TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #1141
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabolots View Post
I have an old Womble MPEG-VCR (v3.14). Is this the same you have or different?

I'm thinking there might be some file size limitation for this app as it crashes when I try to open a decrypted HD TiVo recording (4.81GB).
I have Womble Mpeg Video Wizard DVD 4.0.4.112. There are no size limitations (at least not that I have run into). For HD editing it is much faster for me to use compared to VRD because dragging the cursor along timeline (scrubbing) is very fast compared to VRD.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:10 PM   #1142
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkdtv View Post
Is there a reason you still need the "Create sub-folder for each download" option? That option can be quite confusing for those who want a separate folder for each series.

If users want to create a sub-folder for each download, they can just as easily do that using a [\] in the file naming scheme.
It's there as a legacy request. The tooltip and documentation already mention that most users should not use this and use [/] instead.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:12 PM   #1143
moyekj

Quote:
I don't see any obvious way to setup VideoRedo so Quickstream Fix is always performed on the internal drive and the final MPGs are saved to an external drive.
You can use "custom" task to do such things. There's so many permutations of things people want to do with files, folders, locations it's impossible to accommodate all requests.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:16 PM   #1144
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by camnito View Post
Hi,

Does anyone else have temp MP4 files hanging around (not being deleted) after the encoding step?

I use Ffmpeg for converting the MPG shows to MP4 and then pushing them back to the TiVo HD with pyTivo, and I've started to notice that a lot of the shows (not 100% but about 80 or 90%) have an additional MP4 file with the same name but with an extra "temp" and a random number in the name.

It's not a big deal to go through and delete them, but I never used to get them before and I'm wondering how this started.

Thanks,

Cam
That's odd. I don't think there is anything in kmttg that should do that. Maybe it's from ffmpeg somehow. Which encoding profile are you using and are you using ffmpeg from kmttg tools package?

Old 07-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #1145
bkdtv

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
It's there as a legacy request. The tooltip and documentation already mention that most users should not use this and use [/] instead.
I know it's a legacy request, but I don't understood why it's still there, since the [/] command can be used provide the same functionality. There are probably no more than a handful of people that use that option; those users can learn the [/] command instead like everyone else. If you really want to provide a seamless transition for those folks, you could just add [title][/] to File Naming for every user that has that option checked.

If you really want to leave the option there, then I would update the option so checking it visually modifies File Naming.

What about the issue of directory cleanup I mentioned in the previous post? "Remove .TiVo after file decrypt" and "Remove .mpg after encode" should also remove any empty folders created as part of that step.

Last edited by bkdtv : 07-27-2009 at 07:01 PM.
bkdtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #1146
AudioNutz

Quote:
I know it's a legacy request, but I don't understood why it's still there, since the [/] command can be used provide the same functionality. There are probably no more than a handful of people that use that option; those users can learn the [/] command instead like everyone else. If you really want to provide a seamless transition for those folks, you could just add [title][/] to File Naming for every user that has that option checked.

If you really want to leave the option there, then I would update the option so checking it visually modifies File Naming...
I deal with this sort of argument quite often with my career. I deal with a software developer that quite often will REMOVE features as part of an "upgrade", thinking that they know everything about how their customers are using this particular feature. They remove the feature, and it takes something critical away, that I need to do business.

My point is, you never know how convoluted each users' setup is, and you never know what you might take away by removing a feature. For each reason there is to remove a feature, there may be two reasons that you can't think of to keep it...
Old 07-27-2009, 07:25 PM   #1147
bkdtv

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioNutz View Post
I deal with this sort of argument quite often with my career. I deal with a software developer that quite often will REMOVE features as part of an "upgrade", thinking that they know everything about how their customers are using this particular feature. They remove the feature, and it takes something critical away, that I need to do business.
Am I misunderstanding that feature?

As far as I can tell, it is simply a shortcut to add a hidden [title][/] to File Naming. If I am missing something here, please let me know.

If you are going to provide such a shortcut, then I think it would benefit far more users to have a shortcut for [mainTitle][/] rather than [title][/]. I've already had four people ask me how to do that via PM on AVS.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:33 PM   #1148
AudioNutz

Quote:
Am I misunderstanding that feature?

As far as I can tell, it is simply a shortcut to add a hidden [title][/] to File Naming. If I am missing something here, please let me know.

If you are going to provide such a shortcut, then I think it would benefit far more users to have a shortcut for [mainTitle][/] rather than [title][/]. I've already had four people ask me how to do that via PM on AVS.
You're probably not misunderstanding. All I'm saying is: There could be a user (or several) that are using that particular feature for something completely different by using it in combination with another feature. I'm saying that this may be something that we are simply unable to think of. (Happens to me all the time with my software vendor)
Old 07-28-2009, 08:18 AM   #1149
moyekj

Quote:

If you really want to leave the option there, then I would update the option so checking it visually modifies File Naming.

What about the issue of directory cleanup I mentioned in the previous post? "Remove .TiVo after file decrypt" and "Remove .mpg after encode" should also remove any empty folders created as part of that step.
The option is not as simple as [title][/] since it replicates the entire file name according to file naming template minus the file extension. I really don't understand why it bothers anyone to be there. It defaults to turned off and tooltips and documentation indicate availability of the more useful [/] feature already. It's pretty much guaranteed if I did remove it someone would complain and want it back which is why I hesitate to do so. Perhaps next release I'll simply hide the option and see if anyone complains and then eventually get rid of it completely if nothing comes up.

I'll put in a feature request under "Issues" at google site for the empty directory stuff. It's trickier than it sounds since I would have to ensure that it just doesn't remove empty folders containing those files, rather it would need to check if file name template uses [/] and then remove the relevant folders if they are empty. Even then that could get tricky if folders span more than 1 level of hierarchy, so I don't envision that being a simple change.

Old 07-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #1150
zabolots

Quote:
I have Womble Mpeg Video Wizard DVD 4.0.4.112. There are no size limitations (at least not that I have run into). For HD editing it is much faster for me to use compared to VRD because dragging the cursor along timeline (scrubbing) is very fast compared to VRD.
I just downloaded the latest trial version of MPEG-VCR (3.14.7.2 06/2009) and while it doesn't crash when trying to open a decrypted HD TiVo file, it seems like it chokes on the video and just brings up the internal Womble MPEG Audio Player.

I guess I'll have to give the Video Wizard trial a shot.
zabolots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:17 PM   #1151
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabolots View Post
I guess I'll have to give the Video Wizard trial a shot.
Note that playback through Womble Wizard is not good at all, but it does a fine job of editing mpeg2.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #1152
innocentfreak

For those using KMTTG as a replacement for Tivo Desktop, what are you using so that you can pull with the Tivo? Or does KMTTG have this and I just missed it?

innocentfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #1153
windracer
joined the 10k club

I haven't tried it, but the wiki has instructions on how to use pyTivo's push feature.

http://code.google.com/p/kmttg/wiki/pyTivo_push

|
windracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:22 PM   #1154
AudioNutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentfreak View Post
For those using KMTTG as a replacement for Tivo Desktop, what are you using so that you can pull with the Tivo?
pyTiVo.

(On a Mac)
Old 07-28-2009, 11:33 PM   #1155
innocentfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by windracer View Post
I haven't tried it, but the wiki has instructions on how to use pyTivo's push feature.

http://code.google.com/p/kmttg/wiki/pyTivo_push
Hmm I was hoping there was another option where I can initiate the transfer from the Tivo. I guess I will just use KMTTG to transfer and then leave Tivo Desktop running pointed to the same folder so I can still pull with the Tivo.

When I go to the Tivo I usually initiate a couple transfers depending on what I feel like I might want to watch and then while those transfer watch recordings already on the Tivo.

Old 07-29-2009, 12:04 AM   #1156
AudioNutz

Quote:
Hmm I was hoping there was another option where I can initiate the transfer from the Tivo. I guess I will just use KMTTG to transfer and then leave Tivo Desktop running pointed to the same folder so I can still pull with the Tivo.

When I go to the Tivo I usually initiate a couple transfers depending on what I feel like I might want to watch and then while those transfer watch recordings already on the Tivo.
With pyTiVo, you can initiate a transfer with your TiVo interface, just like with TiVoDesktop. You can also initiate it from any computer in your house.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:14 AM   #1157
bkdtv

Is it possible to create custom command for DVD project creation (and burning) with VideoRedo?

Would it be possible to create a command or custom command to assign and burn all selected downloads to a DVD? I'd like to set X programs to download before I go to bed, and when I wake up, I'd have to have a burned DVD with those X programs.

Edit: I see it isn't possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
Unfortunately, at the moment, our COM interface does not contain any functionality for controlling the DVD creation portion of TVSuite. It is something we planned to add eventually, but right now we have higher priorities. However, as DanR suggested, if you're willing to pay for the development of that functionality then we would be willing to make it a higher priority.
Does anyone know of another program with command line options that will accept a SD MPG for [automatic] remuxing and burning to DVD?

Last edited by bkdtv : 07-29-2009 at 06:07 AM.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:17 AM   #1158
AudioNutz

Quote:
...Does anyone know of another program with command line options that will accept a SD MPG for [automatic] remuxing and burning to DVD?
On a Mac, yes. Toast is AppleScriptable, and can be called by the kmttg custom command.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #1159
innocentfreak

Quote:
With pyTiVo, you can initiate a transfer with your TiVo interface, just like with TiVoDesktop. You can also initiate it from any computer in your house.
Ok thanks. I guess I will sit and play with Pytivo again to see if I can get it working.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:42 AM   #1160
camnito

Left over MP4 Temp files

Quote:
That's odd. I don't think there is anything in kmttg that should do that. Maybe it's from ffmpeg somehow. Which encoding profile are you using and are you using ffmpeg from kmttg tools package?
I use a slightly modified default HD Tivo profile (4000 bps instead 5000) with the Ffmpeg program that came with KMTTG.
camnito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #1161
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by camnito View Post
I use a slightly modified default HD Tivo profile (4000 bps instead 5000) with the Ffmpeg program that came with KMTTG.
I don't see any temp files being created using ff_tivo_hd profile (or any of the profiles for that matter). So not sure what your issue could be...

Old 07-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #1162
innocentfreak

I don't know if this would be possible to do, but I noticed tonight I have a couple shows I record on both Tivo HDs. I selected Run in GUI and noticed that it queued all files from one Tivo instead of taking advantage of the second Tivo. I am guessing this is because it queues shows one Tivo at a time and maybe adds the shows to the history when it is queued versus completing the transfer.

I may be the only one who sets duplicate recordings but I didn't know if there was a way to add an option that if the first Tivo is busy transferring that the program would check the second Tivo for a possible transfer even if it is already queued from the another Tivo. Well that or the option to not queue files and only transfer the oldest file first on each check assuming it isn't in the history since you can set how often KMTTG checks the Tivos.

Old 08-01-2009, 12:04 AM   #1163
AudioNutz

Hmmm....
With "Auto Transfers", I've noticed that it pulls from both TiVo's simultaneously. (1 show per TiVo at a time) I would wonder what version of KMTTG you are using, because this was even improved with one of the recent releases.

Have you tried re-starting your TiVos, and re-starting your computer that is running kmttg? Sometimes I find that I need to do this when I have mysterious problems like you're seeing.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:26 AM   #1164
innocentfreak

I am using the latest version and it usually pulls one show per Tivo. I think because it is the same show it is automatically kicking one out since it is a duplicate.

For example, I have Mental and Eureka which recorded tonight. I have both episodes on both Tivos. When I run KMTTG, it pulls the Now Playing List and queues both shows in the bedroom but kicks out the Living Room. I am guessing it is because both shows are either now in the history or already in the GUI list. As a result it is only pulling one show at a time instead of pulling Mental from the Bedroom Tivo and Eureka from the Living Room Tivo.

When the shows are different, I don't have a problem except for the occasional errors on exit from decode.

Old 08-01-2009, 12:34 AM   #1165
AudioNutz

Quote:
I am using the latest version and it usually pulls one show per Tivo. I think because it is the same show it is automatically kicking one out since it is a duplicate.

For example, I have Mental and Eureka which recorded tonight. I have both episodes on both Tivos. When I run KMTTG, it pulls the Now Playing List and queues both shows in the bedroom but kicks out the Living Room. I am guessing it is because both shows are either now in the history or already in the GUI list. As a result it is only pulling one show at a time instead of pulling Mental from the Bedroom Tivo and Eureka from the Living Room Tivo.

When the shows are different, I don't have a problem except for the occasional errors on exit from decode.
If BOTH shows are on BOTH TiVo's, it should pull one from each. This was a bug in one of the beta's, but was fixed in the release. I would suggest taking those two shows out of the history, and then re-start kmttg and use Auto Transfers.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #1166
innocentfreak

Quote:
If BOTH shows are on BOTH TiVo's, it should pull one from each. This was a bug in one of the beta's, but was fixed in the release. I would suggest taking those two shows out of the history, and then re-start kmttg and use Auto Transfers.
Thanks I will try that.

Also just in case no one else has reported it. I got this error earlier. The top show looked like it was selected but it wasn't so when I tried to add selected shows this happened. I don't know if this is helpful at all.

No rows selected
No shows currently selected for processing
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 26
at org.jdesktop.swingx.decorator.ShuttleSorter.mapTowardModel(U nknown Source)
at org.jdesktop.swingx.decorator.Filter.convertRowIndexToModel( Unknown Source)
at org.jdesktop.swingx.decorator.FilterPipeline.convertRowIndex ToModel(Unknown Source)
at org.jdesktop.swingx.decorator.SelectionMapper.convertToModel (Unknown Source)
at org.jdesktop.swingx.decorator.SelectionMapper.updateFromView SelectionChanged(Unknown Source)
at org.jdesktop.swingx.decorator.SelectionMapper$2.valueChanged (Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(Unkno wn Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(Unkno wn Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.setValueIsAdjusting(Un known Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI$Handler.setValueIsAdjust ing(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Un known Source)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Old 08-02-2009, 10:13 PM   #1167
seplant

Problem getting kmttg to run

I'm new to Tivo, and I'm trying to get kmttg to run, but I keep getting an error that reads "Could not find the main class: C:\kmttg\kmttg.jar" when I try to run the jar file. My PC is running Vista, and I have installed the latest Java runtime. The only way I can get kmttg to run is if I go to a command prompt and type in "java -jar kmttg.jar", but that's a pain. Any suggestions?
seplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:14 AM   #1168
eman31

I'm having some problems getting VideoReDo working properly lately. I have been using it for a while with no problems but the last week it has been giving me fits after the quick fix. It will run that fine and dump the .mpg file but when it goes to do the adscan it gives a message saying the .mpg file can't be found and then it leaves behind both the .qsfix file as well as a corrupted .mpg file. It's not running at all in autotransfer. I tried the settings on the wiki page and think I have those right and it will actually run fine if I do it manually from my files. Like I said, it worked fine before but haven't been running it for a few weeks and now it seems messed up.

Here is the message that it gives me when trying to run the ad scan after quick fix.

>> Running qsfix on I:\Videos\MPG\30 Rock - Hard Ball_Thu_Jul_23.mpg ...
C:\Windows\system32\cscript.exe //nologo "C:\Program Files\VideoReDoTVSuite\vp.vbs" "I:\Videos\MPG\30 Rock - Hard Ball_Thu_Jul_23.mpg" "I:\Videos\MPG\30 Rock - Hard Ball_Thu_Jul_23.mpg.qsfix" /t1 /d /q /na
qsfix job completed: 00:01:01
---DONE---
(Renamed I:\Videos\MPG\30 Rock - Hard Ball_Thu_Jul_23.mpg.qsfix to I:\Videos\MPG\30 Rock - Hard Ball_Thu_Jul_23.mpg)
mpeg file not found: I:\Videos\MPG\30 Rock - Hard Ball_Thu_Jul_23.mpg

It's driving me crazy so any help would be appreciated.
eman31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:12 PM   #1169
Airhead315

I found a bug that doesnt affect most people.

I setup an auto-transfer for all items on my TiVo. I had set this up previously and ran it without the encoding portion and it downloaded an entire tivo file at which point I stopped kmttg. I reconfigured the auto download and started it again.

As it should the program noticed that the show had already been downloaded so it skipped the downloading step and moved onto decrypt and etc..At the same time the software started downloading a different show.

However, When kmttg got through and finished encoding the first show it stopped the service. This ended the download in process(which had been running for quite some time). It almost appears as though the service is setup to auto-stop when it has finished encoding. But it should not do this when another program is currently downloading.

I will add the contents of the auto.log below:
Quote:
2009_08_03_11:38:20 >> CREATING C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Finished\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).mp4.txt ...
2009_08_03_11:38:20 C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\curl\curl.exe --retry 3 --anyauth --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Temp\cookie5065.tmp --url https://192.168.1.125:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=186742 --output C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Temp\meta5066.tmp
2009_08_03_11:38:22 NOTE: metadata job completed: 00:00:02
2009_08_03_11:38:22 ---DONE---
2009_08_03_11:38:24 NOTE: SKIPPING DOWNLOAD, FILE ALREADY EXISTS: C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).TiVo
2009_08_03_11:38:24 >> CREATING C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Finished\American Chopper - Juniors Dream Bike 1 (08_03_2009).mp4.txt ...
2009_08_03_11:38:24 C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\curl\curl.exe --retry 3 --anyauth --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Temp\cookie5068.tmp --url https://192.168.1.125:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=184262 --output C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Temp\meta5069.tmp
2009_08_03_11:38:26 NOTE: metadata job completed: 00:00:02
2009_08_03_11:38:26 ---DONE---
2009_08_03_11:38:26 NOTE: SKIPPING DECRYPT, FILE ALREADY EXISTS: C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).mpg
2009_08_03_11:38:28 >> Running qsfix on C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).mpg ...
2009_08_03_11:38:28 C:\Windows\system32\cscript.exe //nologo "C:\Program Files\VideoReDoPlus\vp.vbs" "C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).mpg" "C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).mpg.qsfix" /t1 /d /q /na
2009_08_03_11:38:28 >> DOWNLOADING C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\American Chopper - Juniors Dream Bike 1 (08_03_2009).TiVo ...
2009_08_03_11:38:28 C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\curl\curl.exe --retry 3 --anyauth --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Temp\cookie5070.tmp --url http://192.168.1.125:80/download/Ame...ying&id=184262 --output "C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\American Chopper - Juniors Dream Bike 1 (08_03_2009).TiVo"
2009_08_03_11:42:03 NOTE: qsfix job completed: 00:03:34
2009_08_03_11:42:03 ---DONE---
2009_08_03_11:42:03 (Renamed C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).mpg.qsfix to C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).mpg)
2009_08_03_11:42:05 NOTE: SKIPPING COMSKIP, FILE ALREADY EXISTS: C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).VPrj
2009_08_03_11:42:07 >> Running adcut on C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).mpg ...
2009_08_03_11:42:07 C:\Windows\system32\cscript.exe //nologo "C:\Program Files\VideoReDoPlus\vp.vbs" "C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).VPrj" "C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009)_cut.mpg" /t1 /d /q /na
2009_08_03_11:46:03 NOTE: adcut job completed: 00:03:56
2009_08_03_11:46:03 ---DONE---
2009_08_03_11:46:05 >> ENCODING WITH PROFILE 'ff_h264_high_rate' TO FILE C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Finished\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).mp4 ...
2009_08_03_11:46:05 C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe -y -i "C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009)_cut.mpg" -threads 2 -vcodec libx264 -coder 0 -level 41 -sameq -g 300 -bufsize 14745k -b 8000k -maxrate 16000k -bug +autodetect+ms -me_method epzs -trellis 2 -mbd 1 -acodec copy -f mp4 "C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\kmttg_v0p6j\Finished\Wipeout - Couples compete in the obstacle course (07_08_2009) (08_02_2009).mp4"
2009_08_03_12:20:53 NOTE: encoding job completed: 00:34:47
2009_08_03_12:20:53 ---DONE---
2009_08_03_12:20:57 NOTE: SHUTTING DOWN

Airhead315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #1170
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by seplant View Post
I'm new to Tivo, and I'm trying to get kmttg to run, but I keep getting an error that reads "Could not find the main class: C:\kmttg\kmttg.jar" when I try to run the jar file. My PC is running Vista, and I have installed the latest Java runtime. The only way I can get kmttg to run is if I go to a command prompt and type in "java -jar kmttg.jar", but that's a pain. Any suggestions?
The java installer should have setup a file association with .jar files to launch java when you double-click on a jar file, but looks like that didn't get done in your case. One easy way around the problem is simply create a shortcut that executes:
javaw -jar C:\kmttg\kmttg.jar