TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Forum Extras > TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)
TiVo Community

Forum Jump

Old 01-08-2009, 12:35 AM   #1
moyekj

Add capability to find season & series premieres

I mentioned this in another thread but I think it's important enough to deserve it's own thread and I know many others over the years have been asking for this:

Give us ability to automatically search for Season & Series Premieres.

Would be even better to allow wishlists for the above, but at least from HD Search give us ability to search using above categories.

This capability has been asked by many for years but never seems to make it into the various Tivo search capabilities. DirecTivo & ReplayTV have this functionality so I don't see why Tivo can't.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #2
ZeoTiVo
I can't explain

no one has replied in this thread but I find this a great suggestion as well
Old 01-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #3
bkdtv

How would you add that capability to HD Search? I stuck a few suggestions in the "How would you change..." thread. Can you think of some others?
Old 01-10-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkdtv View Post
How would you add that capability to HD Search? I stuck a few suggestions in the "How would you change..." thread. Can you think of some others?
Dedicate the first 2 squares in the top banner to season & series premieres (or make 1 square work for both).
Note that in this day and age there are premieres throughout the year so it would always be useful.