TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Forum Extras > TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)
TiVo Community

Forum Jump

Old 01-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
pdhenry
Every Day's Saturday

Dead-end navigation

Try This:

Search for John Wayne. In the TV section there are three selections - an episode of The Beverly Hillbillies, and episode of I Love Lucy and an episode of The Lucy Show. If you select the first two you can see recording or purchase options, and you can then cursor left from those screens back to the John Wayne screen. If you select The Lucy Show the episode screen says "No Upcoming Showings," but there is also no way to exit this screen. Any cursor key gives you the kettledrum error sound.

The TiVo button will return you to TiVo Central from this screen. If you then navigate back to Search Beta and search for John Wayne again, selecting The Lucy Show a second time takes you to a perpetual Please Wait... screen with no way to exit via cursor keys. The TiVo button again returns you to TiVo Central.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:44 AM   #2
steve614
what ru lookin at?

Yep, confirmed. Going to LiveTV also gets you out.
There's got to be other dead ends, being a beta and all.
Let's make a game out of finding them.

On second thought, maybe not. I'm not going to spend time on that when I could be watching TV.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

F*CK CANCER!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
TiVoJerryG

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdhenry View Post
Search for John Wayne.
If you select The Lucy Show the episode screen says "No Upcoming Showings," but there is also no way to exit this screen. Any cursor key gives you the kettledrum error sound.
This is a bug, and should be fixed in the next version.

In this case, the screen should have the "Create a WishList search" option, and should let you navigate around.