TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Forum Extras > TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)
TiVo Community
View Poll Results: [No Season Pass] What information do you want to see on the right-frame for a series?
Date, time, and channel of next new or repeat episode anywhere on TV (current behavior) 2 25.00%
Date, time, and channel of next new episode 1 12.50%
Number of total upcoming episodes for all channels 0 0%
Number of upcoming episodes on each HD network, with each network listed separately 4 50.00%
Other (please explain) 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump

Old 01-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #1
bkdtv

[No Season Pass] What information do you want to see on the right-frame for a series?

For the purposes of this poll, assume you do not have a season pass for the series...

The main page for a series has three frames. The left has the menus, the center has the series / episode description and ratings, and the right has a series image plus the date/time/channel of the next new or repeat showing.

Is there some other piece of information you would prefer to have in place of, or in addition to, the date/time/channel of the next new or repeat showing?

Please select your top choice from the poll. Feel free to explain why. If you have a better idea, please vote "Other" and provide a description.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
ZeoTiVo
I can't explain

next showing on each network with choice to decide which one to take - much like Find programs does now- but on 2 screens

Also an option ofr it to show conflicts right there with the ability to cancel one or order the 3 shows as desired in the list - say I have a conflict with 4 and with 33 in my season pass list. I do not want to cancel anything directly but put the new show at position 32 on the list and let season pass manager sort it out. Or I might want to cancel the one at 33 to be sure I get the newly found show or I might want to cancel the season pass at 4 slot.

Bonus points if I could take the conflict at 33 which turns out to be my 'Law & order" wishlist and move it to the last position in season pass manager past the other 5 new season passes I just set up.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
bkdtv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeoTiVo View Post
Also an option ofr it to show conflicts right there
I'm posting a second poll asking what information users want to see when the user has a season pass. Information on conflicts was to be one of those options.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
bkdtv

Doesn't look like there's a consensus.