TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-31-2009, 09:25 AM   #601
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

You could try pushing the file to avoid transcoding, and see if that turns out any better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wmcbrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:04 AM   #602
Marconi
TiVo Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoav;
It might help if you include the output of 'ffmpeg -i <filename>' so we can know instead of guess.
Code:
MacPro:~ marconi$ ffmpeg -i /Volumes/Maggie/TiVo\ Archive/2007\ Mac-PeeCee\ Ads.mp4 
FFmpeg version CVS, Copyright (c) 2000-2004 Fabrice Bellard
Mac OSX universal build for ffmpegX
  configuration:  --enable-memalign-hack --enable-mp3lame --enable-gpl --disable-vhook --disable-ffplay --disable-ffserver --enable-a52 --enable-xvid --enable-faac --enable-faad --enable-amr_nb --enable-amr_wb --enable-pthreads --enable-x264 
  libavutil version: 49.0.0
  libavcodec version: 51.9.0
  libavformat version: 50.4.0
  built on Apr 15 2006 04:58:19, gcc: 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5250)
Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from '/Volumes/Maggie/TiVo Archive/2007 Mac-PeeCee Ads.mp4':
  Duration: 00:08:00.1, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 2797 kb/s
  Stream #0.0(und), 23.98 fps(r): Video: h264, yuv420p, 848x480
  Stream #0.1(und): Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo
Must supply at least one output file
MacPro:~ marconi$

Old 06-02-2009, 07:32 AM   #603
TadK

Transfer prohibited by Copyright holder???

Recently went to transfer one of our kid's shows to the Tivo (S2) and was greeted by a long Tivo "please wait" screen. Once it came back, typically with the screen to execute the transfer, I was greeted by a message that Transferring is prohibited by the copyright holder on the title screen...

What the scoop here?
TadK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:51 AM   #604
TadK

Further more- It appears that the movie I copied from Tivo (recorded on the Tivo, copied out with iTivo, now being sent back to the Tivo to replay it) also creates a long "Please wait" screen followed by the same copyright message. One step further, apparently someone else holds the copyright to the video I took of my 5 year old riding his bike because that one will not come over either.

Thought it might be a permissions issue on the external storage disk but ownership is set to ignore on this volume. Will restart PyTivoX and the S2 Box and see what I get.
TadK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:16 AM   #605
gonzotek
tivo_xml developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadK View Post
Further more- It appears that the movie I copied from Tivo (recorded on the Tivo, copied out with iTivo, now being sent back to the Tivo to replay it) also creates a long "Please wait" screen followed by the same copyright message. One step further, apparently someone else holds the copyright to the video I took of my 5 year old riding his bike because that one will not come over either.

Thought it might be a permissions issue on the external storage disk but ownership is set to ignore on this volume. Will restart PyTivoX and the S2 Box and see what I get.
The copyright-prohibited flag is generated by pytivo to indicate to the user files that won't transfer, for whatever reason. Most often, it is the message you would see if your file(s) are in a format that can't be converted by the version of ffmpeg pytivo happens to be using. The tivo doesn't give the software any way to indicate conversion problems, so the transfers-prohibited flag is the best it can do to signal to the user the file won't be able to be transferred.

Besides checking permissions you can run
Code:
ffmpeg -i my_problem_filename.ext
on your files and post the output here, it will tell us what ffmpeg thinks of the files.

For the file that itivo downloaded, did you have it do any conversion on the file to another format(e.g for ipod, etc) or is it still in .tivo or even .mpeg format?

Also, do you have known working files that do transfer over correctly? It's possible your files are fine, and something else (ffmpeg?) is at fault.
gonzotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:34 AM   #606
Yoav

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadK View Post

This sometimes seems to happen when ffmpeg crashes trying to convert the file before transferring it. Is there anything useful in <user>/Logs/pyTivoX/pytivo.log ?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yoav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:52 AM   #607
Ergolad

Thumbs up But wait there's more...

So, I've already raved about PyTivoX, but had another observation today. I had an opportunity to try Roxio's MacToTivo. I actually didn't even know they offered a product. Call me crazy... Anyway. I transfered two similar 350MB AVI files, one with PyTivoX and the other with MacToTivo. I didn't time the transcoding/transfer speed, but I still came up with some interesting results that favor PyTivoX heavily. First, the PyTivoX transfer yielded a clean 1GB final file on the Tivo, while MacToTivo yielded a 1.5BG file with a smaller image framed in black, not letterboxed, just a smaller image using only about 3/4 of the screen real estate.

Winner: Hands down, PyTivoX
Ergolad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:52 AM   #608
Marconi
TiVo Junkie

Re: Sound Synch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoav View Post

It sounds like with your specific file, when ffmpeg converts from h.264 to mpeg-2 for the tivo 2, the audio slowly loses sync (probably due to 29.97 vs 30 fps math). It might help if you include the output of 'ffmpeg -i <filename>' so we can know instead of guess.
I posted it and the video is 23.98 fps. Is that too far from 30.0 for a successful conversion to mpeg-2?
Old 06-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #609
Yoav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergolad View Post
So, I've already raved about PyTivoX, but had another observation today. I had an opportunity to try Roxio's MacToTivo. I actually didn't even know they offered a product. Call me crazy... Anyway. I transfered two similar 350MB AVI files, one with PyTivoX and the other with MacToTivo. I didn't time the transcoding/transfer speed, but I still came up with some interesting results that favor PyTivoX heavily. First, the PyTivoX transfer yielded a clean 1GB final file on the Tivo, while MacToTivo yielded a 1.5BG file with a smaller image framed in black, not letterboxed, just a smaller image using only about 3/4 of the screen real estate.

Winner: Hands down, PyTivoX
I think that the thanks should go to the pytivo people (wmcbrine especially at this point) . But good to hear it's working so well for you...

Old 06-03-2009, 12:36 PM   #610
Yoav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconi View Post
I posted it and the video is 23.98 fps. Is that too far from 30.0 for a successful conversion to mpeg-2?
In theory, no video is 'unconvertible'. And I'm pretty sure there's lots of 23.98 fps video being converted fine. However, that is probably where the problem with the audio sync issue lies...

Try converting the video using something like 'handbrake' to see if other target conversions also have the audio delay problem.

There may be a way to tell ffmpeg to force all rates to some specific number too, but really as I mentioned earlier, I'm not terribly knowledgeable with encoders so can't help much.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #611
Marconi
TiVo Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoav
In theory, no video is 'unconvertible'. And I'm pretty sure there's lots of 23.98 fps video being converted fine. However, that is probably where the problem with the audio sync issue lies...

Try converting the video using something like 'handbrake' to see if other target conversions also have the audio delay problem.
Of course I can convert them manually to mpeg-2 and the resulting file has no synch problem. The idea was to use the H.264 files as-is. I mean, as long as a conversion is going to happen anyway, I thought pyTiVoX would make its output TiVo ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoav
There may be a way to tell ffmpeg to force all rates to some specific number too, but really as I mentioned earlier, I'm not terribly knowledgeable with encoders so can't help much.
Do you mean to say that, in converting files for use on TiVo, pyTiVoX does NOT ensure a 30 fps output? In VisualHub, which I also have, there's a "TiVo" profile I can select. I'd rather supposed that such a profile was built into pyTiVoX inasmuch as it is converting solely for TiVo.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:40 PM   #612
Yoav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconi View Post
Do you mean to say that, in converting files for use on TiVo, pyTiVoX does NOT ensure a 30 fps output? In VisualHub, which I also have, there's a "TiVo" profile I can select. I'd rather supposed that such a profile was built into pyTiVoX inasmuch as it is converting solely for TiVo.
pytivo ensures that whatever the output is it is one that is valid according to the tivo. (so that's not always 30fps, but it is restricted to a small set AND that set varies depending on the model of tivo).

Given that the tivo *is* playing the file, I can presume that pyTivo is selecting a valid target format. The problem is that the conversion to the target format is losing sync between video and audio. Pre-converting seems to fix it so I'm fairly willing to blame ffmpeg for the problem.

Anyways, I doubt I can be much more help to you here. It sounds like you understand the issue but wish it worked (and honestly, I don't know how to make it work). You may have more luck asking in the official pytivo forum : http://pytivo.krkeegan.com/ and hopefully someone else has seen what you're seeing and has a useful workaround/fix.

If you want to try messing with the pytivo configuration (which includes controlling how it invokes ffmpeg to convert) you can edit <user>/Library/Application Support/pyTivoX/pytivo.conf (and you can look in <user>/Library/Logs/pyTivoX/pytivo.log to see how it is currently invoking ffmpeg).

23.98 is a fairly common framerate (for example, all 720p video uses it), so I suspect there is more to this problem than just the video framerate.

Old 06-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #613
ArtDecoDalek

AC3 empty surround channels

Hi, just found pyTivoX today and have it set up and working, thanks for the great program!

I've found one strange thing though. I have several mkv files with AC3 audio that I'm trying to play. When I play them through either streaming or transfer, the audio plays as stereo, even though my receiver says it is getting an AC3 5.1 signal. There's just no audio through the center or surround speakers. I've checked the files and there is audio present in the center and surround channels, it's just not getting played. Do StreamBaby and pyTivo re-encode the AC3 somehow, or do they pass it straight through? It seems as though it is getting re-encoded, but with all the audio actually pushed to the front left and right channels with empty center and rear channels.

I've tried various different settings in streambaby.ini (specifying acodec copy, 448 bitrate, etc.) and haven't found any settings that fix this.

Anyway, let me know if you have any ideas why this might be the case.

Thanks,
Michael
ArtDecoDalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:41 AM   #614
Rdian06

Quote:
pytivo ensures that whatever the output is it is one that is valid according to the tivo. (so that's not always 30fps, but it is restricted to a small set AND that set varies depending on the model of tivo).

Given that the tivo *is* playing the file, I can presume that pyTivo is selecting a valid target format. The problem is that the conversion to the target format is losing sync between video and audio. Pre-converting seems to fix it so I'm fairly willing to blame ffmpeg for the problem.

Anyways, I doubt I can be much more help to you here. It sounds like you understand the issue but wish it worked (and honestly, I don't know how to make it work). You may have more luck asking in the official pytivo forum : http://pytivo.krkeegan.com/ and hopefully someone else has seen what you're seeing and has a useful workaround/fix.

If you want to try messing with the pytivo configuration (which includes controlling how it invokes ffmpeg to convert) you can edit <user>/Library/Application Support/pyTivoX/pytivo.conf (and you can look in <user>/Library/Logs/pyTivoX/pytivo.log to see how it is currently invoking ffmpeg).

23.98 is a fairly common framerate (for example, all 720p video uses it), so I suspect there is more to this problem than just the video framerate.
The framerate pyTivo selects for transfers (don't have any idea about streaming as I don't use streambaby) will depend on the target Tivo type. S3/HD units are fairly tolerant so pyTivo will use the source framerate for those transfers. However, the S2 series will only accept 29.97 fps, so that's what pyTivo converts to for them.

Yoav, what SVN is the ffmpeg inside pyTivoX compiled from? A later SVN may fix the issue.

Works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Rdian06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:54 AM   #615
Rdian06

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtDecoDalek View Post
Hi, just found pyTivoX today and have it set up and working, thanks for the great program!

I've found one strange thing though. I have several mkv files with AC3 audio that I'm trying to play. When I play them through either streaming or transfer, the audio plays as stereo, even though my receiver says it is getting an AC3 5.1 signal. There's just no audio through the center or surround speakers. I've checked the files and there is audio present in the center and surround channels, it's just not getting played. Do StreamBaby and pyTivo re-encode the AC3 somehow, or do they pass it straight through? It seems as though it is getting re-encoded, but with all the audio actually pushed to the front left and right channels with empty center and rear channels.

I've tried various different settings in streambaby.ini (specifying acodec copy, 448 bitrate, etc.) and haven't found any settings that fix this.

Anyway, let me know if you have any ideas why this might be the case.

Thanks,
Michael
It depends on the max_audio_br setting in pyTivo.conf. If the setting is not configured, I believe pyTivo will default to 448k for sending to S3/HD units.

If the source AC3 bitrate is greater than the max_audio_br, then the audio will be transcoded to AC3 448k. Everything equal to or less than the max_audio_br should be copied through to the mpeg2 vob container.

Nothing in pyTivo inherently screws up the channels. I have plenty of content with center channel sound after transfer (I don't have surrounds in my system, only the fronts and center, but I haven't heard anyone else complain about missing surround channels.) This is assuming pyTivoX doesn't use the audio_ch conf option to force stereo.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:17 PM   #616
ArtDecoDalek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdian06 View Post
It depends on the max_audio_br setting in pyTivo.conf. If the setting is not configured, I believe pyTivo will default to 448k for sending to S3/HD units.

If the source AC3 bitrate is greater than the max_audio_br, then the audio will be transcoded to AC3 448k. Everything equal to or less than the max_audio_br should be copied through to the mpeg2 vob container.

Nothing in pyTivo inherently screws up the channels. I have plenty of content with center channel sound after transfer (I don't have surrounds in my system, only the fronts and center, but I haven't heard anyone else complain about missing surround channels.) This is assuming pyTivoX doesn't use the audio_ch conf option to force stereo.
Thanks for the info. Anyway, it turns out that I am very silly, as this was due to an incorrect setting on my receiver. Apparently I managed to set it to 2-speaker mode for the TiVo input when I was doing some reconfiguring lately. Oops!

-Michael
ArtDecoDalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:49 PM   #617
mnYak

Unicode (Japanese) Characters in Movie Title?

FIrst of all, let me say thanks to everyone involved in PyTivo. This is an awesome example of open source and the community filling in gaps where the companies can't/won't go.

I have a lot of Japanese video tapes I recently scanned in and want to make available on my Tivo. They transfer and view just fine. Anything that's a japanese character in the movie title, however, comes up as an empty box character on the tivo side (looks fine on mac). Does anyone know if there's anything that could be done (other than renaming the files on the mac to non-Japanese names)? Is this an issue of he tivo software not handling unicode, or not having a font that can display it? Or other, perhaps? I'm kind of hoping it actually can display japanese characters and maybe it's just getting mangled in the mac > pyTivo > Tivo transfer.

Thanks in advance.
mnYak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:37 AM   #618
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

There's nothing, sorry. While the Unicode support in pyTivo could (and should) still be improved a bit, the characters are just not available on the TiVo. ISTR reading that there are exactly 256 characters available in the TiVo's fonts. I can't verify that, but I've found nothing outside of accented Latin-1 characters. (There are a few special ones -- like the stars, I think -- but I don't know their codes.)

The situation must surely be different on the Taiwanese TiVos, though...

wmcbrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:48 PM   #619
jdubs

I hope this is the right place to be asking this question. I could not figure out how to search the thread so I apologize if this has happened before.

When using PyTivoX and transferring larger HD quality files, after a while I get a message on my mac that ffmpeg has quit unexpectedly and only the first 20 minutes or so are transferred to my Tivo.

I am currently using a mac pro with OS 10.5.7

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Jeremy
jdubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #620
Rdian06

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubs View Post
I hope this is the right place to be asking this question. I could not figure out how to search the thread so I apologize if this has happened before.

When using PyTivoX and transferring larger HD quality files, after a while I get a message on my mac that ffmpeg has quit unexpectedly and only the first 20 minutes or so are transferred to my Tivo.

I am currently using a mac pro with OS 10.5.7

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Could it be a particular file that is causing the problem? That is if you transfer the same file that it quit on, does it finish?

And how are your Tivo and pyTivo mac connected to each other? wmcbrine recently added code to pyTivo to handle resuming certain types of network blips, but I don't think that new code has made it into pyTivoX yet.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:23 PM   #621
Yoav

Quote:
Could it be a particular file that is causing the problem? That is if you transfer the same file that it quit on, does it finish?

And how are your Tivo and pyTivo mac connected to each other? wmcbrine recently added code to pyTivo to handle resuming certain types of network blips, but I don't think that new code has made it into pyTivoX yet.
The new code is in the pyTivoX beta build (check the downloads tab to download the beta).

However, if the movie is problematic (possibly causing ffmpeg to crash while transcoding) I don't think automatic resume would help.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #622
jdubs

hmm,

It may be the file. The one thing that tells me it isn't though is that it seems to fail at different points in the transfer.

Also, after this happened a few times, I am able to open pytivox, but while my mac says it is open, I cannot see the windown that is supposed to appear.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #623
jdubs

Quote:
They are connected through my wireless network.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #624
Yoav

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubs View Post
hmm,

It may be the file. The one thing that tells me it isn't though is that it seems to fail at different points in the transfer.

Also, after this happened a few times, I am able to open pytivox, but while my mac says it is open, I cannot see the windown that is supposed to appear.
Well, i'm building a new beta right now, so in a about 30 minutes, perform a 'check for updates' from the menubar and see if the new pyTivoX helps.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #625
kupe
Viva 'la Tivolution!

Hi Yoav-

Hadn't checked in for awhile and just wanted to say thanks again for the continuing updates and support!

Currently running 1.3b5 under Leopard 10.5.7 and wanted to ask you about a longstanding issue I have. For some reason, my Streambaby video volume under Music, Photos, and Showcases isn't "sticky". That is, anytime I want to view a streaming video, I have to go to my Mac and open PyTivoX and click Apply to "wake up" Streambaby and get it to appear on my Tivo Showcases.

Note that I have no such problem with the "classic" PyTivoX volumes under Now Playing.

More puzzling is that this problem only seems to be with Video volumes. I also have a Music share under Streambaby and that particular volume always appears under Showcases, with no need to "wake it up".

I've actually had this problem all the way back to PyTivoX 1.1b24. Anything you can think of to fix this?

Thanks!

Kupe
kupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #626
Yoav

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupe View Post
Hi Yoav-

Hadn't checked in for awhile and just wanted to say thanks again for the continuing updates and support!

Currently running 1.3b5 under Leopard 10.5.7 and wanted to ask you about a longstanding issue I have. For some reason, my Streambaby video volume under Music, Photos, and Showcases isn't "sticky". That is, anytime I want to view a streaming video, I have to go to my Mac and open PyTivoX and click Apply to "wake up" Streambaby and get it to appear on my Tivo Showcases.

Note that I have no such problem with the "classic" PyTivoX volumes under Now Playing.

More puzzling is that this problem only seems to be with Video volumes. I also have a Music share under Streambaby and that particular volume always appears under Showcases, with no need to "wake it up".

I've actually had this problem all the way back to PyTivoX 1.1b24. Anything you can think of to fix this?

Thanks!

Kupe
Well, I believe the Music volumes are published by pytivo, not streambaby, so that would explain why you're seeing one and not the other (pyTivoX runs both pytivo and streambaby). It sounds like streambaby or java or whatnot decide to 'go to sleep' after a while, or maybe even crashes.

Hitting 'Apply' will kill off the old streambaby invoke and start a new one, so that would 'wake it up'.

Next time that the volumes disappear, instead of hitting Apply, can you first look at the end of the <user>/Library/Logs/pyTivoX/streambaby.log and see if there's a useful error in there? You may also want to report this on the streambaby thread to see if anyone else has seen this issue...

Old 07-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #627
gonzotek
tivo_xml developer

Quote:
The new code is in the pyTivoX beta build (check the downloads tab to download the beta).

However, if the movie is problematic (possibly causing ffmpeg to crash while transcoding) I don't think automatic resume would help.
I'm not seeing this beta. At pytivox I see the last uploaded build dated May 15th 2009. Should I be looking elsewhere?

wmcbrine started working on interrupted transfers with this commit, dated June 16th 2009, and pretty much finished that work around the 21st. He's done a lot of other stuff since the last pytivox build as well: http://repo.or.cz/w/pyTivo/wmcbrine.git?a=shortlog.

/edit:
Quote:
Well, i'm building a new beta right now, so in a about 30 minutes, perform a 'check for updates' from the menubar and see if the new pyTivoX helps.
Ah, maybe that's it
gonzotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #628
Yoav

Ok new beta compiled and available via "check for updates" (if you already have an old beta installed), or via the "Downloads tab" of the pytivoX homepage

Old 07-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #629
kupe
Viva 'la Tivolution!

Quote:
Well, I believe the Music volumes are published by pytivo, not streambaby, so that would explain why you're seeing one and not the other (pyTivoX runs both pytivo and streambaby).
Ahhh- thanks Yoav. I guess I thought that since it appeared under "Showcases" it was automatically Streambaby.

Quote:
It sounds like streambaby or java or whatnot decide to 'go to sleep' after a while, or maybe even crashes.

Hitting 'Apply' will kill off the old streambaby invoke and start a new one, so that would 'wake it up'.

Next time that the volumes disappear, instead of hitting Apply, can you first look at the end of the <user>/Library/Logs/pyTivoX/streambaby.log and see if there's a useful error in there? You may also want to report this on the streambaby thread to see if anyone else has seen this issue...
Will do!

Kupe
Old 07-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #630
kupe
Viva 'la Tivolution!

Quote:
Hi Yoav-

Okay, here it is. I didn't include the entire huge log, but just everything after the last time I successfully accessed my Streambaby volume. I watched a minute or two of Forrest Gump, then exited and went back to Now Playing. When I then checked Showcases, the Streambaby volume was not present. Hope this helps.

Kupe

Code:
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:46.165|   |Acceptor|HostContext|key=mpos:file:/Users/dave/Desktop/Tivo%20Shares/Forest%20Gump.m4v value=18393applicationId=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:46.165|   |Acceptor|HostContext|applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:46.165|   |Acceptor|HostContext|applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:46.165|   |Acceptor|HostContext|compKey=652000180397425-and-com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:46.165|   |Acceptor|HostContext|compKey=652000180397425-and-com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:46.168|   |Acceptor|Listener|
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:46.168|   |Acceptor|Factory|HME receiver disconnected
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:48.083|   |Acceptor|NamedStream|DeRegistering named stream: e4275561-b21e-4b98-94cf-eb7b6b6f915b.stream
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:48.084|   |Acceptor|SocketProcessInputStream|Destroying running process...
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:48.088|   |Acceptor|Listener|
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:48.088|   |Acceptor|Listener|10.0.1.6 I/O Exception handling  HTTP GET e4275561-b21e-4b98-94cf-eb7b6b6f915b.stream: Broken pipe
Thu 2009/07/02 21:27:48.089|   |Acceptor|Listener|ctx=HttpRequest /streambaby/e4275561-b21e-4b98-94cf-eb7b6b6f915b.stream t=java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
Thu 2009/07/02 21:56:34.145|   |Timer-0|InfoCache$PruneTask|Pruning cache...
Thu 2009/07/02 21:56:34.145|   |Timer-0|InfoCache$PruneTask|Pruning complete.