Quote:
Can you record a short video and post to a website so I can download it? I will look at the file and see what solutions exist. I would assume when it was transocded to MP4 the bitrate was a bit too low, thus the jerkiness.

But with the actual AVI I should be able to see what else needs to be done. It may be as simple as running it through FFMPEG to put it back into the AVI container correctly if you do not wish to transcode them to MP4 immediately.

Rick
Old 12-19-2009, 02:11 PM   #1798
dbsams

Quote:
Can you record a short video and post to a website so I can download it? I will look at the file and see what solutions exist. I would assume when it was transocded to MP4 the bitrate was a bit too low, thus the jerkiness.

But with the actual AVI I should be able to see what else needs to be done. It may be as simple as running it through FFMPEG to put it back into the AVI container correctly if you do not wish to transcode them to MP4 immediately.

Rick
www RockinghamMarina com

Look under "Movie"
Old 12-19-2009, 03:12 PM   #1799
alexnvrmnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexnvrmnd View Post
I would think so too, but before I got the server, those files with the very same folder/file structure were on an external drive that was connected to the laptop. And Streambaby read those directories and files quickly. It usually takes 60 seconds or so to read them now. Is it possible somehow to have SB on the server too? And if so, would that speed thing up a little?

Luckily, so far the streaming is at a decent speed, like before the move to the server. I guess that's the most important, but the sitting and waiting to read directories and whatnot can be a pain.
So, I'm assuming no one has any hints or suggestions about this, huh? Now it's taking over 2 minutes to read things. Anything I should be checking?
Old 12-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #1800
rfryar
My Media, My Way

Quote:
www RockinghamMarina com

Look under "Movie"
Ok, several reasons for the "jerky" video. The main video has a video bitrate of 25 Megs. So if you do not select anything other than same your Streambaby computer is trying to create a 25 Meg per second MPG video. This will be much too large to transfer in real time to your TiVo. If you pause the video on your tivo and let it buffer will the video play smoothly?

When you convert this to a MP4 you should use a bitrate greater than 4, I would suggest 8 Megabits/second for the MP4. Also the main video is interlaced so your conversion to MP4 should also be interlaced or you will get a bit less smooth playback since the deinterlace process can introduce artifacts.

Rick

Last edited by rfryar : 12-20-2009 at 08:35 PM.