TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-16-2009, 10:37 PM   #1411
ellinj
Seems Very Friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
You can always use the already available [channel] or [channelNum] keywords to prevent something like that.
Maybe I missed it in reading the docs. but is there someway to use keywords to limit auto transfers. So I can use channelNum to make sure I get only the episodes in hd?
ellinj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:06 AM   #1412
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellinj View Post
Maybe I missed it in reading the docs. but is there someway to use keywords to limit auto transfers. So I can use channelNum to make sure I get only the episodes in hd?
No. Currently only text contained in title, episode title & description are matched to the auto transfer keywords and there are no special keywords looked at for further filtering the auto matching.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:47 AM   #1413
dbtom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbtom View Post
Can anyone recommend a good profile to use for the Zune HD? The native resolution for the Zune HD is 480x272. I tried editing the Zune profile and changing the resolution to this and it did not work. Same with the iPod profiles. The iPod settings work unadjusted, but their aspect ratios are different.

Right now I am using the Xbox setting and then have the Zune PC software transcode from the Xbox profile to the lower Zune resolution. This works, but it involves 2 transcodes and is not very efficient.
FYI, here is some code that I found worked well for the Zune HD:

# Description (single line, keep short)
<description>
mpeg4 container, 480x272, mp4 video, aac audio

# Encode command or script (single line)
# Known keywords: FFMPEG, HANDBRAKE, MENCODER, PERL, INPUT, OUTPUT, PWD, CPU_CORES, SRTFILE
<command>

FFMPEG -i INPUT -threads CPU_CORES -f mp4 -vcodec mpeg4 -b 1000k -r 23.976 -s 480x272 -acodec libfaac -ab 128k -ar 48000 -ac 2 OUTPUT

# Encoded output file extension
<extension>
mp4
dbtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:24 PM   #1414
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbtom View Post
FYI, here is some code that I found worked well for the Zune HD:

# Description (single line, keep short)
<description>
mpeg4 container, 480x272, mp4 video, aac audio

# Encode command or script (single line)
# Known keywords: FFMPEG, HANDBRAKE, MENCODER, PERL, INPUT, OUTPUT, PWD, CPU_CORES, SRTFILE
<command>

FFMPEG -i INPUT -threads CPU_CORES -f mp4 -vcodec mpeg4 -b 1000k -r 23.976 -s 480x272 -acodec libfaac -ab 128k -ar 48000 -ac 2 OUTPUT

# Encoded output file extension
<extension>
mp4
OK thanks. I'll add it as a new 'ff_zune_hd' profile.

Old 10-17-2009, 03:46 PM   #1415
bkdtv

Screenshots of the newest version, for those that haven't tried it yet...

If you don't like folders, you can still display without folders as before.
bkdtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #1416
bkdtv

As a potential improvement for the next release, you might ask the user to input the capacity (in HD hours) reported on the System Information screen. You could then translate that into usable GBs. I think that would provide a more accurate capacity estimate for most users.

For example, if a "157 HD hour" TiVo provides usable capacity of 920 GiB, then that translates to 5.86 GiB capacity per reported HD hour.
bkdtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #1417
moyekj

It looks like there is some interest in having files processed by kmttg automatically pushed back to TiVos using pyTivo. Previously I gave a sample solution of setting up a kmttg "custom" job and using a push.py script as described in pyTivo_push Wiki page.

In search for a potentially better way of doing things I am exploring an auto push type capability with pyTivo similar to what is available with Tivo Desktop. See pyTivo thread for details:
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...99#post7556199
Obviously nothing formal at this point but hopefully can lead to something more robust.

Old 10-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #1418
cweb

I am using this latest version with file naming set to "[mainTitle][/][mainTitle] ["Ep" EpisodeNumber] [year]-[monthNum]-[mday] [episodeTitle]" (no quotes). kmttg creates the folder, but puts the encoded file in the base level. not in the folder. Is there something wrong with my syntax?
cweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:18 PM   #1419
AudioNutz

Quote:
It looks like there is some interest in having files processed by kmttg automatically pushed back to TiVos using pyTivo.
As long as I can choose the 'cut'.mpg file, instead of the 'encoded' mp4 file.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:23 PM   #1420
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweb View Post
I am using this latest version with file naming set to "[mainTitle][/][mainTitle] ["Ep" EpisodeNumber] [year]-[monthNum]-[mday] [episodeTitle]" (no quotes). kmttg creates the folder, but puts the encoded file in the base level. not in the folder. Is there something wrong with my syntax?
I just copied that setting from your post and tried it out and it worked for me. I enabled decrypt & encode and got the following 3 files (my .TiVo and .mpg dir are C:\home\dvd and my encode dir is C:\home\dvd\watch):
C:\home\dvd\Rescue Me\Rescue Me Ep518 2009-08-09 Carrot Three-Minute Replay.TiVo
C:\home\dvd\Rescue Me\Rescue Me Ep518 2009-08-09 Carrot Three-Minute Replay.mpg
C:\home\dvd\watch\Rescue Me\Rescue Me Ep518 2009-08-09 Carrot Three-Minute Replay.mp4

Old 10-18-2009, 05:31 PM   #1421
camnito

VRD QSFix error

Hi,

I just downloaded the latest version of KMTTG, and the improvements are awesome -- I was using version .6 for a long time.

I did run into the following issue with VRD though:

>> Running qsfix on E:\TiVoDecoded\South Park - The Ungroundable.mpg ...
C:\Windows\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\Users\Cam\AppData\Local\Temp\VRD7730295940739877420.vbs "E:\TiVoDecoded\South Park - The Ungroundable.mpg" "E:\TiVoDecoded\South Park - The Ungroundable.mpg.qsfix" /t1 /d /q /na
qsfix failed (exit code: 0 ) - check command: C:\Windows\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\Users\Cam\AppData\Local\Temp\VRD7730295940739877420.vbs "E:\TiVoDecoded\South Park - The Ungroundable.mpg" "E:\TiVoDecoded\South Park - The Ungroundable.mpg.qsfix" /t1 /d /q /na
C:\Users\Cam\AppData\Local\Temp\VRD7730295940739877420.vbs(1 20, 1) Microsoft VBScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'VideoReDo.SetFilterDimensions'

I verified that I have the latest version of VRD, and I'm guessing that this is somehow related to me checking the "Enable VideoRedo QS Fix video dimension filter" box.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Cam
camnito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:32 PM   #1422
ellinj
Seems Very Friendly

there are two tasks in the codebase metadata and metadatativo, what is the difference?
ellinj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #1423
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellinj View Post
there are two tasks in the codebase metadata and metadatativo, what is the difference?
One processes information from a show originating from a TiVo, the other processes information starting from a .TiVo file in FILES mode (where there is less extended information available).

Old 10-18-2009, 07:18 PM   #1424
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by camnito View Post
Hi,

I just downloaded the latest version of KMTTG, and the improvements are awesome -- I was using version .6 for a long time.

I did run into the following issue with VRD though:

>> Running qsfix on E:\TiVoDecoded\South Park - The Ungroundable.mpg ...
C:\Windows\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\Users\Cam\AppData\Local\Temp\VRD7730295940739877420.vbs "E:\TiVoDecoded\South Park - The Ungroundable.mpg" "E:\TiVoDecoded\South Park - The Ungroundable.mpg.qsfix" /t1 /d /q /na
qsfix failed (exit code: 0 ) - check command: C:\Windows\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\Users\Cam\AppData\Local\Temp\VRD7730295940739877420.vbs "E:\TiVoDecoded\South Park - The Ungroundable.mpg" "E:\TiVoDecoded\South Park - The Ungroundable.mpg.qsfix" /t1 /d /q /na
C:\Users\Cam\AppData\Local\Temp\VRD7730295940739877420.vbs(1 20, 1) Microsoft VBScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'VideoReDo.SetFilterDimensions'

I verified that I have the latest version of VRD, and I'm guessing that this is somehow related to me checking the "Enable VideoRedo QS Fix video dimension filter" box.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Cam
2 possibilities:
1. Have you brought up the VRD GUI at least once (and registered it) before running via kmttg? If not that may explain the problem.
2. The video dimension filter I only had opportunity to test with VideoRedo Plus (what I have), so could be for VideoRedo TV Suite or older versions the setup is different. Which version of VRD do you have? If this is the problem then simply uncheck the video filter option for now to get things working.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #1425
camnito

Quote:
2 possibilities:
1. Have you brought up the VRD GUI at least once (and registered it) before running via kmttg? If not that may explain the problem.
2. The video dimension filter I only had opportunity to test with VideoRedo Plus (what I have), so could be for VideoRedo TV Suite or older versions the setup is different. Which version of VRD do you have? If this is the problem then simply uncheck the video filter option for now to get things working.
Moyekj,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have been using VideoReDo Plus for quite some time and registered it months ago. I do open it manually and go through the "check for update" process prior to KMTTG tasks. The version of VRD+ is 2.5.6.512 (Oct 23, 2008), which according to the auto check process and the VRD Web site is the most current.

By the way, the issue I reported was happening with every single file that I was processing, and not just the one I show in the log.

Thanks,

Cam
camnito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:11 PM   #1426
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by camnito View Post
Moyekj,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have been using VideoReDo Plus for quite some time and registered it months ago. I do open it manually and go through the "check for update" process prior to KMTTG tasks. The version of VRD+ is 2.5.6.512 (Oct 23, 2008), which according to the auto check process and the VRD Web site is the most current.

By the way, the issue I reported was happening with every single file that I was processing, and not just the one I show in the log.

Thanks,

Cam
Interesting. Perhaps the video filter within vbs script is a feature only available in newer versions of VideoRedo plus. The version I am using is a beta version (which is fully functional):
http://www.videoredo.net/msgBoard/showthread.php?t=6972
(Those beta versions of VideoRedo plus are designed to bring VideoRedo plus more up to date with VideoRedo TVSuite code base, minus the DVD functions).
Perhaps you can install the beta version in a separate location than your current installation and give that one a shot? (Obviously you would have to change kmttg config to point to wherever you install it).

Old 10-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #1427
skaggs
AlbanyHDTV

Hi there. Longtime TiVo owner who has become very frustrated with TiVo Desktop, so I downloaded the kmttg program.

Even though I believe I have followed all the setup instructions, I can't seem to get it to work. Here's the error message(s) I received:
Quote:
The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie; Sting Operation
Recorded Sat 10/24/2009 10:29 AM on 33=NIK, Duration = 30 mins
The penguins mistakenly believe that Skipper is a zombie; the penguins must find a way to get rid of a hive of hornets at the zoo entrance.
OVERWRITING EXISTING FILE: C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).TiVo
>> DOWNLOADING C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).TiVo ...
C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\curl\curl.exe --retry 3 --anyauth --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Local\Temp\cookie9097540389810136840.t mp --url http://192.168.15.100:80/download/Th...ing&id=3798281 --output "C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).TiVo"
C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).TiVosize=0.00 MB elapsed=00:00:08 (0.00 Mbps)
<h2>Server Busy</h2>
Download failed to file: C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).TiVo
Exit code: 0
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed

0 31 0 31 0 0 106 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 106
0 31 0 31 0 0 106 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
0 51 0 51 0 0 123 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 123
Warning: Transient problem: HTTP error Will retry in 1 seconds. 3 retries
Warning: left.
Throwing away 51 bytes

0 51 0 51 0 0 342 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 342
0 51 0 51 0 0 342 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
Warning: Transient problem: HTTP error Will retry in 2 seconds. 2 retries
Throwing away 51 bytes

0 51 0 51 0 0 414 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 414
0 51 0 51 0 0 414 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
Warning: Transient problem: HTTP error Will retry in 4 seconds. 1 retries
Throwing away 51 bytes

0 51 0 51 0 0 389 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 389
0 51 0 51 0 0 389 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
OVERWRITING EXISTING FILE: C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).mpg
>> DECRYPTING C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).TiVo ...
C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\tivodecode\tiv odecode.exe --mak MAK --out "C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).mpg" "C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).TiVo"
tivodecode failed (exit code: 9 ) - check command: C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\tivodecode\tiv odecode.exe --mak MAK --out "C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).mpg" "C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).TiVo"
read chunk data: No error
seek: No error
Encryption by QUALCOMM

>> ENCODING WITH PROFILE 'ff_ipod_high_res' TO FILE C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).mp4 ...
C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\ffmpeg\ffmpeg. exe -y -i "C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).mpg" -threads 4 -vcodec libxvid -maxrate 2000k -qmin 3 -qmax 5 -bufsize 5096k -g 300 -acodec libfaac -s 640x480 -ab 128 -b 1500k -f mp4 "C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).mp4"
encoding failed (exit code: 1 ) - check command: C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\ffmpeg\ffmpeg. exe -y -i "C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).mpg" -threads 4 -vcodec libxvid -maxrate 2000k -qmin 3 -qmax 5 -bufsize 5096k -g 300 -acodec libfaac -s 640x480 -ab 128 -b 1500k -f mp4 "C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).mp4"
FFmpeg version 0.5, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-gpl --enable-libfaac --enable-libfaad --enable-libgsm --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libvorbis --enable-libtheora --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay --enable-avisynth --enable-libdirac --enable-libschroedinger --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-pthreads --enable-libspeex --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-small --disable-decoder=aac --extra-cflags=-mtune=generic -fno-common -I/usr/local/include --extra-ldflags=-L/usr/local/lib
libavutil 49.15. 0 / 49.15. 0
libavcodec 52.20. 0 / 52.20. 0
libavformat 52.31. 0 / 52.31. 0
libavdevice 52. 1. 0 / 52. 1. 0
libavfilter 0. 4. 0 / 0. 4. 0
libswscale 0. 7. 1 / 0. 7. 1
libpostproc 51. 2. 0 / 51. 2. 0
built on Mar 13 2009 23:50:16, gcc: 4.3.3
C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Downloads\kmttg_v0p7c\The Penguins of Madagascar - I Was a Penguin Zombie Sting Operation (10_24_2009).mpg: Unknown format
This particular TiVo is a Series2 and my PC is Windows Vista 64 bit, if that matters. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #1428
moyekj

skaggs, the problem is your TiVo is returning <h2>Server Busy</h2> status.
So try this to clear up that problem:
Make sure you have TiVo tab selected in kmttg then choose File->Reset TiVo web server
Then wait a minute or so and try a download again. If you still get Server Busy message then you will have to reboot Tivo to clear it up.
(If you have Tivo Desktop installed/running it's best to shut it down to make sure it's not trying to interact with your TiVo, which may be causing the server busy problem).

Old 10-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #1429
skaggs
AlbanyHDTV

I did have the TiVo Desktop server running. I disabled it and restarted the TiVo and now kmttg works flawlessly for me.

Thanks.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:39 PM   #1430
Dan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemmott View Post
If you have VideoReDo and have not done so, try running your video through QSF before copying it to your WDTV.

The Tivo just copies the broadcast stream for HD and digital broadcasts. This starts at an arbitrary point when the recording starts and may jump through a mix of rates and resolutions if commercials and local station announcements are present. At times this appears to disrupt the audio initialization process in the WDTV. So far QSF has been able to clean up the streams and allow the WDTV to initialize and play the audio with all the programs that initially fail for me.
Thanks for that tip. I downloaded the trial of Video Redo and using its quickstream fix seems to do the trick, producing a standard 1080i mpeg file, with an intact 5.1 soundtrack, that the WDTV live can play back perfectly.

To get to that point, it did take some experimentation however, and some emails back and forth with their excellent technical support. At first, the ecports it was producing were creating mpeg files with Dolby Digital 2.0 audio, instead of the 5.1 sound I knew the movies had.

It turned out the reason this was occuring was because the average Tivo recording starts a little bit before the actual movie starts, during the premium channels "in between movies" bits, and during those sections they use 2.0 audio tracks.

Video Redo was looking at what kind of audio the recording had at the very beginning if the file, and then using that type of audio for the entire export.

The workaround for this was to use its editing tools to cut out any extra material before and after the actual movie, any material that has the 2.0 audio. Video Redo makes it easy to tell the difference, you can set the horizontal video timeline to show a different color for 2.0 audio and 5.1 audio.

So, mystery solved, although it looks like I might have to shell out the money for VideoRedo if I want to watch a lot of my hi-def Tivo movies on the WDTV live.

To the author of KTTMG, you still have my thanks for creating sch an awesome piece of software, well done!
Dan S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #1431
orangeboy
yes, I AM orangeboy!

Is there a way to see what's queued up in the auto-transfer service? I open a command prompt and issue:
Code:
type "C:\Program Files\kmttg\auto.log"
every once in a while, but it doesn't seem to be definitive, giving only:
Code:
Title keyword match: '<some title>'
I would imagine that maybe episode title is stored somewhere that I could interrogate? Unless (more than likely) that information is kept in storage?
orangeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:45 PM   #1432
AudioNutz

Use the Windows equivalent of the UNIX 'tail' command.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:41 PM   #1433
moyekj

Search/grep for 'TOTAL auto matches' string in the auto.log for a quick summary of how many matches per Tivo were found which gives an indication of how many jobs to be processed. There is a time stamp associated with each line in the log file to give you an idea of when the jobs started.
Unless you include episodeTitle somewhere in the File Naming setup you won't find any in the auto.log file. If you do have it as part of File Naming then just search/grep for 'NOTE' && '.TiVo' string to see all completed .TiVo file downloads

Old 10-27-2009, 08:08 AM   #1434
orangeboy
yes, I AM orangeboy!

Thanks, but I'm looking to see what episodes has been selected for download immediately following "Getting Now Playing List from...", and not what already has been downloaded.

Sorry if I was unclear before.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:51 AM   #1435
AudioNutz

I have always wanted a feature that allows me to observe what the auto transfers are doing. I don't observe a "to be downloaded" list, but I wrote an app that allows me to see status of everything else, and drops it into an HTML page that I can see from my iPhone.

I have the app observe the curl process to get the info about what is currently being transferred. I suppose you could somehow filter some of the info in the log to see what is "to be transferred".
Old 10-31-2009, 02:53 PM   #1436
moyekj

In upcoming release I've added following line for each matching entry that will be processed in auto download mode:
START PROCESSING OF ENTRY: titleOnly - episodeTitle
So that will make it easier to find what titles are being processed in auto.log.

Old 10-31-2009, 06:50 PM   #1437
orangeboy
yes, I AM orangeboy!

I don't know if I should open an issue at the kmttg project home page at google, but I'm trying to pass 3 arguments to a bat file, using custom command. Here's the significant portion of the config.ini file:
Code:
<custom>
nullify.bat [mpegFile_cut] [mpegFile] [tivoFile]
What I'm experiencing is the [tivoFile] never gets passed:
Code:
>> Running custom command ...
nullify.bat "F:\ToTivo\The Outer Limits\1047-The Brain of Colonel Barham_cut.mpg" "F:\FromTivo\The Outer Limits\1047-The Brain of Colonel Barham.mpg"  
custom job completed: 00:03:02
exit code: 0
Is there a limit to how many arguments are passed to custom command? For those interested, this is "nullify.bat":
Code:
move /Y %1 Y:\ToTivoHD\
copy /Y nul %2
copy /Y nul %3
exit

Old 10-31-2009, 10:35 PM   #1438
moyekj

orangeboy, it was a bug. tivoFile was not getting passed to custom job. Thanks for reporting it. Fixed in next release.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:52 PM   #1439
orangeboy
yes, I AM orangeboy!

Quote:
orangeboy, it was a bug. tivoFile was not getting passed to custom job. Thanks for reporting it. Fixed in next release.
Thanks. I didn't know if there was a limit to how much could be passed from kmttg. Hopefully it was an easy fix!
Old 11-01-2009, 08:21 AM   #1440
zabolots

Video Conversion Question

I've tried using some of the encoding profiles (ff_tivo_hd) in kmttg for a couple of videos I have but the resulting file seems to have audio sync issues when I stream them using Streambaby. The problem is that these encoding profiles always have "-acodec copy" which assumes that you're just converting a TiVo-recorded show to an mp4 to save space. What I'm trying to do is convert a non-TiVo-recorded file to a TiVo-compatible file.

I've looked through the video compatibility page but it doesn't specify the number of channels or bitrate to use for AC3, it just says "multichannel AC3" for MP4 files.

Does anyone know what params should be used for non-TiVo-recorded files (i.e. where "-acodec copy" is not valid) to create a valid TiVo-compatible MP4 file?

For any of the old ReplayTV guys, I'm looking for something similar to the old VideoToReplayTV.bat that we all used to use to convert nearly any file into a ReplayTV compatible file.

Thanks...Scott
zabolots is offline   Reply With Quote