TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Forum Extras > TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)
TiVo Community

Forum Jump

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 60 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
MiaNY

"new episodes only"

It's good that the Beta clearly marks "new" episodes. I figured that would fix "the daily show" problem, and only record the first airing of that episode. It seems, however, that Season Pass still records every airing in a 24-hour period. Am I missing something?
Old 01-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #2
bkdtv

TiVo Search does not change change the functionality of the existing TiVo software. It's a remote application running on TiVo servers. When you create a season pass with TiVo Search, it creates the season pass just as it would if you had done it from Title Search.

From what I recall, the problem on "The Daily Show" arises because Comedy Central uses a generic description on its repeats and doesn't flag them as repeats, as most channels do. The TiVo knows what episodes are new, but it can't tell for sure whether these the episodes with a generic description (and no repeat flag) are new or old.

When the TiVo isn't sure whether an episode is new or old, it records it just in case to to ensure that new episodes are not missed; that's why you also end up with repeats when you create a season pass for that program. The same issue affects one or two other programs on Comedy Central.

Thankfully, there is a workaround for these shows which you may or may not be aware of. Instructions are in this thread. This workaround tells the TiVo to record new episodes, which it already does, except it also tells the TiVo to ignore the [repeat] episodes with a generic description which it can't verify as new or repeats.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:26 PM   #3
Yaohua

The same problem can affect one or two programs comedy central.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:55 AM   #4
nelin

I think this issue can be sorted out if the Comedy Central had used something else instead of a generic description on its repeats. What more! They don’t even flag them as repeats and hence I do not think that this is something Tivo is responsible for.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
Nedslufflaf

Hcg Diet - Faqs About Loading A Short Time

jphcgdietdrops com/]hcg diet Numerous new dieters getting ready to partake of the HCG diet regime wonder if there can be any kinds in HCG diet risks that they should become aware of before beginning the diet program Only let them think your are performing it by healthy eating plan and exercise! Basically, he set out to check out how women in Africa this were horrifically underfed might still produce extremely healthy babies What's even more, if a dieter gets injections with a less than good source, it cannot basically hinder one's power to lose weight, but it might result in the person to are afflicted with side effects Nutritionists seek advise from patients, meeting with these individuals regularly to focus on weight loss This requires daily monitoring by just a physician who will eradicate or reduce a patients diabetic medication while in the program to protect against life-threatening hypoglycemia because of occurring (There are exceptions ) When My spouse and i first started I'd a big salad of all of the vegetables allowed also it wasn't until 2-3 weeks later after i had lost finished 20 pounds which i found out anyone weren't supposed to achieve that Patients of obesity desperately track down products and approaches, which would guidance them, become thin knowning that too without delay Both major gonadotropins throughout human biochemistry usually are luteinizing hormone along with follicle-stimulating hormones that play a significant part in typically the development and proper function of one's HCG Diet body Red steak digests slowly while in the bowel and may delay weight loss

Again, Seattle HCG eating habits drops are excellent for those just who Standard water soluble vitamins S and C tend to be hardly stored in any respect; they circulate and are also excreted in typically the urine The reply to the question in regards to the side effect actually is dependent upon whatever HCG diet method for you to plan to need This particular hormone is synthesized within our body and we make use for the mobilization connected with body metabolism Walking cost nothing and may also take well under a few or so minutes The reserve describes his obtaining and understanding while using the standard diet course of action The hCG fat loss plan does involve an incredibly strict diet your decide one that is extremely reduced in hcg diet drop calorie add up As soon as they're released in this bloodstream this hormone preserves its natural functioning as well as the body starts employing stored fats in your body

Meals quantity and proportionalities are vital through tophcgdietdrops com/]hcg diet legal requirements Because the body has little carbohydrates stored through glycogen in any liver and body Simeons ensures that the hypothalamus gland operates for the reason that main controller on the body You can perform this diet and you will keep the body fat off Commonly, the companies with credibility will present an easy to see website, without extra ads around the tophcgdietdrops com/]hcg diet drops sides about this site The dietary plan preserves necessary muscle and eradicates unhealthy fat Whilst most participants don't report any side effects you must consult your doctor before beginning the tophcgdietdrops com/]hcg diet eating habits or any fat burning system or product This provides you the advantage in end since you have to loose the body fat once The chances of success of your current weight-loss program is usually greatly increased as soon as the program provider encounters the minimum needs described above
Old 02-08-2012, 08:39 AM   #6
memoryshot

MemoryShot: Flash Games, Social Networking, Chat, Free SMS

Hey! We're conclusively here as a service to you all! Our idea? It is a segregate party line where to reveal with every other collective network for all to see there like Facebook, Chirping and others You can also send MANUMITTED SMS or play to our Two shakes of a lamb's tail Games alone or with your friends (1vs1) all over the internet, equity photos, videos and music, all tied and easy You can confab, videochat, be audio calls, use our PC Improbable Desktop Services, Digital Signing (on our digital blackboard TouchScreen preferred) YOU be struck by the POWER to do ANYTHING Or, control superiors, ANYTHING on AN INDIVIDUAL website! All of this, solely on MemoryShot memoryshot it]MemoryShot: International Networking Reloaded
Old 05-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #7
pkpvzevfvk

blue ivy carter photos joe paterno near dea...

Li Jian declared outletkarenmillendress com/]Karen Millen UK in comparison with other kids, this his boy is comparatively tiny, the sentiments from the occasion might possibly not have another strong, however outletchanelbagsale com/]Chanel Bags Sale through the routines, he or she abruptly found a greater knowledge of the youngster Li Jian, in addition discovered that usually strong, your children salescarpehoganoutlet com/]Hogan Scarpe Outlet get their own ideas, but also the particular appearance is assigned to him, but unfortunately this individual alteration by appliance Kate Moss can't view the past: Our child can be a comparatively introverted child, the big event additionally fixed the newborn's appearance associated with some undesirable habits, I additionally figured out empathy, the child who's certainly not dropped the truth is, your energy and also conviction adults
Old 06-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #8
swifeinfave

умные фразы и цитаты

Наши пользователи, на протяжении длительного промежутка времени добавляли лучшие цитаты из повседневной жизни И это не только y-xaxa com/umnye_tsitaty/]умные цитаты великих людей и подслушанные прикольные афоризмы, но и цитаты великих людей, которые остаются актуальными в любые времена И сейчас, каждый день, наша коллекция пополняется, цитаты и афоризмы «сыплются» со всех сторон, отражая повседневную жизнь во всей ее красоте и величии Хотите удивить свою девушку и поразить ее воображение? Прочитайте цитаты о любви и возьмите их на вооружение Для вас мы приготовили умные цитаты например цитаты про друзей или цитаты о счастье! Попробуйте сделать серьезное лицо и на память сказать вычитанную фразу Наверняка ваши оппоненты ретируются с позором! Вас интересует все веселое? Именно у нас вы найдете подборку, y-xaxa com/statusy_pro_parney/]лучшие статусы про парней и прикольные афоризмы составляют львиную долю всей коллекции
Old 06-07-2012, 06:33 AM   #9
SeanC
ECT

Is it just me or does it seem like the spambots purposefully find threads that have all ready been spambotted to post more spam?

This is not the first time I've seen an odd thread bump and when I go back and read the whole thread see that it's been oddly bumped in the past by a spammer.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:40 AM   #10
SeanC
ECT

I have not reported it