TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #751
moyekj

With same VideoRedo version does it work under XP and/or Vista?

Looks similar to VideoRedo error message when trying to run in Service Mode without using a specific user account, see:
http://code.google.com/p/kmttg/wiki/..._configuration

Of course in your case you are not running Service mode, but I suspect it's still account related somehow, like trying to use SYSTEM account instead of a user account. Since it dies too quickly you probably can't tell by looking at Task Manager, but maybe start an encoding job or some other long job from kmttg and see what account is being used for the background job. (EDIT: I didn't see your attempt to run from an administrator cmd window when I first saw your post, so based on that addition I don't think this paragraph is useful anymore).

Could just be that VideoRedo COM jobs don't run under Windows 7 period. May be worth an inquiry in VideoRedo forums...

EDIT: You may want to try running taking out /q switch (that is what sets quiet mode). The /d and /na switches are not essential either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by moyekj : 05-31-2009 at 05:07 PM.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:10 PM   #752
bkdtv

Thanks. I didn't have any trouble running under Windows Vista with an earlier version, so it looks like this is Windows 7 specific.

I posted a message to the VideoRedo forums here.
bkdtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:52 PM   #753
cherry ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
Yes so in that case "comcut" step is cutting the video using mencoder that is introducing glitches in the video. I've never had much luck with mencoder... VideoRedo is worth every penny.
Any chance a change in version c is causing this? I never had this happened the couple times I did it with b.
cherry ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #754
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry ghost View Post
Any chance a change in version c is causing this? I never had this happened the couple times I did it with b.
No, nothing related to comcut changed between b & c and mencoder binary did not change either - it's source mpeg file related. In fact you can revert back to b and verify for yourself if you wish for a source mpeg you are having trouble with.
P.S. It's possible if you try latest version of mencoder that the trouble goes away. The one packaged with kmttg tools is a few versions old.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...kage_id=248631

Last edited by moyekj : 06-01-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #755
Mediator88

Auto Transfer Issues

Folks -

I'm having relatively regular auto transfer issues with the following error:

2009_06_01_21:19:55 NOTE: E:\Working\2009.05.23 - Harpers Island - Sploosh.TiVosize=0.00 MB elapsed=00:00:08 (0.00 Mbps)
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: Download failed to file: E:\Working\2009.05.23 - Harpers Island - Sploosh.TiVo
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: Exit code: 0
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: 0 31 0 31 0 0 267 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 267
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: 0 31 0 31 0 0 267 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: 0 51 0 51 0 0 248 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 248
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: Warning: Transient problem: HTTP error Will retry in 1 seconds. 3 retries
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: Warning: left.
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: Throwing away 51 bytes
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: 0 51 0 51 0 0 389 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 389
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: 0 51 0 51 0 0 389 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: Warning: Transient problem: HTTP error Will retry in 2 seconds. 2 retries
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: 0 51 0 51 0 0 366 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 366
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: 0 51 0 51 0 0 366 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: Warning: Transient problem: HTTP error Will retry in 4 seconds. 1 retries
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: 0 51 0 51 0 0 398 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 398
2009_06_01_21:19:55 ERROR: 0 51 0 51 0 0 398 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0

Anyone know what I can do to fix?
Mediator88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #756
moyekj

Is the IP # being used by curl (listed in auto.log file right before error messages you included above) correct for the Tivo in question?
Are you able to download the show from the Tivo in GUI mode without issue?
Is your network partially or fully wireless?

(Obviously from the error messages curl is not able to get any information back from the IP it is connecting to and is timing out 3 times).

Old 06-02-2009, 08:13 AM   #757
Mediator88

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, the IP address is correct. The transfers work fine in GUI mode and the network is fully wired.

Last night, after posting, the auto-transfers worked, but I still get a number of those errors in my log between working transfers.
Mediator88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #758
moyekj

Could it be that there are possibly other TTG or MRV transfers happening at the time the auto transfers are running? The Tivo server cannot handle multiple transfers at once (which is why kmttg limits it to 1 at a time per server) and will reject requests when loaded. If that's not it then perhaps try a reboot of the Tivo to see if it clears out the problems.

According to curl manual a transient error is (in bold below):
Quote:
--retry <num>

If a transient error is returned when curl tries to perform a transfer, it will retry this number of times before giving up. Setting the number to 0 makes curl do no retries (which is the default). Transient error means either: a timeout, an FTP 5xx response code or an HTTP 5xx response code.
5xx HTTP error codes are (it's likely 503 or 504 is the problem you are seeing):
Quote:
500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

501 Not Implemented
The server does not support the functionality required to fulfill the request. This is the appropriate response when the server does not recognize the request method and is not capable of supporting it for any resource.

502 Bad Gateway
The server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an invalid response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to fulfill the request.

503 Service Unavailable
The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. If known, the length of the delay MAY be indicated in a Retry-After header. If no Retry-After is given, the client SHOULD handle the response as it would for a 500 response.

Note: The existence of the 503 status code does not imply that a
server must use it when becoming overloaded. Some servers may wish
to simply refuse the connection.

504 Gateway Timeout
The server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, did not receive a timely response from the upstream server specified by the URI (e.g. HTTP, FTP, LDAP) or some other auxiliary server (e.g. DNS) it needed to access in attempting to complete the request.

Note: Note to implementors: some deployed proxies are known to
return 400 or 500 when DNS lookups time out.

505 HTTP Version Not Supported

Old 06-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #759
AudioNutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator88 View Post
Thanks for the reply!

Yes, the IP address is correct. The transfers work fine in GUI mode and the network is fully wired.

Last night, after posting, the auto-transfers worked, but I still get a number of those errors in my log between working transfers.
You know... When I get mysterious stuff like this happening, I usually re-start both of my TiVo's, and then also re-start the computer that's running KMTTG, and re-start the auto-transfers.

I know it may not make sense, but sometimes this seems to help.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #760
krar4

I downloaded the new Java version of KMTTG to my laptop to try out. I currently use the Perl version on my desktop. The Java install was incredibly easy, and I got started downloading in 5-10 minutes. I tried downloading 2 different times, and each of the times, my download stopped. Is that because I'm on a wireless network? I didn't lose internet or network access, so I don't know why the downloads would stop. Nobody was doing with the TiVo at that time. I was in the same room with it.

Please advise what I might need to fix.

Thanks!
Rick
krar4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:31 PM   #761
bkdtv

Quote:
Originally Posted by krar4 View Post
I downloaded the new Java version of KMTTG to my laptop to try out. I currently use the Perl version on my desktop. The Java install was incredibly easy, and I got started downloading in 5-10 minutes. I tried downloading 2 different times, and each of the times, my download stopped. Is that because I'm on a wireless network? I didn't lose internet or network access, so I don't know why the downloads would stop. Nobody was doing with the TiVo at that time. I was in the same room with it.
Are you using an antivirus program that might halt the transfers?
Old 06-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #762
bkdtv

Minor suggestion for next version:

Remember the last source/device setting when you exit kmttg. If "Living Room" TiVo is selected when I exit the program, then it should default to that the next time I start the program.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #763
krar4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkdtv View Post
Are you using an antivirus program that might halt the transfers?
BK - I'm just using the free version of AVG Antivirus. It's the same antivirus I'm using on my wired desktop. The download starts just fine on my wireless laptop, but then it halts. The first time it halted 23MB into the download.

Help?

Thanks,
Rick
Old 06-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #764
moyekj

Quote:
BK - I'm just using the free version of AVG Antivirus. It's the same antivirus I'm using on my wired desktop. The download starts just fine on my wireless laptop, but then it halts. The first time it halted 23MB into the download.

Help?

Thanks,
Rick
There should be an accompanying error message in message window if it stops abnormally. Does that provide any insight? You can also double click on the download job in JOB MONITOR once you start the download to get more information about what is happening.

Old 06-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #765
mchief
Morey

Have not been able to get kmttg to run. Double clicking on the .jar file, I get a flash of a DOS dialog box and nothing else. Can't find a log file to help. Java is up to date and running Vista Home Pre SP2. Tried 'opening with' JAVA Platform SE binary with the same result.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #766
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchief View Post
Have not been able to get kmttg to run. Double clicking on the .jar file, I get a flash of a DOS dialog box and nothing else. Can't find a log file to help. Java is up to date and running Vista Home Pre SP2. Tried 'opening with' JAVA Platform SE binary with the same result.
If you run from "cmd" window then you can see any error messages Java is spitting out:
* Open a "cmd" window AKA DOS box (From Start you can just type in "cmd") and then execute the following:
java -jar "<PathWhereYouInstalled>\kmttg.jar"

(Change <PathWhereYouInstalled>\kmttg.jar above with the full path to the kmttg.jar file)

Old 06-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #767
krar4

Quote:
There should be an accompanying error message in message window if it stops abnormally. Does that provide any insight? You can also double click on the download job in JOB MONITOR once you start the download to get more information about what is happening.
When the download stops there is no error message. It looks like the job is still ready to run, but the downloaded quantity stops counting upwards. When I first click on Start, the download begins and it counts the megabytes upwards. When it got to 23MB, it stopped counting upwards for about 5-7 minutes, so I canceled the job. I started another download, and it started counting upwards immediately only to stop the count at about 15MB. Again, after about 5-7 minutes, I canceled the job. I still showed connected to the wireless network, and after I canceled the job both times, I opened IE and was able to use the internet without difficulty. This probably won't be a big issue for me since I will usually use my wired desktop PC and let the jobs run overnight. Somewhere between being wired and having more time, I'm guessing the jobs would've completed if I hadn't intervened.

I just thought I would report my issue.

Thanks again for some incredible software.

Rick
Old 06-02-2009, 04:52 PM   #768
moyekj

Quote:
When the download stops there is no error message. It looks like the job is still ready to run, but the downloaded quantity stops counting upwards. When I first click on Start, the download begins and it counts the megabytes upwards. When it got to 23MB, it stopped counting upwards for about 5-7 minutes, so I canceled the job. I started another download, and it started counting upwards immediately only to stop the count at about 15MB. Again, after about 5-7 minutes, I canceled the job. I still showed connected to the wireless network, and after I canceled the job both times, I opened IE and was able to use the internet without difficulty. This probably won't be a big issue for me since I will usually use my wired desktop PC and let the jobs run overnight. Somewhere between being wired and having more time, I'm guessing the jobs would've completed if I hadn't intervened.

I just thought I would report my issue.

Thanks again for some incredible software.

Rick
If you do try it again from wireless laptop I'd be curious what you see when you double-click on the job in JOB MONITOR. For the window that comes up if the file is still downloading the "stderr" (bottom) pane should be continuously updating with statistics.

Old 06-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #769
KateS

newbie setup error? – tivodecode, ffmpeg cannot execute

I think I've got a newbie configuration problem, but don't have the mental chops to figure it out. Have searched the last couple of days but haven't found the answer…

I can successfully download .tivo files, but kmttg fails on decrypting (or encoding for that matter). Using the encoding profile ff_h264_high_rate, I get the error Failed to start command: ... /Volumes/Video workspace/kmttg_v0p6c/tivodecode/tivodecode: cannot execute. I get the same errors when I try decoding a different .tivo file (...tivodecode: cannot execute) or when I try to encode a file (...ffmpeg: cannot execute). I figure it must be in my installation, but am stumped.

My setup:
1. I'm running OS X 10.5x on a MacPro.

2. I installed kmttg_v0p6c and tools on a new second drive: /Volumes/Video workspace/kmttg_v0p6c. (I double-checked for typos in the config settings.) This isn't my boot volume – is that my trouble?

Can anyone help? Thx
KateS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:08 PM   #770
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateS View Post
I think I've got a newbie configuration problem, but don't have the mental chops to figure it out. Have searched the last couple of days but haven't found the answer…

I can successfully download .tivo files, but kmttg fails on decrypting (or encoding for that matter). Using the encoding profile ff_h264_high_rate, I get the error Failed to start command: ... /Volumes/Video workspace/kmttg_v0p6c/tivodecode/tivodecode: cannot execute. I get the same errors when I try decoding a different .tivo file (...tivodecode: cannot execute) or when I try to encode a file (...ffmpeg: cannot execute). I figure it must be in my installation, but am stumped.

My setup:
1. I'm running OS X 10.5x on a MacPro.

2. I installed kmttg_v0p6c and tools on a new second drive: /Volumes/Video workspace/kmttg_v0p6c. (I double-checked for typos in the config settings.) This isn't my boot volume – is that my trouble?

Can anyone help? Thx
When you installed did you let kmttg download and install the tools zip file or did you do it manually? It's one of 2 problems:

1. The file permissions are not set to executable on the tool binaries. If this is the case then the following should solve that problem:
From a command window execute the following:
chmod -R u+x "/Volumes/Video workspace/kmttg_v0p6c"

2. The binaries in the tool package are not compatible with your system. AudioNutz kindly generated the OSX binaries package for me but I'm not 100% sure if the binaries are compatible with all OSX 10.5x installations.

Old 06-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #771
bkdtv

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchief View Post
Are you using 64-bit Vista?

I had the same problem you describe with Streambaby. To fix it, I had to uninstall the 64-bit version of Java and re-install the 32-bit version of Java.

Alternatively, you can leave the 64-bit version of Java installed, but also install the 32-bit version and create a shortcut as follows:

Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -jar "<PathWhereYouInstalled>\kmttg.jar"
Edit: Amended to use javaw.exe, as per moyekj's suggestion.

Last edited by bkdtv : 06-02-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #772
moyekj

Thanks bkdtv. I also have 64 bit Vista but installed 32 bit Java (I tend not to trust 64 bit versions too much). Just 1 amendment to the shortcut is to use javaw.exe instead of java.exe so as to not have a console window appear when you launch the shortcut.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #773
krar4

Encoding failed

I just tried a 1-2 minute test of a TiVo download, comskip, comcut, and encode. The job failed at Encode. Here is what the Job Monitor showed:

>> Getting Now Playing List from Downstairs TiVo ...
C:\Home\curl\curl.exe --retry 3 --anyauth --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\DOCUME~1\Rick\LOCALS~1\Temp\cookie4111948128106114962.tmp --url https://192.168.1.68/TiVoConnect?Com...AnchorOffset=0 --output C:\DOCUME~1\Rick\LOCALS~1\Temp\NPL876488155684694976.tmp
NPL job completed: 00:00:38
---DONE---
TOTALS: 118 shows, 126.83 GB, 101:34 total time

Operation Repo
Recorded Tue 06/02/2009 03:59 PM, Duration = 0 mins

Operation Repo
Recorded Tue 06/02/2009 03:59 PM, Duration = 0 mins
>> DOWNLOADING C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.TiVo ...
C:\Home\curl\curl.exe --retry 3 --anyauth --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\DOCUME~1\Rick\LOCALS~1\Temp\cookie8071353304443835545.tmp --url http://192.168.1.68:80/download/Oper...ing&id=4216240 --output "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.TiVo"
C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.TiVosize=15.76 MB elapsed=00:00:52 (2.54 Mbps)
---DONE---
>> DECRYPTING C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.TiVo ...
C:\Home\tivodecode\tivodecode.exe --mak MAK --out "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.mpg" "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.TiVo"
tivodecode job completed: 00:00:00
---DONE---
(Deleted file: C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.TiVo)
>> Running comskip on C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.mpg ...
C:\Home\comskip\comskip.exe --ini C:\Home\comskip\comskip.ini "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.mpg"
comskip job completed: 00:00:06
---DONE---
>> Running comcut on C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.mpg ...
C:\Home\mencoder\mencoder.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.mpg" -edl "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.edl" -oac copy -ovc copy -of mpeg -o "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02_cut.mpg"
comcut job completed: 00:00:00
---DONE---
(Deleted mpeg file: C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.mpg)
(Deleted edl file: C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.edl)
>> ENCODING WITH PROFILE 'ff_h264_high_rate' TO FILE C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.mp4 ...
C:\Home\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe -y -i "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02_cut.mpg" -vcodec libx264 -coder 0 -level 41 -sameq -g 300 -bufsize 14745k -b 8000k -maxrate 16000k -bug +autodetect+ms -me_method epzs -trellis 2 -mbd 1 -acodec copy -f mp4 "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.mp4"
encoding failed (exit code: 1 ) - check command: C:\Home\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe -y -i "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02_cut.mpg" -vcodec libx264 -coder 0 -level 41 -sameq -g 300 -bufsize 14745k -b 8000k -maxrate 16000k -bug +autodetect+ms -me_method epzs -trellis 2 -mbd 1 -acodec copy -f mp4 "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02.mp4"
FFmpeg version 0.5, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-gpl --enable-libfaac --enable-libfaad --enable-libgsm --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libvorbis --enable-libtheora --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay --enable-avisynth --enable-libdirac --enable-libschroedinger --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-pthreads --enable-libspeex --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-small --disable-decoder=aac --extra-cflags=-mtune=generic -fno-common -I/usr/local/include --extra-ldflags=-L/usr/local/lib
libavutil 49.15. 0 / 49.15. 0
libavcodec 52.20. 0 / 52.20. 0
libavformat 52.31. 0 / 52.31. 0
libavdevice 52. 1. 0 / 52. 1. 0
libavfilter 0. 4. 0 / 0. 4. 0
libswscale 0. 7. 1 / 0. 7. 1
libpostproc 51. 2. 0 / 51. 2. 0
built on Mar 13 2009 23:50:16, gcc: 4.3.3
C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02_cut.mpg: could not find codec parameters

What does this mean to me, and how do I resolve it?

Thanks,
Rick
Old 06-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #774
moyekj

Quote:
C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Tivo Recordings\Operation Repo_Tue_Jun_02_cut.mpg: could not find codec parameters

What does this mean to me, and how do I resolve it?
My guess is that for such a short clip commercial cutting phase may be thinking the whole thing is a commercial and there is nothing left of the resulting video file (i.e. the _cut.mpg file is almost empty). Try it without the comskip & comcut steps to see if that works OK.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #775
cherry ghost

Quote:
P.S. It's possible if you try latest version of mencoder that the trouble goes away. The one packaged with kmttg tools is a few versions old.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...kage_id=248631
You lost me there. Which one do I download and what do I replace?
Old 06-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #776
moyekj

Quote:
You lost me there. Which one do I download and what do I replace?
OK, better link to a zip file here:
http://mplayer.d-strict.com/get.php?...-svn-27958.zip
The file you want is mencoder.exe. Replace mencoder\mencoder.exe in the kmttg installation directory with the one in the above zip file.
(Of course there's no guarantee it will behave any better than the kmttg packaged one but it's worth a shot).

Old 06-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #777
cherry ghost

Quote:
The file you want is mencoder.exe. Replace mencoder\mencoder.exe in the kmttg installation directory with the one in the above zip file.
(Of course there's no guarantee it will behave any better than the kmttg packaged one but it's worth a shot).
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #778
moyekj

Quote:
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
P.S. I have another thing to try if you are still having issues. Specifically adding a few more options to mencoder to potentially fix timeline & audio/sync issues:
-mpegopts format=dvd:tsaf -mc 0 -vf harddup
If you are willing to try it out I can generate a test version of kmttg with those options added to see if that fares any better.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:32 PM   #779
cherry ghost

Quote:
No change with this. Still nothing in the status bar and FF and REW disabled.

Quote:
P.S. I have another thing to try if you are still having issues. Specifically adding a few more options to mencoder to potentially fix timeline & audio/sync issues:
-mpegopts format=dvd:tsaf -mc 0 -vf harddup
If you are willing to try it out I can generate a test version of kmttg with those options added to see if that fares any better.

I'll try it, but again, I don't know where to add this.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:01 PM   #780
windhello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestond View Post
Sorry, kinda new with all this...

Does the Tivodecode that is used here decode the tivo file into an .mpg format that allows the HD Dvd authoring that is discussed in other thread on this forum?
It’s a piece of extremely powerful and full-featured converter software that supports almost all video and audio formats. The software is designed to convert video for your mobile video player as 3gp, mp4, PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone etc and also VCD or DVD player, XBOX360
windhello is offline   Reply With Quote