TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #1051
gonzotek
tivo_xml developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kearygriffin View Post
I did some testing with IPV6 a couple of weeks go, when it was first mentioned and indeed it did not work. The newer SVN versions however *should* work (I only tested on my main dev environment which is Ubuntu 8.10-amd64).

The newer versions have -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true in the bash/.bat script which seemed to take care of the problem.

You may also want to make sure streambaby is listening on the correct IP address by editing streambaby.ini and adding:
ip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the main IP address on your PC.

The only other thing I have seen that may cause the issue noted (Streambaby not showing up in movies, photos, & showcases) is multicast issues having to do with the particular router(s) setup on the network. When I first started developing streambaby I was running OpenWRT in bridge mode, and it was not passing the mDns multicast broadcast across the bridge. My final solution for this was to change my network setup ;-)
Ah, cool, I hadn't noticed the preferIPv4Stack change in streambaby. I have no use for IPv6, but it was annoying having to disable it on Ubuntu.

I ran into a similar problem with bridging on my network and the solution was the same for me. In the end, it was simpler to wire everything together, except the two notebooks, and serve everything from the att fios router and a simple 5-port switch.
gonzotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:37 PM   #1052
westside_guy
Annoyingly ephemeral

pyTivo metadata

I have noticed that streambaby doesn't seem to read titles from the pyTivo metadata files until you've actually selected down to a single file. Is there a way to change this so it behaves more like pyTivo, and reads the metadata for the entire current directory?

That might not be clear so here's the example. I have a "Movies" folder, and inside that I've got a "James Bond" folder. When I first go into the Bond folder, I see the files listed by actual filename:

01_DrNo.mpg
02_FromRussiaWithLove.mpg
03_Goldfinger.mpg
04_Thunderball.mpg

If I select the second one, I'll of course see the title and all the rest of the pyTivo metadata for the movie. Then if I come back up a level, I see...

01_DrNo.mpg
James Bond - From Russia With Love
03_Goldfinger.mpg
04_Thunderball.mpg

Now with the Bond movies this is only a small annoyance - but with some TV series I ripped to names like "Season01Episode01.mpg", trusting the pyTivo metadata to provide an actual useful title on the Tivo. Works fine when I browse using pyTivo, but with streambaby it can be a significant problem. It's easy to remember that I last watched "Third Party Ripoff", but not so easy to remember that it was episode 18 of Season 3 of La Femme Nikita.

Thanks!
westside_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:20 PM   #1053
AudioNutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by westside_guy View Post
I have noticed that streambaby doesn't seem to read titles from the pyTivo metadata files until you've actually selected down to a single file. Is there a way to change this so it behaves more like pyTivo, and reads the metadata for the entire current directory?
I have seen this issue as well. To solve this, I wrote an AppleScript (Folder Action Script) to actually edit the first line of the MetaData, and add " - " and the EpisodeTitle to the first line of the MetaData file. This script also removes "EpisodeTitle" line in the MetaData file.

This makes pyTivo and pyTivoX display the title and episode name when you're browsing through the list from your TiVo.

I assumed that there was something wrong with my setup, because I was the only one complaining about this, so I just wrote the script to solve it.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:26 PM   #1054
conan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfryar View Post
This is already a feature. While the folder is highlighted just hit the play button, just like in the TiVo Now playing screens. It will then play each video in the folder.
I was actually referring to videos in subfolders... ie, if you have a top level called 2009 and press play on this then it plays all videos in folders below this (eg "2009_03 - holiday in Bali"). Currently I get a 'Cannot Open Stream' error when I try to do this.
conan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:37 PM   #1055
westside_guy
Annoyingly ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioNutz View Post
I have seen this issue as well. To solve this, I wrote an AppleScript (Folder Action Script) to actually edit the first line of the MetaData, and add " - " and the EpisodeTitle to the first line of the MetaData file. This script also removes "EpisodeTitle" line in the MetaData file.

This makes pyTivo and pyTivoX display the title and episode name when you're browsing through the list from your TiVo.

I assumed that there was something wrong with my setup, because I was the only one complaining about this, so I just wrote the script to solve it.
In my case I haven't seen any issues with pyTivo - so I'm thinking it's a metadata parsing (or caching?) issue specific to streambaby.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #1056
Sicklybutsexy

Quote:
In my case I haven't seen any issues with pyTivo - so I'm thinking it's a metadata parsing (or caching?) issue specific to streambaby.
Just put these two things in your streambaby.ini file:

meta.vidinfo.disable=false
use.title.cachedonly=false
Sicklybutsexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:06 PM   #1057
Yoav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicklybutsexy View Post

I'm curious: assuming that's the fix, why is that not the default?
It seems like it would be confusing to have titles change depending on whether they were previously clicked on or not...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yoav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:47 PM   #1058
westside_guy
Annoyingly ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicklybutsexy View Post

Perfect - that does fix it. Thank you VERY much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
I'm curious: assuming that's the fix, why is that not the default?
It seems like it would be confusing to have titles change depending on whether they were previously clicked on or not...
I'd like to second Yoav's question - the current default behavior seems broken and counter-intuitive, IMNSHO.

Edit: I'd like to rescind my use of the word "broken" - that was a bit strong. But I do think it's counter-intuitive.

Last edited by westside_guy : 04-26-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:50 PM   #1059
moyekj

Personally I like to always see file names instead of titles since I organize everything with file names in a format that will list series in proper order. The following settings will make streambaby always show file names and sort them alphabetically.
use.title=false
sort.filename=true

Agreed that default behavior with no extra config settings can be confusing/undesireable.
Cox - Motorola CableCards & TAs
Slingbox 350 via TiVo Mini & TiVo Stream for remote viewing

moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:52 PM   #1060
Sicklybutsexy

Quote:
Perfect - that does fix it. Thank you VERY much!

I'd like to second Yoav's question - the current default behavior seems broken and counter-intuitive, IMNSHO.
I second. Also, wish there was a way to arrange the order of the metadata, but date aired, etc...not sure if it's possible. but at least something like wmcbrine has it in pytivo where the most recent file is at the top.
Sicklybutsexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:44 PM   #1061
fyodor

Extremely slow startup

Hi

I just installed the newest SVN of Streambaby and I've found that there seems to be an incredibly high lag at the top level directory structure. It loads up pretty quickly, and I can see the main directories. Then-it's frozen for at least a minute or two, no response or anything when I use the remote. After that, I can navigate and play back shows. It happens every time. I've posted my log below.

Initializing...
04/28/09 22:23:09 Listener: added factory
04/28/09 22:23:09 Main: streambaby ready & listening.
04/28/09 22:24:47 Listener: 192.168.1.10 icon.png HTTP GET - to factory /streamb
aby/
log after close : initContext version=47
04/28/09 22:24:59 Factory: HME receiver connected
04/28/09 22:27:26 Listener: connection to receiver closed
04/28/09 22:27:26 Factory: HME receiver disconnected
04/28/09 22:35:10 Listener: 192.168.1.10 icon.png HTTP GET - to factory /streamb
aby/
log after close : initContext version=47
04/28/09 22:35:13 Factory: HME receiver connected
04/28/09 22:40:30 Listener: 192.168.1.10 6f3bb9b6-44a8-498e-b0a7-09deb330eae9.st
ream HTTP GET - to factory /streambaby/
StreamBabyStream[#1,uri=null] warning: resource 2786 not found.
04/28/09 22:40:46 Listener: 192.168.1.10 I/O Exception handling HTTP GET 6f3bb9
b6-44a8-498e-b0a7-09deb330eae9.stream: Connection reset by peer: socket write er
ror
04/28/09 22:40:46 JavaMP4Splitter$Splitter$1: IOException: java.io.IOException:
Pipe closed
04/28/09 22:40:57 Listener: 192.168.1.10 99567905-674b-4f81-b05a-83045f386174.st
ream HTTP GET - to factory /streambaby/
StreamBabyStream[#1,uri=null] warning: resource 3319 not found.
StreamBabyStream[#1,uri=null] warning: resource 3319 not found.
04/28/09 22:41:20 Listener: 192.168.1.10 I/O Exception handling HTTP GET 995679
05-674b-4f81-b05a-83045f386174.stream: Connection reset by peer: socket write er
ror
04/28/09 22:41:20 JavaMP4Splitter$Splitter$1: IOException: java.io.IOException:
Pipe closed
04/28/09 22:41:23 Listener: connection to receiver closed
04/28/09 22:41:23 Factory: HME receiver disconnected
fyodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:32 PM   #1062
jannlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyodor View Post
Hi

I just installed the newest SVN of Streambaby and I've found that there seems to be an incredibly high lag at the top level directory structure. It loads up pretty quickly, and I can see the main directories. Then-it's frozen for at least a minute or two, no response or anything when I use the remote. After that, I can navigate and play back shows. It happens every time. I've posted my log below.

I second this! It is SOOO Awful. If something was changed, change it BACK PLEASE!

I am getting the same thing with the lag time. Needless to say: Spousal-test failed!

Mine is the Streambaby included in the b12 PyTivoX

Jann
jannlinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:56 PM   #1063
kearygriffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannlinder View Post
I second this! It is SOOO Awful. If something was changed, change it BACK PLEASE!

I am getting the same thing with the lag time. Needless to say: Spousal-test failed!

Mine is the Streambaby included in the b12 PyTivoX

Jann
Does this happen with the new push code activated (by setting tivo.username=xxx and tivo.password=xxx in streambaby.ini)? If those settings are not set then the pyTivo push code is still in use (which I haven't tested in a while, and may have broke somehow).

And just to make sure (because there was some recent discussion about this) that

is not in your streambaby.ini (it defaults to true, so if it's not there it is good).

(And to answer a previous question, I realize that it is a little "broken" the way titles/filenames are handled in the selection screen, but it was a compromise. Setting use.title.cachedonly=true and/or meta.vidinfo.disable=false can cause serious slowdowns depending on how many files you have in your directory... There are people with many hundreds of videos in a single directory, and streambaby would appear to hang while it was parsing all of the metadata. I might be able to make this better by eliminating some metadata searches and only allow pyTivo metadata to be used for the selection screen)

There's certainly nothing I did intentionally that should slow things down in this version.

kearygriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:03 PM   #1064
jannlinder

Quote:
Does this happen with the new push code activated (by setting tivo.username=xxx and tivo.password=xxx in streambaby.ini)? If those settings are not set then the pyTivo push code is still in use (which I haven't tested in a while, and may have broke somehow).

And just to make sure (because there was some recent discussion about this) that

is not in your streambaby.ini (it defaults to true, so if it's not there it is good).

(And to answer a previous question, I realize that it is a little "broken" the way titles/filenames are handled in the selection screen, but it was a compromise. Setting use.title.cachedonly=true and/or meta.vidinfo.disable=false can cause serious slowdowns depending on how many files you have in your directory... There are people with many hundreds of videos in a single directory, and streambaby would appear to hang while it was parsing all of the metadata. I might be able to make this better by eliminating some metadata searches and only allow pyTivo metadata to be used for the selection screen)

There's certainly nothing I did intentionally that should slow things down in this version.
Okay, color me confused. Here is my .ini file (written by pytivox and only edited to add: sort.filename=true WHICH I THINK SHOULD BE THE DEFAULT ANYWAY...but...here
Code:
# Created by pyTivoX, edits here WILL BE OVERWRITTEN

title=pyTivoX - Mini-DVD.local
preview.cache=/tmp/pyTivoCache/
autogenerate.delete=true
port=7290
ip=10.0.1.101
ffmpeg.path=/Applications/pyTivoX.app/Contents/Resources/ffmpeg.bin
ffmpegjava.avutil=/Applications/pyTivoX.app/Contents/Resources/libavutil.dylib
ffmpegjava.avcodec=/Applications/pyTivoX.app/Contents/Resources/libavcodec.dylib
ffmpegjava.avformat=/Applications/pyTivoX.app/Contents/Resources/libavformat.dylib
ffmpegjava.swscale=/Applications/pyTivoX.app/Contents/Resources/libswscale.dylib

ffmpegexe.transcode=-acodec ac3 -vcodec mpeg2video -f vob -async 1 -r ${closest.mpeg.fps} -v 0 -threads 2
ffmpegexe.transcode.sameqargs=-sameq -ab 384k -ar ${asamplerate}

pytivo.port=9032
quality.highestabr=384
quality.highres=1080
quality.select=true
trimextensions=true
sort.filename=true

dir.1=/Volumes/Drobo/TV Shows
dir.1.name=TV Shows
dir.2=/Volumes/Drobo/Movies
dir.2.name=Movies
dir.3=/Volumes/Drobo/Pending Media
dir.3.name=Pending Media
dir.4=/Users/jlinder/Movies
dir.4.name=Movies Folder
I have given PyTivoX the tivo username and pw but i do not see it in the streambaby.ini

If i added the username and p/w in the pytivox prefs then why doesn't it put it in the .ini file of streambaby?

PLEASE just tell me where to edit this ini file to make it act like it used to for speed. I have BUNCHES of files in SUBdirectories of, for instance, dir.1 ...but the most files i have in any one directory is around 50.

J
Old 04-28-2009, 11:15 PM   #1065
kearygriffin

Quote:
Okay, color me confused. Here is my .ini file (written by pytivox and only edited to add: sort.filename=true WHICH I THINK SHOULD BE THE DEFAULT ANYWAY...but...here
I have given PyTivoX the tivo username and pw but i do not see it in the streambaby.ini
Could you try to add the following lines into the streambaby.ini file and restart streambaby:
tivo.username=your@tivoaccount.com
tivo.password=yourtivopassword
pytivo.ip=

(Note: That's pytivo.ip= with nothing after it...)

After looking at the code it's actually the pytivo.ip= line that I am kinda sorta hoping will fix the issue. It disables the pyTivo integration. (I though simply having tivo.username and tivo.password settings was enough, but it doesn't disable it completely)

Quote:
If i added the username and p/w in the pytivox prefs then why doesn't it put it in the .ini file of streambaby?
This is a very new feature, and I assume at some point Yoav will do exactly that.

Quote:
PLEASE just tell me where to edit this ini file to make it act like it used to for speed.

J
Wish I could ;-) All I can say is that eventually we'll figure out where the issue is...

Old 04-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #1066
fyodor

Thanks for the fast response. As an initial troubleshooting measure, I tried using a clean streambaby.ini file with just one, local directory set. Same result.

I am using Windows 7 with the newest version of Java.

Thanks again for your help
F

Quote:

Old 04-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #1067
kearygriffin

And sorry, should have mentioned it in my previous post, but turning on the debug log may generate more information in the log. (I didn't notice anything out of place in the logs from above, but there is usually much more information once debug is turned on).

http://code.google.com/p/streambaby/...gging_problems

Old 04-28-2009, 11:25 PM   #1068
jannlinder

Quote:
Could you try to add the following lines into the streambaby.ini file and restart streambaby:
pytivo.ip=

(Note: That's pytivo.ip= with nothing after it...)

After looking at the code it's actually the pytivo.ip= line that I am kinda sorta hoping will fix the issue. It disables the pyTivo integration. (I though simply having tivo.username and tivo.password settings was enough, but it doesn't disable it completely)
Okay, will shutting down and restarting PyTivoX (after i make the edits?) do enough to restart streambaby as I am using the MacOSX version and do not know how to do this separately.

As an aside...if i shutdown (fully) the PyTivoX software and ensure java (streambaby) is not running, then restart it, the FIRST TIME (and first time only) that I go into streambaby it is fast, all other times it is slow.

J
Old 04-28-2009, 11:31 PM   #1069
jannlinder

Quote:
Okay, will shutting down and restarting PyTivoX (after i make the edits?) do enough to restart streambaby as I am using the MacOSX version and do not know how to do this separately.

As an aside...if i shutdown (fully) the PyTivoX software and ensure java (streambaby) is not running, then restart it, the FIRST TIME (and first time only) that I go into streambaby it is fast, all other times it is slow.

J
WHAMMO! FIXED IT! YEAH!

on the negative side, I have *4* lines to remember to add each time I upgrade and change a setting in PyTivoX!
Old 04-28-2009, 11:33 PM   #1070
fyodor

I see that you were suggesting the Push features as a potential solution- I tried this out and it alleviated the problem a little bit. Now, it's more like a fifteen second delay instead of a minute long delay. Generally, navigation seems much more sluggish, with 10-15 second delays for new directories.

Going to sleep now, but will try to get debug logs tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyodor View Post
Thanks for the fast response. As an initial troubleshooting measure, I tried using a clean streambaby.ini file with just one, local directory set. Same result.

I am using Windows 7 with the newest version of Java.

Thanks again for your help
F

Old 04-29-2009, 01:08 AM   #1071
Yoav

Quote:
pytivo.ip=

pyTivoX (I'm assuming you're using the beta since you're talking about push) should correctly set tivo.username and tivo.password when you hit 'apply'. Is it not doing that for you?

It doesn't do the pytivo.ip though. Should I add that in?

And to your earlier question, yes. Shutting down and restarting pyTivoX will cause it to accept whatever changes you made in the config/ini files. Just don't hit apply or it will overwrite them.

Old 04-29-2009, 02:13 AM   #1072
jannlinder

Quote:
pyTivoX (I'm assuming you're using the beta since you're talking about push) should correctly set tivo.username and tivo.password when you hit 'apply'. Is it not doing that for you?

And to your earlier question, yes. Shutting down and restarting pyTivoX will cause it to accept whatever changes you made in the config/ini files. Just don't hit apply or it will overwrite them.
Yoav,

Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add:

Code:
sort.filename=true
to the default .ini file? Many of us have gone to GREAT LENGTHS to make filenames such as:

Code:
Mythbusters - S01E02 - yadda yadda.mp4
Mythbusters - S01E03 - alpha beta.mp4
and since "alpha beta" and yadda yadda are the episode names, it sorts them wrong if sort.filename=true is NOT used.

PLEASE make that the default .ini file and I can stop worrying about the BS of having to keep adding that line.

Oh, and it DOES add tivo.username and tivo.password when you hit apply, which, because i did not wish to overwrite my sort.filename=true I did not do.

Sorry

Thx

J

Last edited by jannlinder : 04-29-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:54 AM   #1073
tbear334

Development Setup

Would you please provide me a quick run down of what I need (windows) to set up a proper development environment for StreamBaby? I have a lot of programming experience, but haven't used java before and want to play with the code. Thanks for all the great work you've done on this project.
tbear334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #1074
Yoav

Quote:
Yoav,

Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add:

Code:
sort.filename=true
to the default .ini file?
So, I have to ask, why is that not the default? (I've avoided changing any of the default settings unless I had a complete understanding of what i'm doing). Is there a reason it defaults the other way? Assuming it's a more 'correct' setting wouldn't it make sense to change the default in streambaby?

Keary?

Old 04-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #1075
Yoav

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbear334 View Post
Would you please provide me a quick run down of what I need (windows) to set up a proper development environment for StreamBaby? I have a lot of programming experience, but haven't used java before and want to play with the code. Thanks for all the great work you've done on this project.
Here's the breadcrumbs, but you're gonna have to do most of the legwork yourself:

Eclipse is probably the IDE you want to use: http://www.eclipse.org/ . If you want to avoid dealing with an IDE, you can use javac as the compiler (get the JDK from http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp ) and ant as the builder.

You can get the source for streambaby via svn from http://code.google.com/p/streambaby/source/checkout

Anyways, that's as far as my ten foot pole goes, that should be enough to get going. You may want to look up some online tutorials on coding java for help in setting up your coding environment.

Old 04-29-2009, 01:23 PM   #1076
kearygriffin

Quote:
So, I have to ask, why is that not the default? (I've avoided changing any of the default settings unless I had a complete understanding of what i'm doing). Is there a reason it defaults the other way? Assuming it's a more 'correct' setting wouldn't it make sense to change the default in streambaby?

Keary?
I don't think it is a more "correct" setting, but it's possible that it is a setting that more people prefer. I'm not all that organized, so my filenames are all over the place. Sorting by the filename wouldn't work for me. I prefer to have it sorted alphabetically by title. (So at a minimum for me if I have metadata for the files, all the 30 rocks are at least together, which would not be the case if it was sorted by filename)

The real answer is to add more sort options based on air date, episode number, etc. and have the sort options changeable. Having said this, I don't know when I will get to this.

On a related topic, and hopefully something that will help:
Quote:

I just commited to SVN and uploaded a version that has pyTivo integration disabled by default (pytivo.ip=)
http://streambaby.googlecode.com/fil...y-svn-r232.zip

The other feature I just added for this version is support of a new INI file called streambaby.local.ini

This file is loaded *after* the regular streambaby.ini and can add/override configuration settings from streambaby.ini. It is searched for in the same directories and order of the regular streambaby.ini:
~/streambaby.local.ini
~/.streambaby/streambaby.local.ini
CURRENTDIR/streambaby.local.ini
STREAMBABYDIR/streambaby.local.ini
(~ = users home directory)

This should make it easier for users of pyTivoX to create custom configuration changes that are not overwritten when apply is pressed.
(I can't really give any more specific instructions, hopefully Yoav can have some recommendations...)

Old 04-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #1077
Yoav

Quote:
I don't think it is a more "correct" setting, but it's possible that it is a setting that more people prefer.
Ok sounds like an actual use for the pyTivoX preferences. So adding it as a toggle.

Quote:
I just commited to SVN and uploaded a version that has pyTivo integration disabled by default (pytivo.ip=)
fetching svn latest and building

Quote:
The other feature I just added for this version is support of a new INI file called streambaby.local.ini
Ok . With one problem: Does it also use the --config {configfile} option (which is how streambaby specifies where to get streambaby.ini -- it's in none of the 4 places you listed). I suppose I could tell people to put their local changes in their homedir, but that's not 'the mac way'...

Old 04-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #1078
kearygriffin

Quote:
Ok . With one problem: Does it also use the --config {configfile} option (which is how streambaby specifies where to get streambaby.ini -- it's in none of the 4 places you listed). I suppose I could tell people to put their local changes in their homedir, but that's not 'the mac way'...
Nope :-) I can probably fix it so you can specify multiple --config files on the command line, but it won't be until next week. You may want to hold off doing anything as far as the local.ini until then.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:12 PM   #1079
Yoav

Quote:
Nope :-) I can probably fix it so you can specify multiple --config files on the command line, but it won't be until next week. You may want to hold off doing anything as far as the local.ini until then.
Ok holding off on mentioning anything about it.

New version (up in about 30 minutes) will allow you to configure sort.filename from the preferences button though so should solve jannlinder's issues.

edit: Ok Jann, the new version is up, care to give it a spin? (remember to hit apply after you make changes)

Last edited by Yoav : 04-29-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:05 AM   #1080
jannlinder

Quote:
Ok holding off on mentioning anything about it.

New version (up in about 30 minutes) will allow you to configure sort.filename from the preferences button though so should solve jannlinder's issues.

edit: Ok Jann, the new version is up, care to give it a spin? (remember to hit apply after you make changes)
Will check it out tonite.

THANKS for the great response!

J